How do we stop White Genocide Sup Forums?

All the white populations are declining in their respective countries.

USA went from 90% white in 1965 to 63% last time I checked, but given the rate it's probably more around 61% now.

How the fuck do we stop it?

We will end up never having a country that isn't protective of our related white genomes, and they will just go away.

>go away
How does a genome go away?

What the fuck is the Thought Catalog? And who the fuck is Emily Goldstein? Oh wait, forgot the parantheses, Emily (((Goldstein))).

Well we can start with the time honored Sup Forums tradition of false flagging twitter hashtags and raiding other boards.

Increase milk production. Reduce non-white population

Why are you sage posting with an image? Aren't you pretenders supposed to be oldfags?

stop caring about the opinions of a literally whojew

>Goldstein
kek, I try to believe it's a jew conspiracy but there are too many "coincidences"...

Upset I'm not bumping your shitty thread?

1. you're being fed disinformation
2. once gene editing becomes a thing and people can naturally change their race, race will literally not matter anymore
3. once race doesn't matter anymore, culture will be the only factor people will be scared about, and if you seriously hate the culture of the country you live in (which happens to be also called "white culture" for americans) then you need to move somewhere else

Go take black paint and white paint and mix them together

Both the black paint and white paint are now gone and you're never going to get them back

If it was my thread I wouldn't be able to bump it for another 10 minutes, pretender. I also noticed you haven't complained about the other shitposting threads
Whats the deal with that?

Be honest with me, really search your soul: why do you care about the continuance of your race?

Do you see global xenopolitics as something you have to "win"?

Are you scared you'll be brought back from the dead 200 years from now and won't see anyone who looks like you?

Racists have the most short-sighted view of life I've ever witnessed. You just want to root around in the dirt and have you fun LARP until you die, imagining you're part of some faction of racially pure people, never worrying about the future or about the welfare of your species.

Really, you just spout this shit because it's easier to be against someone, to have a conflict, than to actually think about your role in the world and how to make it a better place. Racism is the ideology of pessimists. You've given up, and that sickens me.

They'll ban gene editing because people will keep giving their children fair hair, blonde/green eyes, white skin and Caucasian skull shapes.

The paint molecules are still there.

>why do you care about the continuance of your race?

Biological imperative

If you have white children leaving behind a less white world where they will be minorities is objectively bad.

What's this pretender thing you're going on about? And why are you bringing up other shitposting threads?

like youll ever get kids that doll will never get pregnant lol

uhhh, do you see what happens to a country that has non-white majority? Besides some asian locations, it's a total shithole.

what's wrong with giving up on a rigged game?

It's kinda white peoples fault for letting their women turn to dogshit and not being hard enough on their kids to get off their asses and cut all degeneracy and teach them to be hard working alpha men. Additionally, you have to consider that the economy is too poor for whites to have families and reproduce at the moment. Hispanics and blacks are generally retarded and barely use contraceptives as well. It's more than just a conspiracy, think logically.

You asked I answered. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean you have to fling insults.

Do you think that race is the most important factor? Not wealth, natural resources, education, system of government, and so on?

Do you think a human is a purely biological thing? Because to think so is to ascribe to one type of science and ignore countless others. By obeying your biology without question, wanting to make the world look like you, you have literally become an ape.

Like I said, racists only think this way because it's easy.

We shouldn't give welfare just because you have a kid. They will think twice before having a kid.

But we are ACTIVELY seeing minorities do pretty damn well in life. I guess the gradually liberalizing world really DOES care about everyone!

And who created those factors? Look at africa and some middle east countries... Lots of natural resources, oil and wealth, and are still a shithole

you dont because its inevitable unfortunately. best thing to do is capitalize on being white and having higher buying power in the market by getting yourself a poor minority gf

yes

Yeah but they were already shitholes. But they're better shitholes than they were before thanks to trade, investment, etc. And it's not like taking their best and brightest (brain drain) is decreasing the standard of living in the US.

>minorities aren't being oppressed, dumb niggers
>It would be bad if my child was a minority

>(((GOLDSTEIN)))

this is pottery and evidence that this world is a simulation and our master is trolling us

OP, you need to learn the difference between journalism, product advertising, clickbait, and OP-EDs (opinion and editorial because I believe your dumb enough not to know that abbrevation)

You'll find yourself a lot less "triggered" by "fake news" as I assume you like to say.

Look at europe
>2 world wars
>2 times europe devastated (germany the most)
>rebuild and stood up as a world power
We are just better.

Similar thing happened to Japan/China/Korea though?

Can someone explain how the "fuck white people" logic work? Does it mean they hate themselves if they are white too?

