/brit/

Who can say where the wind blows, where the day goes

edition

beto why don't you get a gf?

flat earth is real

heard nigger in the corridor

it is expensive

simultaneously repulsed by seeing gayness at all and also have regular fantasies of kissing men

what does one call this behaviour

being gay

your family is rich though

nope i am poor

my neighbor is irish-american

Damn right

having a proper yodel at the yanks going insane over some of their pet niggers at the NFL kneeling for the anthem

SO I WAS WITH MY MATE DAVE THE OTHER DAY AND HE WENT AND PICKED UP A COPY OF THE DAILY MAIL
>The audience titters, people begin to bite their lips in anticipation, some have even drawn blood as they try to contain their laughter as they think of what is to come next
AND I WAS LIKE W H A T A B L O O D Y R A C I S T.
>the bitten lips turn into full blown bites as the audience can no longer contain itself. Some even begin eating their own faces in delight. People are suffocating on the floor as they cannot draw breath for laughter, their death screams unheard under the thunderous chortle a daily mail joke brings out of an audience in 2015.
EVEN WORSE, HE SUPPORTS UKIP AND HIS SON'S BEST FRIEND IN SCHOOL IS POLISH.
>The crowd screams in pleasure at the irony of it all. Some even begin to black up, they've become so disgusted at being white, yet cannot stop laughing at just how funny jokes about the daily mail and UKIP are when Russell Howard is on the mic. The front row resort to ripping their genitals out and stuffing them in their mouths to stop the laughter.
WHAT A LITTLE E G E N D
>The laughter stops and turns into applause the like of which would rival the end of a film in any decently sized american cinema. Some begin to break their wrists they're clapping that hard. Overnight, Daily Mail circulation slumps to just 21,000 copies a day and UKIP disband, all thanks to Russell.

you can't be poor because there's no welfare in mexico so you would have to work but you don't have a job

which is better?
i guess "I" is best

hehehe he actually believes that

green letters

X because she looks the least like a prepubescent girl you nonce twat

love that band

X.

A

love small tits

the nonce reveals himself

not gay since I don't want to fuck men or be in relationships with them

tbqh I feel that way all the time whenever my face is close to someone else's and there's a lot of eye contact. Women, men, even old women, I feel like I'm about to lean in for a kiss

dunno why this happened to me

>this is /brit/
>there are too many Am*rican flags.

want to kiss a pretty girl's feet

i hate frogs

want to shag a milf desu

>A
it's just like my sister's body. i don't like that.

can't stand eye contact

really fucking detest staring into the pearly azures of the runt at the bottle shop just because it's the acceptable form of social interaction, would much prefer not to acknowledge their presence at all

I told you of
A place that I had been
It was dark
And I was supremely alone

the next post ... the numbers ... the last two are the same ...

nah

your house

>can't stand eye contact

Dougie.
Dougie Jones.

Red door.

i think I like staring at girls more than they like staring at me

unironically looked like this when I was around 15

you a normie now?

Post sister.

>can't stand

hate boomers desu

almost a normie

lost weight and have gainful employment but still no social interaction whatsoever haha

doing a mighty lol
the antifa fears the chad nationalist

i have never been fat

>Sean King why dont you come down to Portsmouth so we can have a little chat about it. see if youve got the balls to say your shit to me instead of sitting at home wanking off to your mums knickers thinking how hard you are. My sons got autism you piece of shit.

it's a fake
my sister's tall is 168cm and have a skinny body (46kg)

i am not the fatman of the pic

never touch alcohol before midday even though I sometimes want to

>17 posters

howling at the utter state of this poomunity

Italians are wogs

very impressed by how the Alt Right's uniform has basically become white polo shirt with khakis

simplistic, traditional, masculine. It just works.

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

love ornate English translations

>Now the cruel boy must pick
>Heathrose fair and tender;
>Rosebud did her best to prick,--
>Vain 'twas 'gainst her fate to kick--
>She must needs surrender.
>Rosebud, rosebud, rosebud red,
>Heathrose fair and tender!

Really miss Basshunter

thats shopped

gf told me she's gone off me and then had sex with me
don't get women...

it honestly isn't bad if the person wearing it isn't a fat sack of shit but the problem is there's a lot of intersection with the Sup Forums crowd of kekistani basement aficionados

I look forward to the mass street fights between black-clad anarchists and uniformed neonazis in the future though

richard spencer is gay

ubermensch.png

egg

ah yes, love me some violence
very reasonable well adjusted poster

first day of the new job in 7 hours 12 minutes

why would I care if it happens in america? at that point it's just entertainment

why is /brit/ so slow

he's married and has a daughter

if there's reason to dislike Spencer it's because he's a drama queen and always gets into fights with people on his own side, doesn't understand Europe at all (he's against Brexit) and is a Duginshill

Woes, Jared Taylor and Nathan Damigo are the only Alt Right guys I respect

You're here

yes love watching the world burn around me while looking on in amusement

>he's married
to a trannie

>two groups of spastic reactionaries beating each other up constitutes the world burning around you

man up sweetums

Don't get to see her to Tuesday evening now...

humpty drumpfty is not my president

>6 hrs until alarm

can't stop it, might as well enjoy it

some people are destines for loneliness, never to connect with anyone.

don't insult the thicc nazbol gypsy

the chad ethnonationalism

HOLY fuck what the hell is that

do grown men really bring their parents out to buy video games for them?

not sure why whites being a minority is automatically a bad thing

richard spencer is a putin agent

>i'm white

he looks like an extremely unfortunate example of a late teen to me, maybe 17 at the most

putin is an israeli agent

would you really call the lad in that photo a man?

unironically this

CNN was tinfoil tier when they insisted Drumpf won because of Russia/was a Russian plant, however there's plenty of evidence that Richard Spencer is working for the Kremlin

maybe, but still dear god, I can't remember my parents actually bringing me somewhere to buy things for me after 13 or 14 max
his refrigerator-type build may be fooling me

Glad I'm a normal person who just wants to live in peace and doesn't go to autistic Wiemar larping sessions.

isn't his wife Russian

Richard Spencer is a zionist

look at how minorities are currently and historically have been treated

it's not good

now imagine that minorities are told that they're being oppressed by white people

that sounds like a good way to breed hatred and resentment towards white people

you wake up in london

bored