/heem/

news- kill yourself

Not the thread

Abandon

this is real

you don't make the rules you faggot tripcuck, everyone hates you

where is coral springs, i need to bait him into bumping my thread over and over again

I am not sure you noticed but I own you.

take your shitty little thread and hit the road your picture pointing to before i heem you

if the other thread could have this title that would be amazing

>When I started, I had nothing. Nothing. I needed everything. But when you start [to earn money], you starting collecting things: I want this, I want this, I want that. The purpose is not collecting things, though. The purpose is to do something great. Finish the dream you started.

>I want to help my family, first, of course, but then I want to give opportunity to children in my country like me who have a dream to become a doctor or something. If I reach my dream, it will give me the opportunity to help those in my country who have their own dreams and nothing else to fulfill them.

>I want to give some opportunity for children like me who dream of this sport and don’t have an opportunity like me. The last time I was in Cameroon, I brought a lot of materials for boxing and MMA to open a gym. Now I just bought a big space to start the gym, as well. A lot of children now in Cameroon, because of me, they have a dream. They say, ‘I will be a champion in MMA. I will do boxing like Francis,’ because they saw me when I was young. I didn’t have anything. I didn’t have any opportunity. And today, they see me, and they are dreaming. They are thinking that something is possible. Even when they are so poor, something is possible in life. … It's not easy. It's so hard, but it's possible.

>started posting here like 2 weeks ago during non events now that it is completely run into the ground
>thinks he has any clout whatsoever
please for the love of god kill yourself, i am literally one of the founding members of heem

maybe it can serve as a containment thread. for star, scat poster, spain, adan

banana poster is slightly the lesser of two evils

/heem/ thread here

there's more than enough time for them to shit up two threads

>implying the thread titled /wmma/ isn't the spammer
how new are you

Listen here kid. Long before you retards started making /heem/ generals we had mma threads. During events I ran the /mma/ rizon chat room where about 15-20 members talked about events because it was impossible to have threads here due to all of the spam.

Your new is showing

I wonder how much a gym in Cameroon costs with all land insurance (does that exist there?) and workers and ammenities

Im gonna say somewhere less than $10k USD

I'm not the damned spammer

real thread^

can someone please bash the tripfags head in with a shovel
then why are you spamming you cuck faggot

>spamming

why are you, cuck faggot?

>p
not a spammer

spamming threads, with no mma going on right now.....

weigh in news tommorrow night btw if you actually care about fights

stop samefagging your shit thread you bitch

One day /wmma/ will be the thread

it may not be today but that day will come

one day you will choke on the fluid thats gathered in your lungs and die and the world will be a better place

this is the thread.
have you had your 30 bananas today yet /heem/?

I hate 5 in an hour and almost died