TRUMP GENERAL- ONLY 3 HOURS LEFT

>TRUMP STATEMENT ON CROOKED HILLARY "STAR OF DAVID" TWEET
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-false-accusation-from-hillary-clinton

Latest /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General thread
→ → → → →

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES AND PRESS CONFERENCES
>Speech at Western Conservative Summit Denver, CO 7/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IAJmXWF1TDQ
>Trump Responds to “Zionist Israel” Question in NH
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
>Trade Remarks and Q&A Manchester, NH 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=d7IqQqZuYkE
>Rally Bangor, Maine 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=l4Fafj9QQLA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump On Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E
>Trump on O’Reilly 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=duPQxXJdYYI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Hillary's America
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>The Blonde Eagle
youtube.com/watch?v=PagVeZgHbhk
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo]
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

>Hillary Clinton Exposed – Hypocrisy, Lies, and Corruption
youtube.com/watch?v=v4TFA2lk29Y

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
cbsnews.com/live/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-hillary-clintons-bad-judgment-and-the-rigged-s
youngcons.com/hillary-considering-keeping-lynch-as-ag-if-she-becomes-president/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/04/paul_manafort_isn_t_a_gop_retread_he_s_made_a_career_of_reinventing_tyrants.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck OBAMA is BTFOing Trump

AWOOOOOVMENT

I've had enough. Back to work.

fuck off Canada

REMINDER

NO

(YOU)S

FOR

SHILLS

Treason should be prosecuted

HOLY FUCK WILL THE TRUMP RALLY TONIGHT BE OFF THE CHARTS

THE REDPILLER MAY LITERALLY CAUSE THAT RALEIGH CROWD TO BLOW THE FUCKING ROOF OFF THAT VENUE

>presidential digits

Obama is saying "climate change" instead of "global warming"
He knows it's all bullshit, that turbonigger

Only 3 hours left until what?

Also, can Trump regain ground?

Rally tonight should be at a crazy high energy level. RIP mic/speakers/ears

Is it just me or is there more anti-Trump shitposting than actual Trump support on this board now?

How big is the Trump venue? If this man is smart, it better be PACKED to the brim!

Guys, holy shit I just realized.

NOTICE HOW THEYRE SHOWING THE CROWD FOR HILLARY

THESE FUCKING CROOKED MEDIA KIKES

I hope wikileaks/Russian hackers drop the megaton info leak on Hillary

yes and a rally

THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE THE SEAL AWAY IF THE PRESIDENT IS NOT AT THE PODIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was never going to be as easy as the primaries.

I mean it's their job. Just watch, during the rally tonight we'll still go through a page every 5 minutes.

New and improved all inclusive poll charts.

RCP average plus all polls in one chart, 12 individual polls each on its own chart, all in one single easy to digest image, ready to share.

people supporting Trump here are just being ironic, tbf

Anyone else notice how shills use Trumphat images now?

Trump says he can win PA,Michigan,Wisconsin, but doesn't spend any time there? I want him to win here in Michigan, and he has a chance, but he isn't spending anytime here. Same with PA. He has a chance their as well, but doesn't spend allot of time there.

I hate Obama so god damn much. Fucking globalist traitor nigger

One last question

Is there any hope left Clinton will be arrested? Don't just say 'yes'

>Stolen valor

thank you mr. barbosa

OBAMA IS LYING SO MUCH

Now that's conditioning. Putting the presidential seal in front of her is violation of procedure.

not only zoom in/out, but entirely different angles and camera positions too.

I don't think so. Between the Trump setback in Ohio and the eve of the Indiana primary it was, IMO, peqk shilling.

Close second was the Cali rallies with CTR getting their strategies tested.

Now it's not even a close third.

there was never any chance to begin with

elite deviance, look it up

The Clintons are a textbook example

link

>watching King Nigger

Are they? Why? Why constantly pretend your something you're not? It gets to the point where everyone's just pretending to fight against something they don't even think exists. It's just fucking retarded.

