I JUST WANT A WHITE COUNTRY WHERE EVERYONE IS WHITE AND EVERYONE IS NICE TO EACH OTHER

I JUST WANT A WHITE COUNTRY WHERE EVERYONE IS WHITE AND EVERYONE IS NICE TO EACH OTHER

IS THAT SO HARD????!??!!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're literally giving that up right now by not going outside and fighting against the waves of Immigration.
YOU COULD BE THE NEXT FARAGE
SWEXIT WHEN FAGGOT?

LAD

Then move to iceland you fucking racist.

Sorry, lad, but your grandparents were neutral during a world war so you have to be displaced and replaced.

hello, you asked for Latvia?

You already had that and You fucked it up

neutral my ass, they gave out Latvian soldiers to the commies for execution

just be a cuck like the other good goys

There there Sweden. It will be a long and difficult journey, but we will get there one day.

NO. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MUSLIMS, ARABS, CHINKS, BLACKS, INDIANS, SLAVS...
MOST OF THE WORLD IS NON-WHITE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT,

And they shipped Nazis into Norway. s m h. Sweden must be destroyed for their past crimes. Don't forget the Finn genocide. Don't forget the Sami Holocaust(not sure if Sweden had this or just Norway t b h).

wtf I hate Sweden now

>you fucking racist.
Nice meme

It's literally the one thing we want and the one thing they'll never allow us

they even wanted to give out the civilians too

Why is Sweden allowed to get off the hook with a simple "sorry", but Germany is now cucked because of the past?

A lot of the things you take for granted in terms of civil liberties and freedom in choosing your identity are inextricably bound up with toleration of non-whites. Your romanticized view of a non-white past presumably overlooks the huge amount of oppression and pressure to conform that existed in the past; a world where there are only white people is, in practice, very difficult to separate from a world in which you'd be compelled to attend church every Sunday, where the government had far less accountability to the people, where you'd be cast out from society for social infractions which we'd consider minor today, and in which Sup Forums would not be allowed to exist.

Faroe Islands.

Move to Belarus silly. Or North Dakota

We deserve it for genociding 85 million Lappar (Native Swedes)

God damn it, user. Don't you know history?

>slavs
>shite

You have to go back.

>whites
>being nice to others

There's your problem, famalam.

pick two?

>user makes a valid argument
>respond with memes
This is why nobody takes you seriously.

Slavs are white, stupid Serbian

why do you want it?

Looks white to me white brother ;)

Pay demnbts so we can build the wall.

cuz muh heritage n shieeeeet

>mfw some girl actually told me that Sweden genocided lapps just like America genocided natives and that they were the real indigenous people of Sweden.
People know nothing of our history in this country.

this is some top tier jew bullshit

That's all assumption based on the predisposed narrative VS actual measurable problems like negative birthrates, economic turmoil, increasing tensions and crime, and just plain social engineering.

I'd take a country where everyone is nice to each other desu.

It would be entirely populated by men by necessity though.

there is no arguement there.

Poland, Belarus and Baltics are the last white countries, but people there are gloomy and definitely not "nice to each other" as OP wants

That's it i'm a Latviamissile now.

tell me where this is and im going there right away!

Looks like a semen demon to me burguer

White is just a skin color, and to a lesser extent a manner of behaving.

You can post all your Albino Africans, the fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter if you're Slavic or German or American or Anglo, if you've spent time in any non-white country like I have (Uganda, 2009-2010), people will worship you and will always consider you white. Any bickering otherwise is just stormfront faggotry.

>EVERYONE IS NICE TO EACH OTHER
heh

That wasn't a good argument at all. It was a strawman built around an assumption that a monoracial state has to operate under a pseudo-theocratic system which obviously isn't true. Establishing racial mandates doesn't necessitate anything other than the exclusion of people who aren't of the same race.

Hello.
Slovakia.
Thanks.

it's also facial features and other mental and physical traits. are you actually comparing albino africans with slavs?

you offered us hope..... thanks for the betrayal

It is the current year. Ship the subhumans off to timbuktu and you'd have exactly the society OP describes.

cuck

>canada

Suck black cock you bigot.

