Hillary Clinton Rally With President Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=MFriXwmoOEs

Blatant lying that the liberals will eat up anyway. Fucks sake. Trump didn't say any of that shit.

Fuck yeah Charlotte

>Our economy is bad because of republicans maymay

wow i'm with her now

>it wasn't my fault, they wouldn't let me do my things!

>Trump got nothing to offer workers
Well for one he doesn't want to leave close coal mines and put a lot of people out of work

wtf I hate trump now
From now on I'm #ArtilleryForHillary

>I don't care if you're white

Yeah right

POLKADOT RIGHTS WHEN

[strawmanning intensifies]

The past never happened.

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

America is gone

It's finished

As a former alcoholic who used to show up to work shitfaced every single day, Obama is so obviously drunk that I'm surprised he had the balls to step up on stage. I wonder if the MSM will even glance at that fact...

>our economy is bad because of republicans

LOL THIS FUCKING NIGGER IS THE MOST ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT POLITICIAN I HAVE EVER SEEN FUCK

eye eye eye eye eye

>NONAMERICANS POSTING IN AMERICAN POLITICAL THREADS TO SPREAD THEIR INFLUENCE

lmao
>being this irrelevant that your nation has to influence other much larger nations
KEK

Stand with her!!!!!!!!!!!

>against legislation for equal pay

IT'S ALREADY ON THE BOOKS

WE HAVE HAD IT FOR 40 FUCKING YEARS

>THIS FUCKING CHURCH GROUP

PARTISANS, EVERYONE

when is Obongo going full nigga moment

IF YOU'RE VOTING REPUBLICAN, YPU'RE RACIST

Fuck the Republicans.

gibs me dat, the campaign speech

What the fuck

Trump wants to ban the disabled, blacks and women from working??

That's it....#ImWithher

how come no one killed him yet?

Jesus Christ I remember that. Why would you even say that in a place like West Virginia? It's like when she said Bernie Sanders didn't move her on any of her policies, that's just stupid and could have won over more voters, it wouldn't have lost her any anyway. She truly does think she has a divine right to the presidency

>lol the other side doesn't even know their candidate's policy

what the living fuck

is he actually saying this

Serious question what is it going to take for a revolution, and when is it going to happen?

WHat do I need to be ready?

Really make you think ... Obama is pretty based, we have to admit it.

Grew up with alcoholic parents and learned to see all the cues. He's drunk for sure.

how is that legal for a president to do and say? endorsing another candidate like that? what the fuck?

>implying they care
just spout some shit, king nigger's underlings will believe it.

Obama is either drunk or he's going full chimp now

CLIMATE CHANGE MEME

1 example and it was climate change.. nice obongo

It's more like America is one giant reality TV show and we can't help but tune in.

GUYS, TRUMP DOESN'T LIKE NICE THINGS
DO YOU LIKE NICE THINGS?
THEN THIS ISN'T EVEN A CHOICE

REEEEEEEEEEE BUY OUR OIL BURGERS

Wow what a bunch of fucking mindless sheep.

I'm #voting for #Hillary! :-) :-) :-)

He is high on Hillary

Pretty much

>obama bragging about producing more oil
>selling gas for less
>while talking about climate change deniers

maximum cringe

I'm not even watching the stream and they're pissing me off

>wage gap
So is Obama admitting his 8 years was a failure to women because of this wage gap? Why should anyone listen to him?

97% OF SCIENTISTS BACKS HILLARY

>?the rest of the world admits it is nothing more than a pathetic and wholly ignored peanut gallery in the debates of earthly matters of whom should benefit in society versus whom ought not benefit in society

dude...

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

There is literally no doubt in my mind.

Nobody will call him out for being drunk
Nobody will call him out for lying and lying and lying
Nobody will call him out for flip flopping, first saying Hillary will say anything to get elected, then shilling for her

Nobody will do anything

We're fucked.

>muh climate change
>muh future chillun

YEAH, WHATEVER OIL YOU GOT LEFT, OLA :^)

also get smör early this year from us

NOD NOD NOD

NOD NOD NOD

WHAT HE SAID

>implying thats bad

What do you think Obama drinks?

Could honestly be said about any of these rallies no matter which side it is.

Can we all get together and carve the meaning of the word freedom into something that will last the test of time for when it's removed from the average American's vocabulary?

I'm willing to bet that there's quite a few of them paid to be there

TWEETING NAZI BTFO FOR A THIRD TIME

He definitely is intoxicated. How embarrassing..

Me too. But I'll miss #Obama... :-(

A full blown criminal is about to be president of your country, that's entertainment enough.

>the world thinks USA is great now that I've been president

this narcissism

Protip: The rest of the world doesn't think America is great. And Obongo has done nothing to make it look good in the world's eyes

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>The rest of the world thinks we're pretty darn great
Well that's what happens when you give away all your jobs to the rest of the world

Hennesy

You heard it hear folks.

Obama discovered fracking!

We had da oil the whole time its republicans fault we didn't pump it out!

Okie doke

Wasting money is bad for our children though. And so is multiculturalism.

Obviously Hennesey.

>obongo drunk on stage
>MSN and other news sources won't even say anything about it
L M A O
M
A
O

>casting peanuts from the woodwork

kek

Michelle's semen

Obama is claiming the world thinks America is great because of him? What the fuck is this nigger serious?

>Assuming the general public knows SHIT about US politics other than "Oh they elected a nigger? How progressive! USA must be nice and diverse now then :) "

Blatant lying relying on ignorance. If she wins we're forever fucked.

>the other guy

TRUMP BTFO lol

Brother I feel khorne overtaking me while listening to this fucking retarded nigger.

No you dont understand. The republican didnt let him do his job

Arizona Watermelon Iced Tea

I can smell obama's breath of alcohol from here

ALL COUNTRIES EXCEPT MEXICO

I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!! I'm with her!!

>I'm Hitler
What did they mean by this?

FOUR MORE YEARS

FOUR MORE YEARS

Trump will DESTROY ((her)) in the debates. Absolutely BTFO.

#HeilHitler

IF
>IF
IF
>IF
IF
>IF
IF
>IF
OKAY DOKE

Last election cycle, an endorsement from Obama was the kiss of death for the recipient. I hope this tradition continues.

>Turkish

What did he mean by this?

Obama is probably the most narcissistic president in the last century.

pathetic aesthetic

>that weak, disingenuous "I'm with her" from Obama

THAT SHITLORD DIDN'T MENTION TRANSGENDER

>use force to protect our people.

um bengahzi?

FUCK

Obama is a smooth criminal. After watching a Hillary rally, I wanted to cut my dick off and eat tendies. With Obama, you feel energized.

Obama is like the your EX Special bar that has finally filled up and she is releasing it. All Trump is doing on twitter is like some retarded monkey going HAHA YOU SUCK!

Trump needs to unload a huge cockload of damage to get the battle back.

Yeah bruv.