I want kill myself/Canada

Leaf posters, I'm moving to Canada (Toronto or some place in the GTA) the next year with my GF(she is Canadian).

So i need some recommendations for don't dying with the winter and that.

>how much cost live?
I'm very austere, I don't need a big house or that. I only need live, eat, transportation, and Internet. (I'm thinking in going to live with my girlfriend and maybe a few roommates )

>how long is the winter?
Don't like me the cold

>which is the worst that can happen if I stay illegally?
The blood of a wall-jumper is in me.
I'm going to Canada for live with my girlfriend, I'm don't want enter and out constantly of the country.

>my English is a shit, that is a problem?
I'm still study, mi GF help me, but this language is a shit.

>what's the best place for work illegally
*hurd hurd*
You know, I'm going like a tourist. I can't live all time depending for my girlfriend. So, what's a good place in the GTA for search a shitty work.

>a good anime convention
I'm weeaboo, sorry

and any recommendation more is good

also
took your jobs *angry white*

>work in GTA

Thankfully illegals can't get work here but shitskins are preferred to whites sadly.

Really?, according estimates live more than 200,000 illegals only in Toronto.

B

And they don't work/not in the system. Please don't come here, the GTA is sweltering full and whites here can't even find jobs. Please do us a favour.

Wow, more than 200,000 people without work. That's is incredibly.

Poor whites, but i'm still going, you can't stop me :^)

Good, fuck wh*Tes

>how much cost live?
A lot. Certain places are far more expensive then other places but nowhere is cheap in this country.

>how long is the winter?
Again, depends where. Southern Ontario can be anywhere from 4-6 months. Spring/fall don't really exist anymore. It seems to alternate between summer and winter now.

Trudeau will suck your cock and give you citizenship. Honestly though you'll probably get deported.

You presumably speak spanish so probably. A lot of people here speak chink and paki but we don't have a lot of spics.

Working a shitty and dangerous job through a sketchy temp agency. The Star recently had an article about some temp agency that works out of some guys basement filling positions in some pastry making russian owned factory. Fucking commies.

>a good anime convention
I hear the one in Toronto is good. I wouldn't know because I'm not a weeb fag but I hear it's good.

>>which is the worst that can happen if I stay illegally?
Vancouver is a sanctuary city, you can't get deported in Vancouver.

:^)

Thanks, user. uwu

Toronto too, and others cities. But, that really help?

U

M

Good meme, fag.

P

You won't make it past border control Jose

Bump

;_; pls

Why do you deserve to live in Canada? You're the one with the shitty language. You can't even speak English, so how do you expect to hold a job?

I want live with my girlfriend, she can't live in Mexico ;_;.
It's easier for me to move there.

For a shitty work don't need speak.

How did you get a girlfriend in Canada while living in Mexico?

She have legal family here, and she can speak a very good Spanish.

some years ago she came here for vacations and i met her.

Kill u

No

>I'm very austere, I don't need a big house or that. I only need live, eat, transportation, and Internet. (I'm thinking in going to live with my girlfriend and maybe a few roommates )
Expect to pay $1,000/month minimum for a 1 bedroom apartment excluding utilities.

>How long is the winter?
Snow on the ground starts in November and goes until March give or take a month.

Imprisonment and then deportation if you decide to enter or stay illegally; Canada is a lot stricter than the USA and you have a far higher chance of getting caught as a Mexican than you do a Chinese/Indian/Muslim.

Not the worst problem in Toronto considering about half of the population have shit English.

Ethnic communities; Chinese and Pajeets corner the market on this, not much grey market demand as a result. Otherwise some type of cash business - I assume you could figure out a way to do landscaping if there's no Mexican enclave. Landscapers usually plow/shovel snow in the winter and rake leaves in the fall to maintain a year-round income.

>a good anime convention
I think Toronto has one yearly - not my scene

>and any recommendation more is good
Any place worth staying in the GTA isn't cheap. Avoid Brampton and Markham because you'll be outnumbered by Pajeets and Chinese.

Funkin' coomies.

Mississauga is more cheap.

Thanks. uwu

Test

Not by that much though. Mississauga also isn't particularly good with jobs so expect to commute to Toronto if you want something lucrative.

t. living in Mississauga

>Cost of living
Toronto is expensive. If you're living in the city-proper, you're probably looking at a minimum $1000/mo for the cheapest possible accommodations.

>Winter
There's always a really cold blast in February - like -20C for a bit, maybe -30ish, but for the most part winter stays between 0 and -10C

>Worst case scenario
deportation and denial of re-entry. Apply for citizenship/visa as soon as possible if you plan on staying.

>English a shit
It's worth knowing if you plan on staying, but honestly there are a lot of people in this city who never really tried to speak the language. I think most people downtown have just gotten used to translating broken English with bits of Urdu, French or Spanish.

>illegal work
Concert/stage production away from the unions. Maybe other trades, like construction.

>Anime conventions
Fan Expo, Anime North, Comicon... most big things come to Toronto.

>Turkerjerbs
You'd have to get pretty good pretty quick to take my job from me... I'd be happy to train you if you can wrangle a work pass from my employer.

It's really a shame you want to stay. It'd be much easier if you were willing to be a migrant. Are you skilled at manual labor? How good is your verbal English? Do you mind long hours and adverse conditions?

Nurseries along the golden horseshoe are always looking for migrant workers who speak English well and you can end up spending 9/12 months in the country if your prove really indispensable after a few years. The accommodations aren't awful either depending who you work for.

At least you don't live in Aurora...

Get a job at a 7-11 or something. Rent starts around 600$/month for a room outside of town. Cold as fuck. Living hell of a country. Mexico is way nicer.

No

Convince your girlfriend to move to Quebec
You're gonna have a way easier time learning French than you are English

Thanks. uwu

1000CAD per month, is just. Maybe, my girlfriend pay the rent.

In what you work, user?

>Are you skilled at manual labor?
Yep

>How good is your verbal English?
Regular

>Do you mind long hours and adverse conditions?
Now I'm working in a industrial farm of chicken, to 1AM to 11AM for 1500 pesos per week (105CAD). So, no.

That's is interesting. I don't have problem with a shitty place of work while they pay me.

Thanks, user. I love my Mexico, but I want be near to my girlfriend, Mexico is so far for she, and her can't travel constantly.

curiously her French is worst than my English, kek.

Man, your English is broken af