youtu.be/2DQAqg3dfGs
youtube.com/watch?v=6-fqCsixlv0
youtube.com/watch?v=idg8TNknvDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck that imagine being in the audience
>that shriek when he breaks out the moonwalk

>You will never watch MJ do the Moon Walk for the first time on LIVE TV
but i did

>ywn be at msg on september 10 2001 to witness the last day of when america was great

link
youtu.be/rAiw2SXPS-4

I just now realized he wasnt even singing that entire time.

He was singing.

Will music ever reach a such a peak for it's respective time and culture ever again? Probably not in this lifetime.

Props Michael

How

He wasnt out of breath at any point

MJ was not like you or me

not ever user

>tfw i had nightmares about MJ from the ages of 5-12

:--(

Why is a black man pretending to be Michael Jackson?

>the jews killed Michael 8 years ago
RIP MJ, one of the best performers of all time.

>you will never have a sold out MSG in the palm of your hand

JDIMSA

He didn't invent it.

Because he wasn't a fat fuck like yourself?

Michael Jackson had the best voice of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=KEGV8czGrq0

LISA IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

>Will music ever reach a such a peak for it's respective time and culture ever again?

m8, Michael Jackson was not the peak of music

he was a fantastic performer and as far as pop music goes, its among the best, but come on

Go dance around like that for 4 minutes while singing and see if you can maintain perfect vocals throughout.

Can you imagine it bros...can you imagine just exuding so much style...so much groove and ice. At the frontier of a new age, while being a budding sensation, and you know your time is just in its adolescence. To be at the center of the world.

Can you even imagine the sensation of having a couple thousand eyes on you, mesmerized by you in a unison musical trance... everyone in utter awe of your presence and feeling whatever you are emoting on stage. Every note every chord puts your body in a flawless motion and as you dance it reverberates in the room.

The cathartic moment when every bone in your body, every motion flows seamlessly with the music and while you dance your heart out, you get to derive the purest feeling, to distill the untamed self expression and nothing matters but that moment in time, an isolated moment in time which might feel like an eternity...which finally closes off with a roaring applause for you to bask in.

I bet Mike remembered this night in his final days. I bet he tried to explain to his kids what that felt like. I'm sure he felt that moment

Well most likely never feel that. Will probably never feel a tenth.

>dat logical fallacy
I'm not Michael Fucking Jackson, a genius talent who had been doing this shit since he was literally 5 years old.

But he sure as hell was the first one to make it cool and popular. Nobody gave a fuck before he did it, just like EVH did with 2 handed tapping.

You're fucking retarded.

This is the man's job, you really think he'd be at that fucking level of fame if he let himself get out of breath while performing like this?

He had been singing for years and spent hours a day practicing his dance moves and kept a healthy body with a lot of energy. Fucking moron.

i dont think he lip synced very often until the Dangerous era. He did lip sync when he sang "Man In The Mirror" at the Grammys.

Obligatory.
youtube.com/watch?v=e62M-5-7ajY
>2:27 to 2:33 is my personal favorite.

Because he wasn't a fatass who sat around eating cheetos on his sofa all day. You'd be surprised how much healthier you would be if you actually made an effort to maintain it.

MJ was too pure for this realm

absolutely fucking love that whole concert, was blown away when i found out it was filmed in NY literally 12 hours or so before 9/11 attacks

I will say, regardless of whether or not he was lip syncing, the entertainment value of his dance moves makes up for it

yes, its a playback
britney does this all the time

bizarre to think that within 24 hours of this concert he was in a car with Marlon Brando and Liz Taylor fleeing NYC

But thats wrong. Read the fucking thread numbskull.

>He did lip sync when he sang "Man In The Mirror" at the Grammys

That was probably a concession. Michael had to swallow his pride as a performer to calm the fears of the grammy organizers.

youre retarded

Lady Gaga

WTF? he's walking forwards but moving backwards!

how is this possible?

Saw it when it first aired. I was in the 4th Grade. He was famous the day before and a fucking megastar the day after. I've never seen that happen again.

That's interesting user, can you explain that?

Me too

his face and interviews post Bad era scared me

>no posts screaming REE PALE NIGGER over and over
I'm disappointed

It's your birthday Lisa

MJ used to call blacks "spabooks" (lel) and said privately that he didn't want to be black because they weren't respected around the world

>The user that posted this thought he was being funny

That steady decline

duh that's illusion instead of lifting your heel up and moving back normally, its heel down and toes up while shifting back to look like you are walking forward

youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE
Is this the most kino MJ music video?

Was he redpilled?
Did (((they))) kill him?

