I'm voting for Hillary Clinton and there's nothing you can do to stop me

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
Cucks.

Hillary will never be president.

>vote for Merkel 2
>calls others cuck

I'm with you brother. Fuck Trump and his sheep.

Now this is rich, decadent even

I'm voting for Van der Bellen.

Cucks.

You call us cucks while voting for a female cuck....

You're going to lose. Let me ask you "since obviously you're a Trump follower", what will Trump do when he loses?

Who will he blame?

Why would he blame them?

Would he continue talking shit? even though he's not even in the political scene anymore?

who will his sheep (you) move to? back to Putin?

cuck calling others cuck
the ride never ends

You started AND lost two world wars.

Who's the cuck again?

I'm with her

Give me your address and I'm sure I could find a way.
a:^)

You want to meet up somewhere?

>you
running out of arguments this soon burger?

I'm voting for Jonas Gahr Store.
Cucks.

>one post by this id

sage

(you)

(you)
>(you)
(you)
>(you)
(you)
>(you)
(you)
>(you)

Face it. You lost, and by Russia and the U.S. How does it feel to be a has been superpower getting BTFO by both ever since you lost?. You keep getting butt fucked because you guys don't know what you're doing. Just give it up already. WW3 is going to be without you you stupid faggot. The closest you'll ever get is to be a part of NATO. You don't run anything anymore, but sure, you can bitch about American politics and give your opinion on who you want our next president to be if it helps you sleep at night.

this is not a fellow burger, this is a shill.

I'm gonna cancel out your vote, faggot.

i don't need to face anything burger simply since i wasn't even alive will anything of this happened thus unless you provide me with a viable way to get back in time (which is principle impossible) and effectively change history i will never ever be responsible for it nor identify with the decisions made back then
now will you, well you are the one willing to vote for a known criminal today whose only reason to run for president is to avoid further legal prosecution and prison by facts which will be uncovered over the following years and cannot be whitewashed by the FEDs
will every other elected presidents first action most likely was to ask about the existence of Area 51 or who really killed Kennedy her first action will be to have every evidence against her destroyed
now keep telling to yourself whatever she did "wasn't so bad" or "she's the right womyn for the job" simply because you dislike Trump and think "that'll show him"
keep shooting your own feed and cutting your own flesh, and the end you are the one who's going to suffer and their wont be anyone to blamed but yourself

Yep! I stand with Hillary because I will NEVER vote for a Reddit candidate! WE WILL WIN!!!!!

True. As long as you remain Anonymous.

Remember, supporting Hillary is like letting a Terrorist hide in your basement with you. You will be aiding and abetting a criminal in the commission of crimes.