>valid
Nope. Just rhetorical twaddle.

>a world where there are only white people is, in practice, very difficult to separate from a world in which you'd be compelled to attend church every Sunday, where the government had far less accountability to the people, where you'd be cast out from society for social infractions which we'd consider minor today, and in which Sup Forums would not be allowed to exist.
This might be the most hilariously stupid non sequitur i've seen in some time.

Every other race is racist by majority towards white.
Guy is racist because he doesn't want to live with hostile people.

Ayyyy shill

This site is the best porch, from which, to watch the white race deteriorate.

Got me giggling m8s.

who is that jizz ms.
that cum plum?

go to svalbard or ísland
maybe greenland

What is this Slav non white meme?

I'm non white and I see Slavic women always cutest blonde with blue eyes where other "white" have either slightly tanned skin or kind of mixed. Slav is the pure white to me.

Invent a time machine and go back 4-50 years in the past and tell our parents' generation that they're fucking retarded.

Angelina Piper, avatar of the pan European white race

Trump will solve the white worlds problems guys, relax

it's because slavs are usually as dumb as irish.

Latvia is pretty based desu

youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI

Aw, poor guy.

>Looks white
>Looks
Slavs aren't white, they're literally mixed with every kind of Asian.

feel ya bro. :(

but west asian is just another term for sandnigger

Slavs look white, they are right. Take it or leave it and be without white allies, you'll stand alone.

Hungary? Lithuania? Estonia? Poland? Czech republic? Ukraine?

>>>>>>>>>>/leddit/

exactly. Not doing the absolute minimum of joining a political organisation, at least the Swedish Democrats.

Allah gave you a race card. USE IT.

So there is no real whites in the world, following your logic

horrible punctuation 2bh fäm

excuse me, you forgot us
>no blacks
:^)

Same. It's all I've ever wanted.

Can you even read your own chart - Germanics are even less white you knuckledragger.

wew, that slide avoiding the baltics

Life sure is great when youre white

you have a lot of russians
how is living in the EU????? any cultural enrichment slowly happening???

What? Most of Northern and some of Western Europe is pure white. Eastern and Southern Europe is full of mongrels. If you look at their history, it's not hard to believe.

Eesti is also pretty good, considering the fact it's a post-commie state.

>Most of Northern and some of Western Europe is pure white

Because nothing can be easy.

WASP genocide is underway

>Everyone is nice to each other
>Post-Soviet
>Everyone is nice
Nope.

I also want to live in a country where everyone is nice, but I'm not white. Why can't you let me in?

russians dont count, they are like wild animals here
See the picture. The russians are a problem, yeah. But Brussels hasnt forced us to anything too drastic, save for having to accept 500 mudshits.

500 Muslims is a lot for a small country
that can cause you to change from 100% white to 98%

FPBP

I remember it being that way when I was a kid (well very nearly), now you see gypsy beggars, muslims and africans everywhere all the time. I miss the old Sweden so much, yes the ideological rot was there already, but at least we didn't have to live in the multi culti dystopia yet.

remember to thank your parents for providing you with the exact opposite, then hug them and the pain will go away

500 isnt really 2% from 2million.

Sweden would be the Whitest country in the world since you have the highest percentage of blonde-haired citizens, but bringing in non-white refugees by the thousands and not sending them back does change things overtime.

This easily could've been prevented.

well no, but they'll each have 10 kids and then the population will just keep increasing
they'll probably move to Germany or Sweden to benefits though so you're fine

That's the plan. Although surprisingly some of them are really interested on staying here by all means. Even intensively learning the language every day (more than the russians have done in 25 years)

EHM

Don't know if they count non-Europeans though, probably not since the numbers would be much lower for the US

Adolf explained it multiple times
(((They))) just don't want us to live alone in peace

>says Slavs are mixed with every kind of Asian
>posts map that says western europeans are even more mixed

t. the man who invaded poland and the baltics