Oh no our shitty awards show is becoming irrelevant

>Oh no our shitty awards show is becoming irrelevant
>better make dim witted Trump jokes at every juncture and use ham fisted forced diversity for extra media coverage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUoZBfz7r0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this is my first ever Academy Awards

cool user. I hope you liked it.

The Mel Gibson jokes were cringier than the Trump ones imo.

>better make threads about how irrelevant the oscars i watched are because otherwise it impacts too many people with it's wrongthink decisions

No, they were great

>Liberals
>Accusing anyone else of "wrongthink"

It's Hollywood, what are you fucking 13 years old?

>strawmannning
you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. my politics are so far beyond your childish conception of left and right that you wouldn't even be able to have a proper discussion with me because you are so fucking bluepilled you literally probably subscribed to r/communism last week and now just realized that you can be a contrarian to everyone by appearing as a 'more serious and hardcore' 'ultrasonservative'. that makes no fucking sense and is about as vague and pointless as identifying as a 'republican'. that's not a fucking ideology.

YOU need to go back to tumblr, or at least finish high school. it's fucking hilarious to me that you think margaret thatcher is an example of proper leadership and that she is anything close to being a true 'right winger'. you are a gooder goy than most 'lefties'.

>thinking the Oscars were ever relevant

>le Mel is le anti-semite

That didn't get old at all.

what is this delicious pasta

Name one joke where that was the punchline

God i fucking hate this guy
>muh logic
>muh freedom of speech
>muh leave your family because if you don't want to pay taxes, and your family thinks you should, and the most extreme form of punishment that the government would inflict upon you for not paying your taxes is that they would come to your house and if you defended yourself they could shoot you, your family therefore wants you shot
Is there a bigger conservicuck on the internet?

>We have Braveheart here and he's not going to bring us together.

kimmels joke about mel not being the one to unite us was pretty funny honestly, as was mels reaction

>muh leave your family because if you don't want to pay taxes, and your family thinks you should, and the most extreme form of punishment that the government would inflict upon you for not paying your taxes is that they would come to your house and if you defended yourself they could shoot you, your family therefore wants you shot
Is that a direct quote?

>muh logic
Pathetic isn't it? Logic..

NOT

AN

So the punchline is that the guy who united people in that movie is now a controversial figure IRL

AGGREGATE

>Is that a direct quote?
youtube.com/watch?v=CUoZBfz7r0U
Starts around 3:40

Jesus Christ

Yes, I can categorically say this guy should be shot.

>as was mels reaction
I don't know if it was a genuine reaction, because he's an actor so you can never tell. But if it was, he is a really good fucking guy.

Not an Agreement

>trumpflakes crying because someone insulted dear leader
yawn

That does genuinely sound like the kind of forced and unfunny joke the real Stefan Molyneux would make.

>>oh no popular culturr constantly reminds me im a useless amerikuk
>>better shitpost on tv & confirm for the world im poors and stupid

SAD

Hi Boris, the Kremlin has deposited a further .5 Rubles into your account as per this post.

not an argument

Merely saying "not an argument" is not an argument, Mr. Molymeme

speak for yourself, meanwhile some of us are trying our utmost to live like its 1999

Wow, there is a lot of anti white in this thread.

> Non stop Trump bashing
> Screw up best picture award announcement

Literally point it out, cuck

>oh no our meme president is being made fun of
>better throw a bitchfit and throw a tantrum and punch mom as per usual, let's make the trailer park embarrassed of having us

Must you always behead those who insult Trump, user? Does he pay you cash for protecting his honor on the interwebs?

Hey Sup Forums

Its only natural

post her pusy

>what op greentexted literally happened
>what you greentexted is just a gay fantasy to justify your saltiness
lol

>better throw a bitchfit and throw a tantrum
Shit like this is always priceless coming from the left.

Trump curse literally never fails

And is now a controversial figure because?

tasty pasta you got there

This wasn't about irrelevance, this was liberals and blog-tier media pushing #OscarsSoWhite so far that it actively affected the awards.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like white people couldn't catch a break, but this is a troubling trend going forward because it means the academy cares less about the quality of films and the effort of the people involved in them and more about whether or not their choice meets an undefined diversity quote

pray for alt-right crybabies

Wait, why is Hillary wearing a "Hillary for Prison" shirt in that pic?

the woman on the left needs blue hair

>>what op greentexted literally happened
Only in your head, garbage boy. The trump roasting was on point, the other thing is always going on according to you.

>the academy cares less about the quality of films and the effort of the people involved in them and more about whether or not their choice meets an undefined diversity quote
But this genuinely how it is. You're viewing events through the lens of #OscarsSoWhite. There were no good (eligible, because Beasts of No Nation was great) films or performances by black people last year, so none got nominated or won. This year, there were fucking tonnes of them, so they got nominated and awarded. It's that fucking sensible. All this politics shit sits on top of it. Like Viola and Ali, they were irrefutably the best nominees in there category. You've cucked yourself, desu.

it really wasn't, but whatever makes you feel better, cuck

Keep reaching for that rainbow, billy bob

huh. So this is the power of Conservative and Libertarian argument?

its a meaningless award circlejerk for people playing pretend, jobs that golden retrievers can do better than them

did you forget Trump is still president?

Dont get cocky kikes. Podestas still a pedophile. Nothings changed overnight

>Oscar
>irrelevant

The standard might be lower or completely gone to shit but it's VERY relevant especially for normies.

>jobs that golden retrievers can do better than them
I don't know what you mean by this?