Name 8,000,000 kinos

Name 8,000,000 kinos

What a QT jew

PUNCH PEOPLE IN THE FACE!!!

is that you Jo
hn Wayne

I'd Ryder if you know what I mean

name?

webm still makes me laugh uncontrollably every time, especially when she starts to do the half assed fist pump

is that brianna wu? someone post it

What was wrong with her? Is she ok now?

What an absolute QT.

Was he that fat in the show?

He looks like he is 40 pounds heavier than the show

noni's never really all right. while the exact nature of the problem's unknown to me she's slightly but crucially wrong in the head
and I still love her. it must be love because I'm not a bit ashamed to be posting such maudlin crap

I could be reading into it, but those are the faces of a woman who thinks everything being said by the dude next to her is bullshit.

Looks like she's had too much coke. The old guy incessantly touching her makes me feel as if he gave it to her, she weirded out, and how he's doing his best to stop her 5 star frog splashing an audience member

Is that the guy from ST? He became a fatass.

oven dodger

looks so fucking supple mein gott

>PUNCH THE GOYS

lel

He's such a cute

KEK

I want to bury my face in her breasts

Yeah it's a shame.

Maybe but there must be something else wrong.

As someone who works as a music festival organizer.

She's on some decent MDMA there.

I always find it so bizarre how clueless the media is at picking up when people are rolling or tripping balls considering almost every Journalist I've met has been a drug fiend.

the ultimate kino would be watching hollywood get nuked

plz time travelers read this and come back with the footage, I cant wait to see it.

why the fuck would a pleb in the media want to lose their job and career by pointing out an elite doing drugs

your first mistake was thinking journalists have integrity.

Holy fuck

Lol no. She's not even gurning mate. People acting like they are an authority on drugs because they have seen someone do drugs once is so cringey.

>mfw my video is posted.

>acting

this is so gay but funny

this

she was basically tweaking on stage

Some people really do need to get punched in the face though. Stop being a little bitch about it

ACT

Same... he probably rolled a few times and think because she has big eyes and makes weird faces she must do X too because that's he only drug he knows. Faggotry.

8,000,000 kinos screamed out in fear as this happened

I think it's just a bit too much anti anxiety meds or something, she's a bit cuckoo in the head.

It's the face of someone with social anxiety (maybe on drugs) and reacting to everything they say with too much expression because of it

Jackie Chan

and uh...

JACKIE CHAN!

>hear trigger word
>raise arms and scream

overlord masters smile in satisfaction

shoplift abstinence

^

>
nice spacing