Fuck Google

Fuck Google

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nlj8esdh3e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no blacks kek. Fucking google again

I love how they don't care about the event and only care about the white/nigger/spic ratio

This is disgusting, I don't know why people claim that Diversity is Strength.

>tranny
>bearded bespectacled nu-male
>sheboon
>rice nigger
>cum dumpster
>niggnog
lol, and not one scientist

I don't understand forced diversity. Does America still have a problem with racism? I don't think so.

We wuz kanz and shiet

>Literally robbing people of the credit they deserve
cunts

Wtf... They didn't even stop at one non-white.

yep fuck em

Really makes you think

What the fuck did you just say, white boy?

>Goygle

Whole team pic.

LOL

would those arms really be that effective in hurting someone? They are so bulky, like having 4 cantaloupes strapped to each arm while you are fighting.

>Blacks represent 12% of the population
>At 30% representation in any portrayal by the media. Oftentimes, more than 50%.

Give it time

>Goygle

He's wearing a belt AND suspenders, dude.

Honestly, not someone you want to fuck with.

Probably not but it might intimidate them.

>not even waiting for it to become history before rewriting it
BASED

Really, really, really makes you think...

Why did they turn one of the guys into a bearded hipster? Do those count as an oppressed minority now, too?

its the future white man

kek

It is literally the anti racist movement forced diversity movement that is alienating people into regressing back into 1950s era racism. Is that irony? I think it is.

WHERE DA KANGZ

I'm so fucking done with google. Not that it makes a difference but I'm trying not to use it where I can.

why diversity always means more niggers everywhere? they put 1 asian there and 2 niggers while i bet there is much more asians in NASA then niggers despite being minority with less people in USA. WHY ITS ALWAYS ABOUT NIG NOGS WHO CONTRIBUTE NOTHING AND LEECH EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHILE COMMITING MURDERS AND RAPES.
JUST IS THIS POWER OF BBC

>Black token characters are real

we can see the imprint from when you fucked it up the first time and had to re-do it.

how do you fuck something so simple up and why did you need an entirely new page to do it over?

But in this case, the cantelopes would be supplying the power rather than just being dead weight.

In think it'd be useful for grappling, though.

He's a white male, they tried to cover up as much of his oppressive face as possible in order to avoid offending anyone.

It's not about "diversity", it's about erasing any white achievements and history.

Nailed it. If you call someone racist long enough eventually they will be. Then they start killing the niggers without remorse.

Kek.

AYYO
>cuts gubbermint cheese
AYYOO YOU WANNA SENT A ROCKET
>steals, looks around for cops
YO U WANNA SENT A ROCKET TO DA
>crip walks
U WANNA SENT A ROCKET TO DA BIG JUPIDER MOON N TAKE BICTURES AND SHHEIIT?
>forgets to vote
AYO DEY GOT TWITTER ON THE JUPIDER MOON HOW WE GON SEND BIX BACK?

they got the redhead spot on though

I only use it to look up KFC menus and local watermelon sales.

>AYO DEY GOT TWITTER ON THE JUPIDER MOON HOW WE GON SEND BIX BACK?
checked

mfw a team dedicated to truth seeking has their image distorted to not show the truth of the demographics of American science fields

>Sembian Rengarajan
They really did send poo into space.

WE WAS ASTRONAUTS N SHIT

The blacks are obviously janitors and such :)

If the kike goal is to dumb down population to idiocracy then it makes perfect sense they promote low IQ races over others.

Years ago I was completely fine with niggers before the left started pushing all this anti white crap. Now I hate them.

A++ great job, liberals. If you're trying to create more racists you're doing a hell of a job.

Also, didn't Google use a black woman or something for Patriot's day?

Fuck google!

#BingMissle reporting in.

Would only be somehwat correct if they were Pajeets, but that is not probable intent.

We wuz godz and shiet.

Good thing all that muscle will do to a 7.62x51 round.
Get back to work.

the Asian's skin color ahahahaha
t..t.. th..thx google

>people still use google

What does OP mean by this?

Holy shit. Someone tell sargon.

>sargon
Literally who? What does a Mesopotamian king have to do with this?

why are you sperging over that?

>Talks like a retard
>Wonders why people think niggers are fucking stupid

Question to pol niggers: Why don't you speak like a normal person? Is english too hard for you or what?