Stop giving them money
Expose people who finance anti-white propaganda.

>ov vey derail the thread

Ah yes, because that's the problem, and not the headline.

Sounds like you need to educate yourself on the inherent ethnocentric nature of humans, and the JQ.

Try living in a non-white country mate

this

Non-Whites have the ability in them to achieve greatness, but only through systems invented by Whites.

It's not a coincidence that the only successful non-White countries are also ones that built their institutions (like you say, education, system of government, military, wealth; banking) in the image of European ones.

>Caring

Once you stop giving a fuck about something arbitrary like your "race" then life becomes much more enjoyable.

Who cares if we are all mixed in 100-200years.

Both sides (racists and liberal cucks) care too much about this.

Pretty funny if you change the word white with black.

It's simple: either white people need to fucking bail on this world for another one where other races aren't invited, or we send the other races off this world and claim the entire thing for ourselves while they die out in the cold depths of space. We just have to ensure whatever direction we send the Asians in be different than the directions we send the Negros and Hispanics in, because we don't want the Asians to save them from their inevitable self-induced extinctions from base stupidity.

Personally, I'm more inclined to the former plan, as it'll be less troublesome to accomplish and we can fuck this world up before we leave and condemn the lesser breeds to apocalyptic cannibal chaos in the ruins of an exhausted planet.

anyone still thinking white people are some kind of group needs to fucking die

nobody fucking likes you

>2017
>unironically having white children

anyone still thinking black people are some kind of group needs to fucking die

nobody fucking likes you

If white people (however you define that) have an inherent advantage then why worry about survival?

If black people (however you define that) have an inherent advantage then why worry about survival?

fucking hell

Its funny you brought up IQ, because any fucking SPED with an iota of critical thinking skills could figure out that headline as a desperate attention grab with zero substance.

Just like you! Now go ahead and call me a jew plant like the predictable little whore you are.

Lol thats why you fucks are dwindling: too much fantasy and trashing retardedly on image boards, not enough doing lol

Japan, south korea and china are very civilized as people and adopted a western culture, mainly capitalism.

I didnt claim black people have an inherent advantage or are threatened by black genocide.

White's growing less in population was always going to happen regardless of race wars or not since people are mixing more and more. Blonde and blue eyes are recessive genes as well. It was predicted that about 300 years from now that the majority skin town is going to be a shade of light brown.

vote for trump
build a wall
give your mother a hug
get a wife

so far whites are the only ones that can innovate in meaningful ways that benefit everyone. everyone else just copies. even if a white and nonwhite have a decent smart kid it always ended up getting wasted on the nonwhites cultural priorities and endless squabbles over fucking retarded social justice issues instead of actually trying to achieve a top tier profession or whatever

the multiple case studies literally show theres an overlap with race and how much of a shithole a city or country is or isnt. just look at detroit, chicago, la, miami, south africa, black islands in the caribbean vs non black islands, etc.

Japan and Europe were also both heavily subsidized by the US in order to combat the spread of communism. South Korea was also. (I'm not really read up on China). So, kind of weird to bring up racial qualities as a comparison

Except you know people who mix with whites end up looking white.
Half Asian moms giving birth to blonde and blue eyed kids.
Guys with black fathers looking like white men like wentworth miller.
Theres at a couple of mma fighters that are blonder and blue eyed than swedes with mixed ancestry.
Lol you anti-white racists didnt think this through.
People become white due to sexual selection. There is even an entire ethnicity of white looking mixed people in Africa.

Gee whiz its not like the arabs invented modern medicine and surgery 1000 yeats ago or anything white caucasions were using leeches all the way up to the 1800s

>Gee whiz its not like the arabs invented modern medicine and surgery 1000 yeats ago
>modern
>1000 years ago

You guys are just being paranoid

For the vast majority of human history, white people were literally whos. Every culture has its time in the sun.

People are just going to adapt to be a different colour eventually anyway.

Why are there so many people on this board that pretend to hate white people?

Lol it took every culture thousands of years to get nowhere and die out.
It took white Europeans a few hundred years to be the most technologically advanced race in the known universe and to travel the entire world.

>(((Goldstein)))

>Lol you anti-white racists didnt think this through.

Being anti racist means you dont give a shit about who people fuck or choose to breed with. This is a direct contradiction to your message.

You forever lose the right to use the word "freedom" in your various online rants.

My question is, why do you give a shit so much what other people do? Noble online e-warrior?

>pretend
The tl;dr is a few anti-white racists think Sup Forums is somesort of battleground for identity politics. Due to sjw word of mouth and getting triggered by Sup Forums.