When Hillary makes anime illegal because she associates with the "racist alt-right" then the shitposters will be sorry.

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

link?
also we don't vote directly on elections

cbsnews.com/live/

>Hillary can't win without most of the Bernie vote
>Bernouts currently raging over her not being indicted, agreeing with Trump that it's "rigged"
>Whole thing looks massively corrupt, underscoring the Crooked Hillary meme

This ultimately hurts Hillary's chance of being elected, folks.

Can't wait for the first debate and Trump brings up Bengazi

He delivered a major speech in PA a few days ago. Michigan will come soon I imagine.

>all these media outlets just out-right ripping into clinton hard as fuck

Is she doomed lads? This looks seriously, seriously bad for her. 100% poison to her campaign.

Obama being with her just today purely as 'coincidence' looks even worse. Everyone is agreeing this pure corruption at work. They haven't even finished their rally yet and everyone is shitting on it.

The moar Trump hats the better. If they're going to shill might as well spread our images

LOVE THOSE ENRAGED PEPES, SENPAIS

BUT REMEMBER, KEEP CALM AND MAGA...ALWAYS

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-hillary-clintons-bad-judgment-and-the-rigged-s

But because of our rigged system that holds the American people to one standard and people like Hillary Clinton to another, it does not look like she will be facing the criminal charges that she deserves.

Bill Clinton didn’t accidentally run into the Attorney General on the airport tarmac last week in Phoenix. Hillary Clinton didn’t accidentally sneak into the FBI during one of the country’s biggest holiday weekends to testify on her illegal activities, something that wouldn’t be afforded to others under investigation (and on a Saturday of all days). It was no accident that charges were not recommended against Hillary the exact same day as President Obama campaigns with her for the first time.

Folks – the system is rigged. The normal punishment, in this case, would include losing authority to handle classified information, and that too disqualifies Hillary Clinton from being President.

The final jury will be the American people, and they will issue the verdict on her corruption, incompetence, and bad judgment on November 8th.

Its easy to see how desperate they are. They show weakness so easily.

Yeah but it's like they are attacking nothing now. What Trump support? There aren't any pro-Trump threads left in the catalog it's just ONE POST BY THIS ID "REALLY MAKES YOU THINK" with some anti-Trump shit.

>No indictment
HILLARY PRESIDENCY FUCKING CONFIRMED.

This was literally the only hope that Trump had for victory, and it's been snatched away from him. Hillary will maintain her huge margins and destroy Trump in November.

>1% with blacks
1% with blacks
>1% with blacks
1% with blacks

For like the next week. They'll be back begging for scraps at the Democrat table next anti-PC thing Trump says

BASED

>unless you're Native American someone brought you here

EXCUSE ME

THEY IMMIGRATED HERE TOO

Hillary is going to make the election a referendum on Obama. She has no credibility of her own so she has to borrow other people's. She's the most corrupt candidate in history.

Watch for "I was with President Obama when he..." or "President Obama and I" in her speeches. Of course, there wont be many speeches from her because she'll be trouncing Obama out at every corner to lie and dance for her. She cant win on her own.

>You have never seen Hillary demonize someone
>90% of people want more gun control
>Fuck due process
>Automatic rifles

i turned on fox, saw obama and hillary, and turned it off

what kind of evil lies are they telling ? have they attacked the white working class yet ?

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""gun safety"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
FUCKING LIBERALS AND THEIR BUZZWORDS

>Pilgrims are the same as illegal immigrants
This nigger.