>3 women
>nu male
>black guy
>and a hispanic looking dude?

why the fuck are we sending shit to space?

we have whole american families out of the workforce and on foodstamps

send that money to small biz so we can get america back to work, this shit is fucking wastefull

we have 200 milliom americans out of the labor force, the highest it's been in 40 years!

>SargonTheCuck

he's a massive fucking cuck, and everyone fucking knows it, fuck him, and fuck his shit

Why can't they just show the actual people who did this? It's almost is if they are ashamed to show them.
This is just condescending, assuming the diversity is required over an individuals ability.
I suppose they are trying to say people like Melba Roy Mouton are nothing more than caricatures.

There's no reason we can't do both.
It's not wasteful.

I like it better than Jewgle desu

he's some little Sup Forumstard who started a Sup Forums type youtube channel, but he doesn't tell everyone he's a massive cuck and is dating a white chick with a black baby

she has cheated on him multiple times and he does nothing

he's the biggest cuck on youtube...let alone the internet

look up "SargonOfAkkad" on youtube

>wasteful
It's not like they're sending the money into space. It goes into the economy. If we don't keep moving towards escaping this single planet we'll become extinct.

The rascist photographer photoshopped the two blacks to loook white.

>look up "SargonOfAkkad" on youtube
I'd rather not. Can you just post one of his videos? The one that infuriates you the most.

>sending a probe to a planet made entirely of gas, no solid surface

lol, why?

the nearest planet that MIGHT harbor life is 40 light years away

>Why learn things?
Spoken like a true nigger.

That IG is pretty funny. This is a joke, right?

>Natalia Sanchez

we memed mexican intellectual into our realm. There are more Mexicans working on this project than blacks.

the nigger that invented the super soaker worked for nasa

as someone who worked for a small insurance company, locally owned, basically insured cornfield and cattle in case a tornado or hailstorm fucked it all up

we got bought out by a major conglomerate a few months ago and the first thing they did was give everyone in the office pink slips that basically said "you have 14 days to clear out, you are encouraged to find other avenues of employment" were given our final checks and basically told to leave

i am upset, yes, because i live in a small city that is miles from a larger city (about 60 minute drive) and don't have the ability to move

crashing with my parents right now until i can find another decent paying full-time job

(working at McCocks right now)

typo, meant to say 90 minute drive

this phone is so shit

Reality is racist transphobic misogynistic, I guess.

how about putting a fund towards people who are displaced from companies buying up other smaller ones

i'm actually aggainst that, to be honest, companies should compete and not be allowed to buy up smaller competition,

it's bad for jobs, prices, and everything if they just buy up the competition

unless you're SiriusXM, because Sattelite radio doesn't hold a monopoly over shit, that's why they were allowed to merge,

>inventing an improovement to the water squirt gun makes you a billionare

kill me, senpai, fucking end me, seriously

all that nigger did was create an improovement to an already exsisting design, that's literally all he did, he didn't invent the squirt gun, he improoved upon it

>it's all Jews and whites

>all that nigger did was create an improovement to an already exsisting design
If I am great it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants.
All Newton did was improve on Galileo who, himself, improved on others.

>We can't have this
>adds diversity
>there, it was always like that

most white, 2 spics, possibly 1 poo, and possibly 1 chink

>improovement
>improoved

This is just the beginning of the intellectual reconquista.

Mutombos will hate us (cause thay ain't us) even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nlj8esdh3e4
>this is what a Sup Forumstard looks like
Lol, try next time you neckbeard bigots.

>improvement
>improved
There. Where's my billions of dollars?

why would you post your own video?

you guys are just racist

neckbeards are fucking hip, and you know it

Even though youre a shill, youre a based shill.

Is this really how liberals think or is it just a huge elaborate joke?

them racists at nasa

quotas when?

I noticed this about the movie as well. Kapoor was most definitely full Indian. They even changed a direct line from the book to make him half black. I don't remember if they mentioned Purnell's race, but I'm pretty sure he was meant to be white. He was also way more annoying in the movie than in the book.

They see diversity as a goal in itself, not a means to an end. And that goal overshadows the purpose of the organization in the first place.

I don't know, I'm sure if he striked with momentum from his hips they would be but I'm pretty sure most swole brahs don't even think that way, let alone know how to fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if there already is some form of quota to hit much like getting women in STEM. The problem nobody seems to admit is that the demographics are largely based on people that truly have an interest in the field, not some super secret club keeping women/blacks out.