How come upper-middle class Spics like Americans but middle class and lower spics hate us and blame us for their...

How come upper-middle class Spics like Americans but middle class and lower spics hate us and blame us for their problems?

because we want to deport them

misery makes you redpilled

You know that your shitposting is easy to identify because you capitalize Spics while no one else does?

>How come upper-middle class Spics like Americans
You keep them in power so they can give you our natural resources that will make you a big amount of money in exchange for peanuts that these middle upper class will steal later. It's natural that they like you.

Because lower class spics are indios

It's the other way around, our cultural elites hate your guts while our poor want to be you.

lack of education. Low IQ people blame others for their problems irrespective of the country, while high IQ people, which tend to be part of the middle upper class take ownership for their shit

>which tend to be part of the middle upper class take ownership for their shit
Except that doesn't happen in Latin America

>How come upper-middle class Spics like Americans
maybe because they actually are Americans?
i cant prove this but im sure 90% of latino immigrants come from poor backgrounds

youll be hard pressed to find Latino immigrants rise to upper middle class within a single generation

Upper-class spics looks like this

Lower-class spics look like this. Hmmm, I wonder why one group is on top and another group is on the bottom / hates you.

Fuck Cristopher KEKlumbus, what good has him and his people done for us?

He should have just stayed in his shitty continent and let Amerindians advance with our society, we were doing pretty good until they arrived with nothing but diseases, rape, theft and murder.

that only applies to chairos and nacos respectively

See your first pic is the literal ruling elite in Mexico, the second is Chicanos.

>our cultural elites hate your guts while our poor want to be you
Legacy of the Spanish colonial system. The ruling class have always considered the country as their personal feudal estate. Of course they dislike Americans because they want to be able to rob and exploit the masses undisturbed.

Nah, edgelords like you are the real chairo demographic, lemme guess, your family is new money right?

>the second is Chicanos.
well we aren't actually talking about latinos in thier own countries, we are talking about the use living in the U.S.

She's so hot to be native american

Flipping Columbus off won't reverse the genocide of your weak race.

wtf is a chairo
t. other mexican that doesn't live in mexico city and never enters mexican internet, pls no bully

no but it will make whitebois such as yourself butthurt :)
idiot

You may have a point there when it comes to business but these people do rely on a cultural elite to rationalize their actions and it is within the educated classes that they find a convergence of interests. Some people do have very legit reasons not to like you. Mind you it isn't personal, this is the same people who enjoy traveling to New York.

>they dislike Americans because they want to be able to rob and exploit the masses undisturbed
The total lack of self awareness in this post is staggering.

after looking it up i think it's a far left leaning latino

all the rich people i've ever known liked america

I'm not racist but white hispanics are starting to strike me as very scummy people.

Yo lo uso como alguien que se hace chaquetas mentales, el Mexicano "alt right" lo usa para la gente de izquierda.

all that butthurt says t.moreANO

Yeah...

It's no different than the Russian ruling class who whine about NATO aggressors and mmmuh holy Russia...as they send their kids to school at Harvard and vacation on the French Riviera.

that's not racist at all, and honestly if you ever get the interest and study Latin american history, youll see it's full of scummy white Hispanics ruining their countries and then blaming the poor

>implications

They really are like that. Even as a white person you should be wary of them.

kek, you probably don't know all that many then, but let's get it straight very few hate the American people themselves, or even American culture per se (music, literature) what I mean is most educated people in Mexico hate both the American establishment and the consumerist culture it promotes.

I haven't met anyone worth a damn in Mexico who doesn't have some sort of prejudice against Americans, even if it's just stupid meme tier shit, obviously no one sensible advertises this openly.

Guess again

Go all the way back to the Mexican War. It was mostly the ruling crillo class who wanted to make a fight over Texas and the average Indio peasant likely didn't even have a clue where the fuck Texas was. When Zachary Taylor's army entered northern Texas, the locals welcomed them as liberators in the hope they'd get better protection from Apache raids.

kevin regetornero?

kek, nope

>the locals welcomed them as liberators in the hope they'd get better protection from Apache raids.
and then their land was stolen, they were arrested and discriminated against so much to the point where many fled to the country they fought against

look it up, it's some real shameful shit.

no parts of the americas should be ruled by wh*tes because wh*te existence is illegitimate

based amerindian posters

This.

>and then their land was stolen, they were arrested and discriminated against so much to the point
I'm pretty sure we couldn't have stolen any land in Tamaulipas or Nuevo Leon where Taylor's army was in since that clay remained with Mexico.

this

I mean the southwest, you fuck. men like Juan Seguin and Mariano Vallejo fought against Mexico, but were betrayed by Americans.

that's all the evidence i ever needed on the true nature of whites.

That describes literally every race in the US. Whites included.

idk, I like the US, I go there once a month to buy cheap clothes and get a burger.

Yeah. They should know that.

The upper class/intellectuals in Mexico since the revolution have always been kinda left-wing, like for example Diego Riviera. I agree that average Paco just thinks America is some cool, rich place where everyone lives like Hollywood celebrities and he'll risk drowning in the Rio Grande or dying of dehydration in the desert to get here.