instagram.com/p/BbSdSYDjKTc/
instagram.com/rigoelchacal305/
youtube.com/watch?v=9FGpcxXzpms
youtube.com/watch?v=vijD09_O8ek
youtube.com/watch?v=LdOcGobOD2Y&t=1m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=4uZcz-IpkJU
youtube.com/watch?v=-p0ExoXS17U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are now only allowed to post webms of the drunken master.

how good do you think the famous journeymen (Augustus, Darnell Boone, etc) could have been if they had a good manager/promoter looking out for them.

Like if they had a promoter giving them like 20 fights against bums to develop, and paid him enough to focus completely on boxing, nutrition etc, Or gave them confidence building fights after they took a loss, how far could they go?

Being a famous journeyman is already a pretty high mark desu. Usually just the sign of a contender who is mismanaged, so probably around that level.

Man, Augustus was such an oddball.

I'd imagine Boone would have made it as a middling world title contender, probably on a similar level to Gabe Rosado or Martin Murray.
Hes already got a better resume than either guy, beating WMJ, KOing Stevenson, supposedly getting robbed by Kovalev, and dropping Ward.

If Eddie Hearn promoted him, he'd probably be like Dillian Whyte -- massively overrated.

The Augustus fight has to be in the top 5 for Mayweather's most punishment taken in a fight, right? Up there with the Maidana and Castillo fight?

Titleholders at least. I mean Augustus could've gotten the nod against Ward, so he was already on that level even as a nobody who was really into drugs. If they'd thrown that fight onto Boxing After Dark or something he could've made a fuckload of money

Yeah, that and Chavez. DeMarcus Corley also nailed him with a right hook and couldn't finish him off which was a weird, career-long pattern in Corley's big fights

>Lomachenko is a dramatically overrated slav hype job, but if Rigo beats him then Rigo should be on a shortlist for 5-10 all time p4p

>Fury is overrated for schooling a shot Klitschko, but Joshua is the second coming of Ali for struggling against an even older Klitschko

Post your favorite cute casual opinions

The real casual opinion is the Matrix Hi tech Lomachenko wrecks Rigo in 4

cute

Alright so I've been getting more into boxing. But I'm a bit of a lank myself. So I've been looking for more technical boxers to watch.

I really liked Ricardo Lopez and Robinson, but I would like a couple names of guys now that are competing still. I found that a lot of guys actually put up little clips on instagram or youtube, so I just want to see what they're doing to train, as well as some fights. These guys don't have to be big names, but would like if they're technically proficient.

Sorry meant Ray Leonard.

Been watching Jorge Linares recently too. What's your guys opinion of him? He seems a little flashy to me, but decent fundamentals.

Fun to watch.

Mikey garcia and Crawford are first one to come in to my mind. Error Spence is quality but there are people who argue he's not a technician, most of the champs in the lower weights...Loma is great but kinda unorthodox, same as rigo. Chocolatito was pretty good in the lower weights but is quite shot rn I think the other tops in flyweight can take him.

Linares is good but hes fearherfisted and a bit chiny. Im pretty sure garcia can ko inside 7

First for the new unified heavyweight champion of the world.

Bad stylistic matchup against Joshua, too short and slow for Wilder, might be able to get inside and spark Parker, too small for Fury.

What guys do you follow on ig. Made an account recently but I'm not following many prospect. Angelo Leo, josh kelly and Ryan garcia are the one I follow but the last one, man what an annoying little prick
instagram.com/p/BbSdSYDjKTc/
I'm seeing shades of young dlh

Hey thanks guys.
I actually literally just made an ig like a couple weeks back so I'm still figuring out the ropes myself.

I have just Loma and Linares right now. I like Linares cus he has some training clips. I think I looked for Rigo, but he didn't have one. Mostly looking for guys with slick head movement and footwork, some good punch angles would be nice too.
I'll check these guys out too thanks m8.

instagram.com/rigoelchacal305/
Loma rigo is happening because of memes

Try watching vids from Lee Wylie Boxing

and these
youtube.com/watch?v=9FGpcxXzpms
youtube.com/watch?v=vijD09_O8ek

Also there's that thing Loma uses to get more accurate punches, the tennis ball thingy. Look up his training vids and other boxer's training vids too

The tennis ball thing is a meme. Maybe improve your hands eye coordination but I doubt it improve your accuracy in a fight.

your mom is a meme

they correlate

Had a nightmare where Loma got stopped by Rigo

Was relieved when I woke up

He confuses me. Mayweather said he was his toughest opponent yet he's lost almost half of his fights. What's his deal?

he was a natural talent that didn't have the dedication or team behind him to really do anything serious.

mayweather's uncle roger said it the best, "he knew exactly which way the wind was blowing".
he fought solely off of reflex and pure natural skill. If he had someone in his corner to refine him and mold him into a proper fighter, who knows. He was also from baton rouge, LA and probably got caught up in your typical hood shit.

