It will look like it doesn't exist.

tall, beautiful, prefab

Perfect

Tall and triumphant.

a wall

TRiUMPhant*

>the concept of Global warming was created by the US for the Chinese
Is he really that retarded?

The wall will be solid white marble with gold guard towers.

Who knows, but Trump's art style is gaudy and classical. No clue what his mental picture looks like. If he doesn't have one, it will probably be a series of thick concrete slabs.

Although none of this takes into account how easily it will be to patrol and defend. If you wanted to make the wall really great and really defensible, you're need to do a lot of engineering work, put in some walkways and gates, some buildings/towers, etc. It needs to be convenient for the border patrol to really watch the area and protect both sides. In that case it would be more like a the Great Wall of China, or an old castle wall.

Not sure how long this would take or how much it would cost, but it's probably too much to ask. For a while I've been assuming it would be a big concrete pile of shit like Israel has, but then I remember that Trump isn't a penny-pinching Jew and he's an absolute fucking madman. In light of this, we might get a really good and fun wall.

Dat filename

Are you retarded. Global warming isn't real.

dude, it's fucking twitter and those are shitposts

(((global warming)))

Patchy

I'm studying to become a climate scientist and I can tell you it's real; are you autistic?
Is this a shitpost too?
youtube.com/watch?v=uGEzFbRl-g8

>climate scientist

OPINION DISCARDED

What?

""""""""climate science"""""""" has nothing to do with actual science

That's the Berlin wall. It would be a lot of man power to keep that thing maintained if put across the border to America abd Mexico. Then again, that would mean lots of jobs

SOON.

The wall will look like just like Trump himself: a tough-looking facade, but hollow and broken on the inside.

Post before the wall from game of thrones

It won't look like nothing if Hillary doesn't win

Get in here

fucking ignorant lol

invisible cause it's never going to actually get built

bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE

just cause there's a video showing it's possible doesn't mean it'll be built

My preferred concept.

Like nothing, because trump isn't going to get elected, and even if he did, he's lying to you pathetic autistic losers about building a wall anyway. If you are dumb enough to believe what trump say you probably have a lower IQ than the shitskins you complain about all day.

if something is possible, Trump will do it.

remember, folks, mexico's paying for it.
and also, occassionally the wall gets 10 feet higher so factor that into your concepts.

it just got 10 feet higher

If that was true, then he wouldn't have any bankruptcies. He's only human.

I think you meant, it got 10 times higher. Cause it's still 0 feet tall.

Still salty from Brexit, britbong?

He doesn't look bankrupt at the moment, retard. And only .8% of his businesses have failed. Go ahead and buy the bleach now, Ms. Todd.

I'm just saying he's not always successful cause you make it sound like he can do anything he wants as long as it's possible.

Of course he isn't always successful, nobody is. However, I'd still be happy if he would shore up border security, shut up the social justice in this country, and refuse to let in goatfuckers.

What wall, you delusional Trumpkin?

however much it is, MEXICO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL

get a real job. Go into medicine or some shit.

If you were studying to become a climate scientist, you would know we don't even have the technology to get temperature readings on the entire planet's surface. We don't have enough evidence to see what the Earth's temperature is like now, just some geological evidence of what it used to be. Almost all of our data on climate change is estimations and none of them have ever been reliable. We constantly shit out new models for the Earth's climate, and they are always proven wrong because we don't have enough hard data to produce an accurate one.

Remember that most of our "proof" of climate change is in the poles. Nobody lives on the poles, so we don't actually have sensors all over the landscape. This is why our "NEW MODEL" is always so alarming: it's usually based on literally no evidence.

it will be a yuge wall, a nice wall and you'll love it