Why do they hate each other so much?

Why do they hate each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Cn56V8dhT4
eltiempo.com/cultura/gastronomia/pastelerias-colombianas-en-chile-30580
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't hate Colombians

they are good lads

because chileans are fucking shit and i despise the fact that i have to share a continent with them, i hope pacific niggers colonize them and destroy them and not a single one of them remain

We don't hate them. Hell, we're not even aware of their existence. They, on the other hand hate us for a lot of reasons which I don't give 2 flying fucks about

Colobians would fight with anyone here

We only hate the ones that live here,
And 0n, other than that they dont exist

ok, lite Colombian

lite in crime and violence kek

and money and appeareance

el ecuatoriANO

mestizaje maligno etc etc

They are a bunch of drug niggers, but only hate the ones who live here turn into shit the north of chile.

Also is fun shitposting and trigger the congolombiano of /lat/ (He awakes hating chile and sleep hating chile)

because the average interaction we have with colombians is with their literal nigger immigrants

Why would the safest and most developed country in latin america that historycally had less than 0.001% nigger population want niggers from a violent narco shithole?

I only dislike their diaspora. On this board they are easily triggered so we take on them like velociraptors and they think it's just one of us. They are starting to show distress symptoms accusing other flags of being proxies.

do this for my country pls
>
Are you using the n-word in the literal sense of the word? If so, reminder that on average we're paler than the average citizen of your country.

I really do not know

>we're the biggest trolls xddddd
The only thing that triggers is how fucking stupid chileans are, mostly you stupid newfag, i can easily tell apart your posts, what's worst is that all your humor was just copied from the argies

Why do you keep responding to him? yes we know he's obsessed with ceron and probably need psychiatric treatment but, for fucks sake, stop feeding him

Because i reply to whoever the fuck i want to

As this baboon illustrates, some Colombians are ridiculously easy to trigger.

Do this for my country pls

Shitty immigrants. I don't know about actual Colombians living in Colombia, but they seem very emotional and easily triggered

Weird, right

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...

Looks sort of chinky

Porque es una china

Pues tiene buenas tetas la china esa.

That's impressive

You are triggering the same retard newfag over and over. The funn thing is that you got triggered too most of the times.

What's impressive about it?

The amount of climates Colombia has. That's why I was replying to that map, you silly willy.

The whole shit is blue tontin

That map is for rainfall regime. This is better.

What happens here?

why does anything Colombia-related sets your ass on fire so goddamn much, m8? Go to sleep for your own sanity lad lmao

>spanning 9 fucking climate zones
that's the advantage of vertical cunts

the fucking mexican always make this threads lmao like he wants to instigate something between chile and colombia. I dont know any chilean personally but they have points with me cause i like many bands from there.

> chilean bands
Are you into dad rock m8?

do marras bother you in the us?

I was just trying to find out what was so intriguing to the peruano the fuck is the matter with you man

Patia river canyon, I think.

Fuera Colombia.
Se supone que Chile debe pelear con nosotros.

Gladly, but orcs are a real threat to civilization

> a person with that flag talking about orcs

immigration of the colombians to Anfogansta

Source: marginal media

> Anfogansta
I think you mean Antofagasta. Anyways it is true even tho most Colombians there happen to live in Santiago

Nice cuads.
Pero porque van haya?

Colombians in santiago are fine.
Colombians in Antofagasta need to be nuked and burned alive, bunch of fucking rapists.

alguien tenia que poner barberías decentes en chile. También bares, panaderías, prostitución y prestamos de pago diario (lo que aca llamamos prestamos gota a gota)

>Colombians in santiago are fine.
You have to go back

Your niggers have never seen proper hair in their lifetime, your whores are awful, and the other shit is nonsense I don't know what you are talking about. Anyway delet yourself congolombian nigger

fun fact: most blacks Chileans see in their cunt are actually Haitians and Dominicans. I'm not denying some are Colombian, but the vast majority come from the former 2 countries

I'm really curious to see your skin tone, just to see who is calling me a n*gger lmao

You're all fucking orcs

jelaous fag

Everyone above this post is an orc

t. ArORCanio

>panaderías,

Eres un pelotudo.

It's extremely easy to tell if a nigger is from haiti/dominican, colombian of from ecuador.

Ningun colombiano podria abrir una panaderia en chile y ser exitoso.

Ecuadorian negroes in Chile? Well, color me impressed. I don't think there are a lot of us in Chile, much less so of black skin

why are you so good at telling blacks apart?

JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cn56V8dhT4

ay 0n

Memes, user, memes

>living in a country with fewer than 10 climates

>being so stupid he can't tell is a propaganda piece in the government channel.

Chile is the second biggest consumer of bread in the world, colombians can't into bread.

Who sucks American cock the best

Why do you people call yourselves orcs? I never understood that.

Peruvians also get called orcs

colombians are cute

Manlet brown amerindians are orcs. Quite rich when a Chilean calls us like that

so expensive.

eltiempo.com/cultura/gastronomia/pastelerias-colombianas-en-chile-30580