Isn't it true that he wrote that song just after the first sex allegations became public? Really puts the song and it's lyrics into context.

what a god

You tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

youtu.be/cUTFqxG-ziI

Robert Abel made this, hes the guy who was making all those illuminati symbol inspired ads in the 1970s

If you haven't watched this you area subhuman and should leave Sup Forums forever
youtu.be/2DQAqg3dfGs

he actually became white as fuck wtf

>tfw will never be able to attend a michael jackson concert

fuck my life

didn't he do the free willy theme song

>Chills

People came for the dancing, not the singing.

>The Jews will never let eugenics technology advance so that we can change all the blacks to whites en utero

Do you guys think he fucked kids?

Considering his life was basically ruined by the media I wpuldn't be surprised if he was.

He legit came across as a great guy and "they" made him out to be a monster. One of the kids literally fucking admitted that his father told him to lie so they could get some settlement money and "they" still continued to hound him into an early grave.

>tfw mj knew how to do the moonwalk WAY before his motown debut
>he waited and sat on this move for ages
>busts it out at this moment knowing it'd propel him to superstardom

man was a genius at 4D chess.

I think there was a special floor that just made it look like that.

of course

>those constant cuts back to the audience showing ugly buglies just jumping up and down

NO

The man is busting some fucking incredible moves on stage and the camera operators think "You know we need more of? Fat white people dancing awkwardly"

>yfw he actually knew of the pedo rings in Hollywood and other places
>yfw his hijinx with children were actually a way to save them from being abused, because he knew firsthand how it is and how it will affect you
>yfw he was the one forever tarnished as a pedo for his efforts by (((((them)))))

The TL;DR is that they had no evidence that he ever touched a kid but when they raided his mansion they found several (legal) books featuring child nudity which convinced them that he had done it and caused them to go hard on him.

No but I think he might have been attracted to them, but only because he kind of thought of himself as a kid.

>The Jews do it on purpose

>that turbo spin right after the moonwalk

twinkle toes was the best

0:37sec Cher in white doing the robot dance

He was slow and out of shape in this concert. All those drugs fucked him up, he was only 42.

you forget how legitimately frightening he became in those last years

In caso young people thinks that Michael Jackson didn't have a great voice here you have:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-fqCsixlv0

I also disliked that he did so much playback, even in the concerts, but he was obsessed with perfection.

Michael "The GOAT" Jackson

how can one man be so based?

>ywn be invited for a sleepover in MJ's room as a kid
Why even live?

he probably had nintendo 64 before it came out. tell me that's not worth a rogering.

Also shitloads of arcade games without any coins

no he very clearly wasn't, don't get me wrong he was an incredible singer but if you can't tell the difference between when he sings and when he lipsyncs you need to watch more of his shows and compare

no shame in doing it sometimes either

post 1080p vid or gtfo

Whenever I'm asked this, I like to point out that neither of his alleged victims were really children, they were post-pubescent teenagers. So the only thing he's ever really been accused of is being gay, which I'm a thousand percent sure he was. No straight man could ever be that magical.

but i did

>leave halftime-kino to me

youtube.com/watch?v=idg8TNknvDU

>>last day america was great
>>not nov 22 1963

>its a Sup Forums worships a dead nigger episode
So this place is basically reddit now.

MJ transcends race

literally or figuratively ?

This. Didn't think much of it at the time.

I'm still 100% with MJ being innocent. I am sure that he was very likely into some messed up shit. But who the fuck would stay sane if they lived his life?
Was and always will be a fan. That guy was a fucking entertainment demi-god.

>tfw I was too young when he toured my backwater tiny country
>tfw my mom still tried to take me and my brother out to the venue and pay a stupid amount of money from shady guy's selling tickets outside just so we could attend the concert
>tfw even they had sold out
tfw she bought is a gameboy and kirby's dreamland instead to make up for it. i love you mom ;_;
>tfw as an adult I was planning to see the "this is it show", booking hotel etc.
>tfw he died
>tfw I never got to see "this is it" instead and witness the pure genius of music and entertainment that was michael jacksom

;_;7

This video should also be viewed in context of the time: MJ was at the very peak of his popularity, and that particular show was unlike ANYTHING else before it.

same >tfw I never got to see "this is it
whoops, messed up this bit. i mean i got the see the "this is it" documentary instead.

I highly suggest you watch This is It to watch his rehearsals. The man was extremely talented, even when he was older

>that fucking sideways moonwalk
>cant see the footwork
kill the camera crew

t. bruno mars

And to think this is MJ being "sloppy".

So was it vitiligo? he just flat out turned white

Okay bud - you and me, let's go kill them. Do you have any leads on who it is?

No, it was all the plastic surgery, as evidenced by all the other black people who have had plastic surgery and turned white.