I-I was handed the wrong card, that was why I paused. I-I wasn't trying to be funny

>I-I was handed the wrong card, that was why I paused. I-I wasn't trying to be funny.
>YEAH OKAY YOU DUMB SENILE OLD SHIT, FUNNY ASS JOKE, THANKS FOR RUINING THE OSCARS

Why did they do this to Warren

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
twitter.com/BandryBarry/status/836087554084462592?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watching this live was like our reality was shifting into some sort meme dimension.

FINDS

I was at a bar watching this and a lot of the people bought in to it which really worried me. How can people be so gullible to believe this shit as if it wasn't deliberate?

How angry is the guy snatching the card out of his hand

He is probably just pumping with adrenaline

Bald man clearly thinks it was Warren's fault and was bullying him ;_;

The guy has literally had an Oscar snatched away from him, that's gonna be more than just adrenaline

It seemed like Warren realized something wasn't right, and gave the card to Faye who just blurted it out.

Huge, unprofessional blunder that ruined a million dollar award show and it humiliated several people on stage in front of a massive worldwide TV audience.

Literally the lowest point in Oscar history. So cringe worthy and terrible.

What's even more funny is all the racist remarks coming from the black community. This is some really ugly shit.

Holy shit that guy is pissssssed

Can Americans do anything properly?

Is he our JUST guy?

Why Jimmy Kimmel? I've never found him funny and I probably never will. He is the definition of bland.

You can see the tears in poor Warren's eyes.

>the definition of bland
You just answered your own question

He was hilarious tonight

When he said "I wasn't trying to be funny" you can hear his voice crack. He was upset.

Warren actually hasnt said a word. The drunk hag besides him said lalaland alone

He's not just bland, he's a terrible comedian.

Reminder that he was in his mid 30s when he made that piece of shit "The Man Show" anybody that takes this guy seriously is a joke themselves.

Should've been the other Jimmy.

It hurts seeing him like that

Fallon does have more heart, so I agree.

>Keit-ai is the meme dimension

A

>clearly talking in the OP

He said he wasn't trying to be funny and Jimmy cut him off

How does it keep finding ways?

HURR HURRRRR IT WAS A FUNEEE PRANK DONT BE MADDD MOVIES ARE JUsT TOOLS TO DESTROY THE WEST WHY IR U TAKIN IT SERIOUSLY!!!!???? JUST TAKE A DRINK!!

I laughed at a ton of his jokes tonight. I also enjoyed watching Matt Damon trip him.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

WAY

GAY NIGGERS REEEEEEEEE

What's going on here? Haven't followed the Oscars

Oh wow gee there sure have been lots of blunders at American award shows and events lately wouldn't want the media to jump to report on them and give them such negative publicity which is surely detrimental would we now.

In a nutshell.

He wasn't even the one who read it. Why does he get blamed? Oh, that's right, because women are held on a pedestal.

HANG HIS OLD ASS

HE'S DONE

Steve Harvey 2.0 happened during the Best Picture announcement

It seems like atleast he tries to be entertaining. I agree.

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

A bit extreme isn't it for an award show that means nothing anymore other than slapping something on a DVD case so you can sell it for $10 instead of 5 at Walmart/Amazon.

Someone make a JUST edit for Warren.

Now, is it possible that there was shady shit going down and la la land was supposed to win?
How the fuck does this even happen?

He hosted last year. Go back to your home board you low IQ tourist.

BEATTY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG
Yet the fucking academy are going to hang him out to dry over this as though it were him who made the mistake.

Warren Beatty is a film legend and icon. He has directed and starred in films spanning well over five decades and to see this happen to him in the twilight of his years makes me very sad. This can very likely tarnish his entire legacy.

So please, I implore all of you, don't propagate the lie that it was Beatty's fault. He was given the wrong card. He even tried to stop it, which is why he was stalling. It's not Faye's fault either. It was just a technical glitch. Do not blame him.

Was getting their envelopes mixed part of their plan?