He needs more if he wants to win PA or Michigan. He needs to be in these states every week.
He should only campaign in Florida,Ohio,Virginia,PA,Michigan

>things weren't so great before Obama came into office. And now, we're the strongest, the most respected

HE ACTUALLY FUCKING SAID THIS

THIS NIGGER IS DELUSIONAL AND THE NIGGERS IN THE AUDIENCE ARE APPLAUDING HIM FOR IT

>The Cunt speaks for 15 minutes
>Barry the Shoeshine Boy speaks for 45 minutes

What a fucking disaster all of this is

Will this be the formula? He upstages The Cunt every fucking rally where he appears with her??

HOLY FUCK CORRUPT! youngcons.com/hillary-considering-keeping-lynch-as-ag-if-she-becomes-president/

is that really what he said ?

A++ response. I think this will gain traction against her. She's so corrupt that any thinking man will not vote for her.

I can't wait until he says "if you're such a Champion for women, why did you take 25 million ffrom Saudi Arabia? Give the money back Hillary!"

>Trump's only plan is to build a wall

When will this meme end

if people on Sup Forums don't support Trump then no-one does

BOOIN' DOESN'T HELP.... VOTE... pls

1% with blacks is a bigger meme then Romney 0% with blacks was in 2012

>GUNS ARE BAD
>IMMIGRANTS ARE WELCOME
>DONT BOO, VOTE!

he would have to be really high on crack

I don't know about Obama, but I was born here. Thus, I am a Native American.

Can someone please redpill me on Manafort?

I am not liking what I'm seeing under his leadership and other than "muh mafioso" I honestly I have no fucking idea who he is.

Might as well have. It's what he meant when he said if you aren't an injun you're an immigrant. He purposely blurs the line.

haha did they shut it down ?

>the "the country your ancestors built doesn't belong to you" meme

Why can't liberals just go back to Europe if they hate it here?

see
The bullshit these two are spewing is off the charts.

>that evil Hillary laugh

OH SHIT

That's why nearly 14 million people voted for him in the primaries, and he would have had millions more if he wasn't going against 10 opponents, and the pnom wasn't sealed a month early. He is being competitive in PA,Michigan,Maine. People are only supporting Clinton because she is a woman.

Hillarys campaign just sank today, she will have to swing from Obama's dick not to drowned.

kys

>Implying Native Americans aren't immigrants from Siberia

Pic related is the "diversity map" of the United States by county.

It is not without a reason that these people are called minorities, blacks for instance are 14% nationally but very concentrated in certain parts of the country.

It is perfectly possible to win the election without pandering to minorities as long as the majority bloc is united.

Trump know that, he knows that when he gets the underrepresented working class he doesn't need the minorities, specially one whose turnout is pitiful.

wow so their going after the black working class too, ouch

the CNN guy came on and said "we're losing it again..."

bad thunderstorms

>Trump failed to defeat Clinton
>Sup Forums failed to defeat Clinton

rip

Given that something like 40% of Americans are as butthurt at Obama as Hillary that will just end up tanking Obama's favorability ratings

KEK
E
K

That nigger going

>DAS RITE
>DAS RITE
>DAS RITE

>Barry the Shoeshine Boy: 'The Cunt has her share of critics'

Yes, Barry, you're about to find out the number of those critics

What city would you nuke to guarantee a Trump victory this november?

When dumbasses stop eating it up.

She probably will rely on him for everything. The more he is on the road with her, the more Trump can dig into the fact that he isn't doing his job to support a presidential candidate which after the FBI letting her off looks extremely bad. Don't forget one of the single biggest issues with people this election is that they think the establishment has gone too far.

He is operating on a whole different level

heres a article from a shitty source, but a better summary than others for some reason
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/04/paul_manafort_isn_t_a_gop_retread_he_s_made_a_career_of_reinventing_tyrants.html

$0.0000000001 has been deposited in your account

Trump fucked now.
Clinton will win.

Lol at how Sup Forums thought Hillary Clinton would be so easy to beat

"just wait till Trump starts on Hillary, she will go down right away!"

Lol shes gonna be the next president

wow, what an age we live in, it's actually just like 1984 why did orwell warn these people if they didn't take his advice ?