Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qdydwwlf5bw
youtube.com/watch?v=DcLHmjw6dYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THERE'S NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CANT REACH

SOME

Whatever happened to these two?

>the first ever scene of them meeting in the karaoke bar

Zac is alpha as fuck. He's buff as hell, shredded as shit, rocks the coolest clothes, hangs out with the best A-list celebrities, is a big box office draw, and bangs the hottest chicks. Vanessa is doing alright but she should get back with based Zac he's the man now.

BODY

hi zack!

>5'7
>155lbs
>No legs
>Weak forearms
>Weak shoulders
>Literally only built to look pretty to middle schoolers

I just want to grab him by the throat. Hold him up against a wall and get right in his face and say "you think you're tough, punk?". He'd probably shit his pants because he's never been talked too like that before.
Little pretty Disney boy. I know a hard boy when i see him, and this guy isn't hard.

t. corbin 'straight to DVD' blue

>Literally only built to look pretty to middle schoolers
Think about where you are for a second.

be careful you might make someone laugh

zac efron is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed hudgen's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with zac barely able to force it past the knob, and hudgens' moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on zac's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>he hits you with a hook and sees your fat neck ripple as your jaw shatters

I memba!!

mmm copy pasta

WILD CATS IN THE HOUSE AND EVERYWHRE EVERYBODY SING IT!

PUDGENS BEST PUDGENS

WE'RE BREAKING FREEEEE

Pudgens needs to sit on my face

she should show panty in powerless already!

am I the only one who likes the first and second one? like like in an uronical way? first 1 was really comfy

She's already shown much more.

2 is the best one by far 3 is garbage not sure what happened there

post her nudes

Top comfy

but not in powerless

the first is the only un-ironically, but theoretically good in reality one

This song is hype af

youtube.com/watch?v=Qdydwwlf5bw

Is Bet on it misunderstood kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=DcLHmjw6dYY