Is he the best player in the world right now?

Is he the best player in the world right now?

jesse lingard

No, he's not even the best in his team.

No it's Neymar in the op

Literally just Delle Alli but with better ball control

nah, he still lost too much the ball, try too much dribbles and lack of constancy, if he was less a self loving prick he would be anormally dope.

>best player in the world
cant wait for another 7-1 huelocaust desu

I know all Brazilians look the same but I'm rather sure you wanted to post a picture of Paulinho

That aint kane la'

>this entire post

French has the same structure as Spanish, his post made sense to me

whats wrong ? you dont like my gramatical mistakes ?

Not trying to be a dick. Just lurk a little more until you get a handle on the English.

but i don't need to, tomorrow i'll get back to my shit job speaking french all day and i will get back here reproducing the mistakes i often see, at least i'm trying, what language did you learn even tho you have absolutely no interest to ?

Lurk moar. You're not the first to be told and you won't be the last. There was a time on Sup Forums where you'd be laughed out of any thread for this shit. I'm really just trying to help.

leave Antoine alone

fuck off and die
no one gives a shit so dont pretend that they do

kill yourself

You are a sad little man. I hope you have autism or there is just no excuse for your behaviour

i will not repeat myself but i don't have to properlly tlak english while my only purpose to know this language is finally to post on those boards, lack of time, good i for me i prefered maths even tho i feel like a fuckin slave for the system.

Lmao what a fucking cretin

He's better than the best because Messi is the best and Neymar is better than Messi.

Brazil>Argentina

>Neymar is better than Messi
Not even Brazilians or Neymar himself believe that

>the crusher of celtic

Unironically this.

Anyone can bet neyshit 1v1

>Dumb question from an americunt that doesn't into manlet grass

How do you pronounce TSUUUU??

is it like 'sue' or 'suhh'?? With the autistic t of course

the letters Individually

It's actually "Sim", Portuguese for "Yes"

People on this website are autisitc and thought he was saying Tsu, the meme stayed

I was surpised when went to Brazil, I thought you guys didn't like us but saw lot of people wearing the Messi kit there

Well, it's like here 10 years ago, you saw Ronaldinho kits everywhere

retard

is this bait?

Lol thanks pahtnuh

don't worry, we can understand you just fine.

Your English is good, ignore the burger.

why is it always an Americlap?

your life must be really sad

Ignore that burger, that bitter burger

you've clearly never had sex

not even the best player in his team

thx lads, i don't deserve you

You're fucking retarded. Old Sup Forums was legit kids writing worse than that and adding xd three times per post. Fuck off retarded ameriAD.

Not even the best player in that photo

el americANO