Why do i see a lot of hate against the people of the north...

Why do i see a lot of hate against the people of the north? asking as a norteño from the city which ill admit is a shithole of high category, Juarez (still love it tho)
the north is progressing while the south is stagnating thats a fact

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigration_from_Mexico#Type_of_people_and_impact_on_Mexican_society
inegi.gob.mx/prod_serv/contenidos/espanol/bvinegi/productos/censos/poblacion/2010/princi_result/cpv2010_principales_resultadosIV.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shit food
>shit weather
>shit architecture
>shit archaeological sites, if any
>shit music
>shit people
>drug lords
>arrogant pricks
>cucks to the US

The obligatory well deserved go fuck yourself for posting a hate/bait thread.

Run us through what a typical day in
>Durango
is like please, user.

What's your favorite mexican cartel?

Are you a Durango CHI?

People like to hate places they're not from
my great grandparents are from tamaulipas :3

mine is the mexican goverment

actually im genuily curious why the hate, i mean shouldnt you be more considerate of someone who lives in such a dangerous place?

My father is from Durango

The CIA
2nd is the DEA

See

No, because the North is where the Narco infection started and it's still the major epicenter of it.

You're a fucking biggot

well duh, thats where the border with the us is, of course it would come from there

Oh well, what can you do?

>cuck of the US
>Millions of cockraches of the center and south claim to be american, bring bad image to us
ok

I always see this claim made by Norteños but I've never seen any proof of it

ALL these from center and south, traitor people

I just arrive to this thread 5min ago, and this are my reasons why i hate the north.
Drugs and rape are common in the north
The narco corridos music is infecting other places with the stupid mind set, praising killings and rape
They are arrogant as hell, I'm not even exagerating
The whore way of thinking originated on the north: what are puti faldas.
And on top of that most of northern mexicucks dare to shitpost that the north is good just because they are white, but ignore that the other states from the center and south are the top economy of mexico literally dragging their fat pig asses.
The north is holding mexico down.

Immigration of Méxicans is from the centre and south

This is natural always the norte part of the countries is better, or cases like Brasil or Australia the South is.

You seem very confident, got anything to back that claim up?

FUCK Norteño music desu

South India and South China are better than the north

But why more than half of chicanos are white, i thought the immigrants were brown.
Hipocresy. There are immigrant Norteños fyi.

well i found this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigration_from_Mexico#Type_of_people_and_impact_on_Mexican_society

>[dubious – discuss]
The only citation that subsection has is
inegi.gob.mx/prod_serv/contenidos/espanol/bvinegi/productos/censos/poblacion/2010/princi_result/cpv2010_principales_resultadosIV.pdf

and Mexicans have migrated to the U.S. for several decades before 2005

Shut the fuck up

I don't believe there is cartel presence in Guanajuato.

Probably because this
>down of the tropic of cancer
South is better
>up of the tropic
North is better

The link is also broken

What? Name some

South Germany is also better than North Germany

>But why more than half of chicanos are white,
no

Bump faggots

Better in what? The only place in the south there i know is Múnich

>On the other hand, people from the educated middle-upper class, are usually criollo[dubious – discuss] or other Mexicans of European descent and some of castizo[dubious – discuss] descent, they emigrate to a few parts in the United States, and mostly emigrate to Canada and European countries; they're usually employed by companies, universities, or many of them start their own businesses abroad.

DUBIOUS

I wonder who wrote that article?

What anime do you guys like?
I'm about to watch the second part of the madoka movie

bavaria is the wealthiest state in germany. also most stereotypical german shit you see in media comes from bavarian culture.

who is this qt?

