do you mind checking my form?

> do you mind checking my form?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-miyako-kosaka-s-nipple-ud2ae74/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yuro morning hours Sup Forums
the GOAT

I'm just laughing

am I gay?

based myanmar
>not laughing and fapping at the same time

*memes*

yeah it's alright

quite pungent

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

She needs a surprise dicking right there.

>magmarposting

dislike brapposters tßh lads

Can you delet this?

no, just no

if i saw this in real life i would watch in disgust, not disgust of her ass but the fact that theres some heavily makeuped slut misusing equipment while someone records her.

elastane is the biggest mistake humanity made and the single source of all evil

*bbrr-*brrp* [farts have difficulty escaping]
*bbbp-brr-BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAP*
>you can somehow visibly hear the microscopic thunder of ripples through her asscheeks as her colossal colon cavity opens agape and releases the heated nuclear apocalypse of gas

oops ^^ tee hee
*BBBBRRRP*

>retard
>misusing

Obviously it's working, just look at her hips lad!

>b-b-but that's not the way you're supposed to use the machine
Aspergers detected.

Posting smaller ones

*brap* *brap* *brap* *brap* *brap* *brap* *brap* *brap* *brap* *brap* *brap* *brap* *brap* *brap*

>yoga pants
Oh man what a meme!

>Hold on one sec
>*BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PTT PTTT PTTTT*
>ahhh that's better

Gyms should be separated by gender. I'm fucking serious.

Based

I really miss ass threads.
Sup Forums is shit nowadays.

You now remember
>too much ass

*braps respectfully towards you*

>tfw existing on higher form of conscience where I consider those two degenerate and unattractive

>inb4 gaaaay
>pious women is where is at, my friend

>dancing makes you a degenerate
You belong living in the ISIS, my man

>dancing

Browsing this website is more degenerate than dancing with your friend, stop being so autistic

Nice images, you sure proved me wrong

it's not the dancing what's degenerate, it's the showcasing of your literal ass that is.
you realize ofcourse they were recording it, right?

What's wrong with showing your ass

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-miyako-kosaka-s-nipple-ud2ae74/answers/new.html

>what's wrong with being degenerate

If showing your ass is denerate then there is literally nothing wrong with being a degenerate

My gf uploads videos like that on instagram quite often and she's a fine lady