Tfw waking up drunk on thanksgiving

>tfw waking up drunk on thanksgiving

This day Sup Forums. This day encompasses why america is superior to yourop. As the day goes on, I will continue to drink until beligerently drunk again. I will watch football with my extended family and eat a multi-course turkey dinner like a fatass and there's not a damn thing any of you yuro shits can do about it. After that, I'll play it by ear. Maybe ill get into a drunken arguement with my cousin who I don't like and embarrass my family. Maybe Ill get into a discussion about politics with my liberal-as-shit aunt and intellectually crush her. Who knows. One thing I do know, however, is that most of you yuropeons have nothing to look forward to later except maybe sucking on your father's cock.

I find it hilarious that American financial markets are closed today. That basically menas that the entire business world is shut down for one day just because we said so. Get fucked yurop.

-signed America

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/get fucked yurop/
forexlive.com/news/!/forexlive-morning-news-wrap-euro-on-the-front-foot-as-usd-remains-20171123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’ve only been up an hour and already had a piece of pie and shot my gun. Get fucked euros.

Janny's doing god's work banning faggots like OP.

What is thanksgiving?

An excuse to eat a ton of hella good food. So basically a fancy Thursday.

A party where americans eat a ton of shit food while wearing silly hats. It differs from the other parties by the kind of hat, since every single american party has a ton of shit food, because americans are fat.

Monkeys cannot into thanksgiving, I understand your upset

is this a reddit post?

why is he always thin in these meme propaganda images instead of a morbidly obese drooling tard?

>is this a reddit post?
no you dumb newfaggot, it's a Sup Forums staple for the last five or so years

do the native americans celebrate this day?

Imagine being this mad other people have food but not being mad enough to chop down the rainforest and plant something.

>do the native americans celebrate this day
>do the native americans drink today

Yes

>implying you can't do any of that anywhere else
Americans need to travel tbqh

No, it hasn't, otherwise we would have known.

The redskins play today so I’m sure a few will break out the listerine and celebrate

>archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/get fucked yurop/

Shut the fuck up you reddit faggot. Kill yourself or go next door into the corrugated """premium""" shack and allow a cartel member to kill you if you prefer.

>the entire business world is shut down for one day just because we said so
kek the clearing house for all forex deals (LONDON) is selling ur shit currency RIGHT NOW and there's nothing you can do about it
forexlive.com/news/!/forexlive-morning-news-wrap-euro-on-the-front-foot-as-usd-remains-20171123

>implying you know anything about forex as a Britbong fake brexiter

Kys my man

>l-look guys, it's a tradition, see, I posted it last y-y-year

this. nobody wants american monopoly money these days

>this post

It's been posted since 2013 but because your internet is being siphoned by the cartels next door to broadcast a video of them ripping some other monkey's heart out you cannot load past last year.

>yuros posting this

eek

Let's have some fun ITT before it gets deleted for being fun

Thanksgiving and Christmas Sup Forums are the best

Hi brah

I know enough lad

>It's been posted since 2013
With every thread getting 5 replies before deletion. Just because you said it was a tradition, it doesn't mean it really is.

Enjoy the 3 days out.

What's that fag woman's watch cleaving into his piglike flesh? Asking for my wife.

God, it must suck being a fucking hue. Imagine waking up, smelling the fresh monkey in the pot, thinking, "uma delicia," walking over your concrete floor and feeling the water dripping through the corrugated roof onto your head, and looking outside just in time to see the police raiding your (((peaceful))) neighborhood to arrest the latest decapitator. That's a life I want to live.

Post your house

In my family we'd all gather in the living room before Thanksgiving dinner and one by one state the people, life events, and enjoyable things that you're thankful for in the past year. The whole day you watch football on TV, drink a few beers, smoke a little weed, eat o'durves, and the kids play outside in the cool weather. Then you eat a giant Thanksgiving dinner, eat pies, and watch more football.

>imagine being this fat and mad
I guess Brazil btfoing fat lardasses from alabama a tradition in Sup Forums too.

Post your shanty

>american banter
another one for the collection

Shut up favela monkey

How many gigs of shit like this have you gathered over the years?