>it's a Sup Forums shitposts in Sup Forums episode

If it bothers you so much then go out and reproduce. Spamming these threads like a sperglord isn't going to do anything.

Every group of people were doing amazing things tens of thousands of years ago.
Agriculture popped up independently in different places around the world.
I mean, Indigenous Australians even managed to wipe out 23 of 24 species of megafauna almost immediately.

Not really every culture sort of plateaued at a pre-industrial state.
White Europeans were the first to make steam machines, railroads, electricty. Then modern medicine, science, math, physics.
It was an explosion of creativty exclusively among White Europeans. They then travelled the globe bringing enlightenment everywhere.
You think its a coincidence you are speaking English?

Kill all liberals no just eradicate all white women.

It's kind of interesting that white apologists have attempted to defend and justify pretty much every atrocity white civilizations have committed in history, from slavery to genocides, by appealing to this deterministic notion of survival of the fittest. "Kelly if Africans didn't want to get exploited and enslaved then maybe they shouldn't have been living in mud-huts when whites came knocking :')"

But now we're at a point in history where the hedgemony of white civilizations is on the backslide and now the white years are flowing, and I just don't understand. If "da joos" really have this massive global conspiracy going on, where they essentially run the world and pull all the strings, then why be me? Obviously they just beat you at your own game. It's just survival of the fittest, right?

Wew, I'm not sure if my post intelligible with all those typos.

You better not be black and talking shit about historical literal whos.

REKT

Blacks major problem is they are the least accomplished race comparing themselves to the most accomplished.
They also have some sort of ying and yang obsession with whites thinking whites are somesort of histirucal adversary when most of European history didn't even know they exist. Even up to the 90s many Europeans had never encountered them at all.

>when whites came knocking
I think you mean the blacks who then sold those blacks to pretty much everyone else.

b-but it's an article from 2015 and written by a j-jew!!! This shit is important!

I'm not black (not that it matters). I'm not talking about Yankun or whatever. I'm not claiming to be a historian. As a casual fan of pop history it's just frustrating to learn about all these great civilizations and empires in the that did basically the same shit we're doing today (conquer shit using state of the art weapons technology and tactics, innovate on government hierarchies) all be lumped into a single pre-enlightenment category. Meanwhile the foundation for modern Western civilization is assumed to have sprouted de novo. Just kind of annoyed.

why won't OP spam new material

Yakub*, apologies for phoneposting.

Because whites are the only creative race on the planet. Chinks can only copy and steal be book smart, and niggers in all of their miserable history have never invented anything except beating each other with rocks. Once the white race dies away or gets multi cultied the human race will slowly die off as progress comes to a screeching hault, and then some cataclysmic world event wipes the human race out for good. Only whites can get off this planet and continue to progress and keep the human race alive.

yeah, no. you could brake down the last three hundred years of european innovation into 50 year blocks and each one of those blocks is singular more world changing in terms of scope, skill, scale, etc then literally the thousands of years before the indrustial era.

>There are people who unironically believe this garbage.

Even if it was true, riding on the coattails of the people actually pushing the human race forward just because of something as insignificant as sharing the same skin color while you sit on your ass on an indonesian picture board about how superior you are despite doing nothing meaningful with your life is absolutely laughable

>It's kind of interesting that white apologists have attempted to defend and justify pretty much every atrocity white civilizations have committed in history, from slavery to genocides, by appealing to this deterministic notion of survival of the fittest. "Kelly if Africans didn't want to get exploited and enslaved then maybe they shouldn't have been living in mud-huts when whites came knocking :')"
only liberals do this. people that arent stupid realize that thats just what civilizations do until, ironically, white people decide that its 'immoral' to do so.

when the fuck did this board become an abortion of reddit and Sup Forums??
fuck off already all of you

Nice assumptions, but that's not even what's at discussion here but the grander picture. If whites all die out then the planet is fucked permanently, and we "humans" will all be gone.

>in 15 years there will be no more country with a white majority

Can't wait. This race did nothing but butchering themselves and the other. Good riddance.

So why do you want blacks to benefit based on their skin tone wouldnt it be more in keeping with your post if they were encouraged to excel as individuals. Based on merit?

>whites can get off this planet and continue to progress and keep the human race alive.

Light to faster that light travel is so far away (if not impossible) that by the time It can be theoretically accomplished, the world's population will be so intermixed you'll have already lost.

I recognize I'm trying to reason with an idiot, but try to maintain a logical perspective. At this point, im more amused by you than trying to persuade you.

I'm not talking about light space travel you bumbling idiot, i'm talking our local star system and terra forming like mars.

If you're so creative why can't you just come up with a way to save your race?