Mayweather always pays lip service, he doesn't want to say his actual toughest opponents were his toughest opponents

Today, i'm grateful for the fact that I'm alive to witness the era of the great Guillermo Rigondeaux.
A true American hero.

why does everyone in /box/ say lanklets never learn

surely there are some good lanklet boxers?

t. salty manleta

>I will never let a white boy beat me
What did he mean by this

What did Manny mean by this?

the reason weight divisions exist is manlets dont want to fight people taller than them

that last punch as he falls into the abyss

Conor is such a fucking idiot. He's made himself a target for everyone who wants a payday. He should've retired immediately after Mayweather fight and then went back to MMA.

He's reputation will be fucking ruined. Oscar and now Pacman want him and he's going to have to dodge both of them.

oscar and manny are fucking faggots.
shit should never happen again after mayweather did it.
it's just cringey watching these has-beens thirsty for some spotlight again.

I agree. Why isn't Manny challenging Thurman or even Mayweather rematch? Honestly I've lost some respect for Manny after this shit

>boxers BEG the MMA fighter for some money
lmao

>australian
nothing you say can ever be funnier than that

at least I'm white

I agree really. Shameful behaviour by two respected boxers

lol yea, we'll just take your word for it

>l-lol you ABO! xddd

s e e t h i n g

THE GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=LdOcGobOD2Y&t=1m50s

this lad thinks the fight is still going on after being knocked out. never seen that before.

shits happened plenty of times before

examples? he's on his back and still punching.

it's some type of seizure or something, i forget what the proper term for it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=4uZcz-IpkJU

Who would win /box/ hypothetically? For me, Trinidad by late KO

youtube.com/watch?v=-p0ExoXS17U

>head to the track nice and early for some conditioning
>see this
well?

>giant cist on her left thigh
disgusting desu
cover that shit up

He's going to fight him in the octagon

>Her

The Oscar one I can sort of see after his drunken rant about how maygregor was killing boxing, and then his own "true super mega spectactular" fight was a laughable draw. He can at least say he wants to vent with his fists and prove it was fixed despite everyone knowing it's a cashgrab

Manny though, that guy is pathetic beyond belief. Any time some fight doesn't go through regardless of weight class he'll come out of nowhere saying ILL DO IT. I can just see the story in 30 years where Manny agrees to fight a kangaroo in a boxing match for $20 and it disembowels him with its toe, and his final words will be some fake nice-guy thing about how he respects its decision to use its feet even though it's not allowed.

He could always accept their offer but say its time for a boxer to come into the UFC for the fight as he already went into boxing to fight the best surely they could come into the UFC for a one off fight.

He's already done that with Malignaggi but it's unrealistic to expect somebody as ancient as Oscar to take up a new sport. It's in his best interest to just ignore it, he'll call out Malignaggi for an MMA fight but he won't call out somebody like Charlo because that could go horribly wrong against somebody younger, taller, stronger

>we heard you wuz running ya mouth /box/

*out sliccs the Cuban*

>he ran away from this

>this is who /box/ actually thinks can clean up the heavyweight division

>implying he isnt just cultivating mass so he can comeback as a KO machine

if he eats right and does proper conditioning, the fat will fly off.

in before he get's fit and right before the fight have another mental breakdown and quit

Fury needs to get himself in the gym if hes going to compete with Femi X

Just bulking my dude

Is having a above average reach an unconvenient in the clinch vs a reachlet ?

water bloat

question makes absolutely no sense.

well when you have long arms it's easier to grab them and also you need more space to generate power in a close space

right but if you're in a clinch none of that matters.

yeah having long reach is a disadvantage but there are good infighters with long reach

He's already lost a fair bit of weight as it is. I'm not worried,I have no doubt he'll come back and become new champ

>“I think I know what I have to do with Wilder,” Joshua said.
>“Parker? I don't disregard him but I think I'd smack Parker around the ring, no problem. Wilder? I'd knock Wilder out, it would take a bit of time but I'd definitely knock him out. Parker would take a bit more of a pasting but I'd get to him. Wilder, I'd knock him out with one shot. Not like I'd go in there and bang but when I catch Wilder, I'd definitely knock him out.”

God I hate this cunt so much. Parker or Wilder I don't care as long as he gets knocked out

enjoying Joshua's heel turn desu

Takam exposed him already

>that flag
for sure he did, hubert

Takam also exposed Parker and Povetkin. He's simply a good fighter and not easy for anyone

Povetkin knocking him out cold and was up on points lmao

It was a 50-50 fight before the KO. Joshua actually dominated him more than Povetkin did, considering he probably didn't win a single round against AJ

Trinidad had major issues with the jab against much smaller men. Too bad Vernon Forrest didn't get a crack at him

Him fighting Hopkins was a mistake

>McGregor vs Pacquiao announced
>Mayweather joins McGregors camp and helps train him

Wouldn't this be interesting?

Pac couldnt handle Conors angles

He was bound to get whipped by somebody at that point. Maybe giving DLH his rematch would've made more money, I don't know

Yeah he did straight rob DLH in there fight

>he's too awkward for Floyd!!!!

>Wins rounds against the boxing GOAT

Being honest lads,how would you rate Conor's performance in his fight with Floyd?

meme/10

how long you think the fight wouldve went if mayweather went serious from the beginning? my guess is 4-8 rounds

He was given those rounds.

very good for a pro boxing debut

good enough, and even had peabrain floyd shitting himself during the first rounds