This sounds like some Anita Sarkeesian wishfullfilment plot

>Everything points towards White People: The movie winning the big prize
>But in actuality our hero Black People: The Movie won
>Senile White Old Man gets his just punishment as he cheerfully announced the wrong movie and believed White People: The Movie won.
>Credit Roll

The card said "best actress - emma stone" all he had to do was say that he has the wrong card.

it is 100% his fault

to be fair, their intro to the best picture stuff was REALLY making it sound like Moonlight was gonna win.

Warren was probably wanting to take the fall. He's a super liberal cuck anyway. Whitey gets to be seen as trying to steal the blecks spotlight, demonizing white people.

So how many times did Billy Crystal host the Oscars again, many times back-to-back?

He's 79 years old.

He shouldn't have to figure out whether he was handed the wrong card or not in the 10 seconds he has to read the card on live television.

Someone fucked up and it wasn't his fault.

Wait, they fucked up best actress too?

he was genuinely confused, it has never happened before in the history of oscars

he even whispered emma stone to faye and people thought he was making a joke or being light or funny

wait how was this anything more than a stunt? i thought we all could agree on that at least

He's an old guy.

Would've been funny if he just said Emma Stone won best picture

How does the two people fucking doing the best picture not notice anything fucking wrong, including Beatty?

They held a giant red envelope that said "ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE"

Did they not notice is saying EMMA STONE

Seriously how fucking inept are they? You basically gave someone their dream and fucking crushed it because they couldn't do one fucking thing.

this is entire debacle gets my blood boiling.

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

Emma Stone
Starring Emma Stone
Directed by Emma Stone

This was like literally a scene out of Bulworth

Of course it was a stunt. Question is who was in on it?

No, if you looked at the card it says "La La Land - Emma Stone". He got confused because he trusted the people backstage to do their jobs right. When you're up there on that stage with hundreds of millions of people watching you tend to get a bit nervous. He was giving it to Faye for her to confirm it was the wrong card but she didn't catch on and just read it out.

>The card said "best actress - emma stone" all he had to do was say that he has the wrong card.

No look at the card format.. being it's going to be the same for all awards. It's huge lettering for who and tiny print for what at the bottom. So Emma's card just had her name, then the movie in huge print. Tiny, tiny print at the bottom that said best actress.

that's why they fucked up.. I'm sure the card format will change now to bold everything.

For you

Again think of it

In the entire history of the oscars this has never happened.

the presenter are handed the envelop by the stage director, they probably never look at it

and then he opens it and sees Emma Stone - La La Land and realizes something is off

Faye then looks at him annoyed as if hes being cute or trying to act funny or suspenseful

She takes it and sees La La land on it and says it

No one is at fault except the director or production assistant who handed them the envelope

see

Where he holds up the card. Emma's card obviously said Emma Stone with La La Land written under it. In the heat of the moment, when you have all the cameras on you and everyone's waiting for you to say something, and you see La La Land and everyone was expecting La La Land to win anyway, you'd make the same mistake.

Is there a picture of him holding that card?

Could the blunder be a movie?

they just fucked it up, he was given the card for best actress (there are multiple cards), which said Emma Stone and he didn't really know what to say, so the lady with him said it went to La La Land. Now twitter and Sup Forums are reading into it when it was just a fuck up (a big one obviously)

what is even worse is they brought out an unopen best picture envelop and made it seem as if warren fucked up in reading it

They let them make their speeches before raising the alert.

You would think SOMEONE in the Oscar staff would have put a stop to it as soon as Faye Dunaway blurted out LaLa Land. But noooooooooooooooooooo.......

why did the lizard people think that destroying art was a benevolent thing to do?

how did they convince themselves of this?

twitter.com/BandryBarry/status/836087554084462592?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

>movies
>art
nice one

>starring Ryan Gosling as Warren Beatty and Emma Stone as Faye Dunaway

Who doesn't look at the front of the card? I mean, you get handed something, you look at it.

and don't act like they never were in front of the camera, these are very famous people, being in front of the camera is second nature.

They were just fucking dumb. Now some guy will always have this moment ingrained in his mind, the most important night of his life is ruined. Because they couldn't tilt there head down and flip the card over and see the giant letters.

