What are some movies about brave and strong survivors of traumatic events?

What are some movies about brave and strong survivors of traumatic events?

Man Down

how the hell do these people live on a day to day basis? like how are they actually functioning

They just do this to make themselves feel better.

Hacksaw Ridge

Tumblr. Seriously, unironically Tumblr. Also safe spaces in general are interfering with people confronting things that bother them. It encourages a culture of avoidance instead of confrontation and acceptance that not everyone believes what you do

basically there are two types of people in the current "sjw" culture:

-mentally ill people whose lives are shit (for various reasons, some self-inflicted, some not), and they associate themselves with a certain class of victims as a way to justify their status- these are the people you see on tumblr making posts about how traumatic a seemingly mild incident that happened earlier that day was.

-leftist activists who are basically political roleplayers or LARPers, wishing that they were alive in the 60s when civil unrest was at a peak. they use the aforementioned group to justify their fantasies of protesting against an unjust system.

the posts/messages released by political organizations are generally formulated by the 2nd group, on behalf of the 1st group.

its a very strange symbiotic relationship

What the hell is NARAL?

>the women who actually got "assaulted" got over it
>twitter cant

I know a few people who routinely have to use "safe spaces" and the horrifying thing is over time they can deal with less and less real world stuff and they have to spend more and more time in their "safe space" until they literally go into panic attacks from just stepping outside it.

>organization in the United States that engages in political action and advocacy efforts to oppose restrictions on abortion and expand access to abortion.[3]

What has that to do with Oscars, movie, or Casey Affleck I don't know. I am glad he won the Oscar.

pro-baby killing organisation

Safe spaces cut both ways.

While working at a call center, there was one employee who's entire cubicle was filled with toys and comics and pics and shit. He was a head case who's cubicle was reconfigured as a "safe space" so he could do his job.

One of the supervisors (who considered him one of her favorites, since she trained him and he was the only one of his training class who didn't quit after a couple of months) let him keep a super cluttered cubicle because it "helped him do his job".

I ended up having a couple of conversations with him and he turned out to be a creepy libertarian/disgruntled ex-Obama gay guy who thought Trump wasn't too bad and who hated political correctness.

They lie. They're not hurt, they're in better condition than you are and they want to fake hurt in order to hurt you.

They are evil. It's that simple.

>I ended up having a couple of conversations with him and he turned out to be a creepy libertarian/disgruntled ex-Obama gay guy who thought Trump wasn't too bad and who hated political correctness.
nice one.

That stupid reddit whale with the horn on its face

>who thought Trump wasn't too bad and who hated political correctness.

The shitlord! He is obviously one of those Uncle Tom gays like Milo, this is why need the enrichment of Islam!

>IMMUH SURVIVOR KEEPON SURVIVIN

THESE HIDEOUS CUNTS WISH SOMEONE WOULD CARE ENOUGH TO ASSAULT THEM

>PLS RAPE ME
NOTHX

sounds like a kewl dude desu

wtf senpai I didn't write desu

I didn't write senpai either
fuck this whole troll site

What did Casey do?

These people are fucking retarded.

Hello newfag

What did you write?

It helps that they got propped up by the sort of beta orbiters that inhabit this board.

Looks like Hiroshima has trolled you. Enjoy browsing the best Korean image forum

The amount of salt on twitter over Casey Affleck winning is hilarious.

Kill yourself fucking newfag and lurk moar.

they gladly sympathize with muggers and tell us to forgive them or worse dindu nuffin need more money. But can't forgive these two white people