>qt

>I just arrive to this thread 5min ago, and this are my reasons why i hate the north.
Golly gee, by all means let's hear you itemize your dumb fuck prejudice
>Drugs and rape are common in the north
Do you have any sources for that? Because I think Estado de México takes the cake for both, this isn't to speak evil of any other Mexicans but to emphasize it's generally social and environmental factors that are responsible, for the most part Greater Mexico City is made up of migrants from elsewhere in the country. Yes, the capital of drug trade is arguably in Sinaloa, for historic factors related to the opium trade from Asia in the early 20th century, but the capital for traffic of women into prostitution is in Tlaxcala, likewise for historical reasons.
>The narco corridos music is infecting other places with the stupid mind set, praising killings and rape
Corridos praising outlaws are an European tradition in fact, Robin hood being the better known example, it is hardly exclussive to the north and the genre is most popular in states like Jalisco and Michoacan now, regardless of its northern roots in Bavarian and Polka music
>They are arrogant as hell, I'm not even exagerating
That's always a subjective statement, many would argue the same about Chilangos or Yucatecos
>The whore way of thinking originated on the north: what are puti faldas.
No, scantily clad women are in fact a long running Mexican tradition largely arising from the climate and some indigenous cultures not holding to dress standards as restrictive as was the traditional European norm. The China Poblana, at its height a near scandalous style, is a prime example of this
>And on top of that most of northern mexicucks dare to shitpost that the north is good just because they are white, but ignore that the other states from the center and south are the top economy of mexico literally dragging their fat pig asses.
Ignoring the racist bit this is demonstrably false
(CONT)

I think he's cute

this. In the tropics tho, subhumanness is determined by altitudde: the closer you are to sea level the more of a subhuman you might be

nobody wants yo hear your whining either, cuck

(CONT) Monterrey is one of the country's big financial centers, Sinaloa is the most productive agricultural state as well as in terms of fisheries, Sonora is the glass and steel powerhouse of the nation, Baja California exports more services into the US than the rest of the country combined. In terms of GDP only Mexico City (which is for the most part reliant on federal government centralization) beats the north.
>The north is holding mexico down.
No, petty divisive Mexicans are, I don't care if it's dumb fuck racists thinking the south is impoverished because of indigenous Mexicans, hick biggots all over hating on Chilangos or edgelords blaming northern Mexico for the country's violence. We are all Mexicans and hating on each other is self defeating and stupid.

hehe yean fuck nortenhos.

Jalisco will always be mexicos prized jewel.

Anybody that disagrees is a narco sicario bbq doing hunky ass cowboy wannabe american dick slurping faggot homesexual.

go back to /pol cecilio

some guy i met through a mutual friend. his fb pics are good reaction images.

This, my friend, glad to know not all chicanos are cucks, peace bro.

>tfw from no cartel presence state

I agree, the dutch are subhuman

Norteños are the jews of Mexico. They are avaricious motherfuckers that can't think of anything else but money and money and money.

That's why narcos took hold so easy, promised them false wealth.

Also it's funny, how they love money so much, but their states are hell on earth.
I'm looking at you, Juarez city and Sinaloa.

>I don't believe there is cartel presence in Guanajuato.
they do, The Jalisco cartel and Templarios are flooding in from Michoacan and killing a lot of people in southern Guanajuato

im from there and so was a coworker of my dad, he and two other guys were killed in Celaya by cartel fucks

envy

The biggest problem with southerners is that there's lots of them.

>shit food but faster way to eat and work more
>earthquakes, flood, Hurricanes never happen
>architecture? Really?
>yeah the music is shit, but the sureños retards love it now.
>Sureños
>what about the shitholes like guerrero , veracruz, michoacan and now CDMX?
> the worst inmigrants are from south. And90% are shitskin.
>Trump say it:They're are not sending the best. The majority of illegal aliens in US came from the south (NY is full of PIPOPES)

-stupid argument your state lacks of good food, deal with it
-it compensate with drugs and killings
-yeah really, comparing the architecture from other places your state is shit, really.
-admitting your state exports shit music, good to know.
-norteños drogadictos
What about juarez, sinaloa and other shitholes forgotten by god.
-sources? also i've read somewhere that half of spanics in the US are pigskins.
-implying druggies northerens are good people
Notice how he doesn't point out the drug lords and the cucks of the US, points.
And to the anons here, go research who is el chapo, they love him in the north, a killer, nice idol my friend.