>OY VEY WHAT A MISTAKE! PURE COINCIDENCE

Don't you see how everyone gets played against each other?

How hard is it to have a system for the god damn Oscars that makes it virtually impossible for this to happen?

How much organisation does it take?

It's clearly orchestrated to create divisions, tensions or if they were that dumb - so that noone could win outright and effectively make everyone feel "vindicated" in one way or another

Whites - they stole it
Blacks - we won it (but not clean)

In the end, who wins?

This explains what happened I think. But I still think nefarious forces slipped that card to Warren in the first place, I just don't see how it got mixed up with the Best Picture cards in any realistic scenario

oh damn, they really dropped the ball
and of course it just triggers Sup Forums even more

He had one job and he fucked it up.

you didn't even know the nominees were on the front of the card before this night why the fuck would Warren know

Again, one production assistant or director was in charge of handing him the envelop overlooked it as well, considering thats his job

>
>see
>

So... Keit-ai finds a way?

>I've never found him funny and I probably never will.
They're not specifically catering to your sense of humor.

For what purpose though
who gains from this

>Beatty has the cool to try and stop the impending trainwreck despite making the biggest announcement of the night in front of tens of millions of people

>Even tries to warn Faye that something is amiss before she takes it and goes full retard

>IT'S BEATTY'S FAULT LMAO

Tbf, I wouldn't put it past the Academy to pull this shit on purpose to generate /hype/, despite the terrible cost.

I remember people commenting in years past that the people doing the announcing sometimes don't even know what they're announcing until they get there.

Globalist jews that want to play the working class proles of every race against each other

>you didn't even know the nominees were on the front of the card before this night why the fuck would Warren know?

Because he held the card?

He's not at fault. Warren did nothing wrong.

IT WAS TWEEEST'S FAULT

The oscars
They were able to appease the black people who were "refusing" to watch by literally doing a fake out as a giant metaphor for how white people steal everything from black people, but NOT ANYMORE

Last year they pandered to them too.
The oscars are a fucking joke.

>take a bit of time to read the card
>entire cast for wrong movie gets up on stage
>three politically-charged speeches given by wrong movie people
>a long pause during confusion
>politically-charged movie wins instead
>their entire crew gets up
>two more political speeches
>show finishes on time
It's pretty fucking obvious that this was planned. After the liberal community took so many Ls after late comebacks this year they decided to switch the roles and they decided to shift the shit on Warren instead.

I didn't watch either of those movies (or any of the movies that were nominated throughout the entire show actually) but it's pretty clear this was scripted and certain people weren't told. This is why I'm Sup Forums. The Grammys are shit but at least the music industry is too inept to even try to pull shit like this.

What do they gain from a collapsing world where everybody fights each other?

But it just irrepairable damages the Oscars reputation.
They are literally a joke now

I had to leave once it was announced (I hadn't seen ANY of the pics nominated, so I gave no fucks)
How long did it go on before they realized? a minute or two? Or like five or six?

The Execs do. Oscar ratings have steadily been falling with no end in sight, and with everyone so polarized thanks to the election, the media, and general chaos across the spectrum, they needed a 'safe' way out that would still generate drama and interest.

More people will tune into the next Oscars out of curiosity as to if there will be another shitshow.

This marks the transition into the Oscars eventually going full reality tv-tier. Screencap this.

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Yeah that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

There is absolutely no way this wasn't staged to some degree

Every year they make a huge deal about how Ernst and Young tallies up the results and then brings them to the theater in Halliburton briefcases surrounded by security. The hosts don't know the winners, the presenters, the orchestra, nobody knows.

So you get a briefcase with 12 or so envelopes and you're handing them out one by one as the night goes along. How is it that the Best Actress envelope somehow ends up back with the unopened envelopes, then someone picks up the open envelope with GIANT letters on the front that say Best Actress and hands it to the presenters? And then neither of them notice?

I have no idea what motive you would possibly have to fuck up your own ceremony but there is no way this was just an accident.