Why did they use one of ours? Is there a lack of good actors in Colombia?

Why did they use one of ours? Is there a lack of good actors in Colombia?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/ianshepherdson/2015/10/09/mexico-and-brazil-set-to-diverge-further/#2ced01d911ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

arr rook same

Like 90% of the cast wasn't Colombian. IIRC, his brother in the series is one of the few real Colombian actors they used.

They also had this Colombian goddess in season 3.

yes

Maybe because the director was brazilian?
Now you're gonna ask
>Why did they use one of ours? Is there a lack of good directors in Colombia?
Yes, and he is the one who came up with the idea also, stop stealing our history brazucas

Literally, this. White Americans can't distinguish among Latinos (or other Brown people for that matter).

Was the dude Trojillo a good example of a Colombian Mestizo ?

>Is there a lack of good actors in Colombia?
No. We honestly don't have an explanation for this fuckery

Yes, kinda

I hate that they used a mexican bitch for Escobar's wife, that bitch couldn't even pull a good paisa accent, atleast the brazilian guy made a good job portraying a paisa, even if his voice sounded weird, this bitch looked and sounded like she was taken out straight from a mexican telenovela

you can always leave the US and join us in Mercosur :)

>weak bait
let's see who falls for it

I wonder if theyll use Colombians for the next season in Mexico...

No, this girl is (atleast the mestizos from antioquia and medellin)

i would rather die

meh with Trump in power I am afraid like Mexico soon you won't have a choice :)

>They filmed the series about El Chapo in Colombia because it looks like Mexico in the late 80s and 90d

He did some movies in the USA before and gringos loved him in the Tropa de Elite movie, I'm sure you are plenty of good actors, also he is charismatic af and helped the series success

THICC

monkey

>wanting to join Mierdasur
Shit man the point is stop being shitholes not foment the shithole status

I wanted to fuck her too, to be honest familia.

I'm talking about the director, not the main actor

You know it's true

she is so hot

Have you ever considered that being a shithole is a consequence of being a slave to the US and not the opposite? What all these years of trade agreements with the US brought you?

Please, don't interfere in South American affairs.

another br user replying:

I never thought that I would say that, but our shitty """free""" market help us to be more independet from the malparidos gringos, look at the damage that trump may do to you

>when you don't speak Spanish yet you can tell this guy sounded out of place

She was hot as fuck though. You wouldn't fug this?

kill
your
selves

We're geographical cousins, even if you don't like us. We're family hombre.

A lot actually, I'm not saying it's perfect and that NAFTA saved us or it's all good but it gave us credibility and the industrial power to deal with the rest of the world, it was something very positive, with the coming of American companies our own improved to compete, not all of them survived but the ones who did are now global companies
What has all that protectionism done to you? Shrink your economy made you more violent than 2 countries at war like Colombia and Mexico
You trade less with Mercosur cunts now than before Mercosur existed

she is perfect

i don't give a fuck if she is hot, we have plenty of hot girls i would prefer an actual paisa playing the role of a paisa, or atleast someone that could actually play the role

>White Americans
The fuck is that?

>you are not japanese

Of he attacks our economy it's like shooting himself on the foot
He can't

He can and he is so stupid and petty that he will.

To be honest, to a colombian this series becomes a cringefest when you start hearing the accents of the actors. Imagine a series relating the History of the UK and being played mainly by australian, Canadian and French actors and directed by a burger. that's quite how it sounds like to us

> NAFTA saved us or it's all good but it gave us credibility and the industrial power to deal with the rest of the world
So much credibility that Trump is threatening to build a wall. Also your economy is smaller than ours and your GDP per capita is smaller than ours. And your wages and life standards are lower due to the fact that your government is basically a puppet to the said American companies that made your life better by giving you peanuts. Different from your country we got national companies that are able to export our culture and products worldwide and not depend on any country for doing it. While you and your government will always be a bitch to the USA, to the point you have to bend over when a country call you thieves and subhumans. While we simply can act as equals against the US to the point of not handing Free visa travel to americans because they won't give them to Brazilians. If anything I find it funny that Trump in NAFTA renegotiation wants to raise Mexican wages because your government is such a cuck for american multinationals that dump the wages of americans with your cheap slave labour, and that is becoming a dealbreaker for NAFTA to continue. Meanwhile we force every country that wants to invest in Brazil and South America to cather to our rules and our culture, and our wages and life standards

I'm counting on his lap dogs to convince him not to do it
Right now he's distracted with Best Korea and Venezuela
Also look at his wall, that's how effective he is
In the aspect of NAFTA I'm sure both Mexico and Canada will take advantage of the re negotiations

>he said no
he wouldn't apparently

Is his Spanish really that terrible?
How bad is it?
Does it sound like a foreigner trying hard to speak like a native?

Don't count on that, republicans are useless cunts without a real position, they are already bad without Trump.

Imagine a north korean trying to mimic the accent from hokkaido specifically. Even a local would be hard pressed to do it flawlessly. Now they had the fucking amazing idea of doing that with a bunch of foreigners

Not bad, but perceptive

He move to Colombia a year before the shooting to study their accents, spanish and portuguese speakers can detect very easily, but no one else can

I started watching this yesterday. He does a pretty good job congratulations Joainho, you and him will be spared when we take over your cunt

Oh god you are retarded as fuck...
>So much credibility that Trump is threatening to build a wall
So much that is because Mexico and Chile that the world now wants to trade with us as a block instead of you
>Also your economy is smaller than ours and your GDP per capita is smaller than ours.
Mexico 18,938 Brazil 15,242
>And your wages and life standards are lower
Our poverty standards are one of the harshest pic related
And our HDI is higher as well our individual purchasing power is higher, our personal credit debt is lower
>Different from your country we got national companies
Ever heard of CEMEX or Grupo Carso doubt you will ever have a company as large as that one
>hat are able to export our culture and products worldwide and not depend on any country for doing it
Unlike you our cities our cuisine is world heritage, also we don't need to export shit we are the 9th most visited country on the planet,
>o the point you have to bend over when a country call you thieves and subhumans.
We also vote a lot against the US we left all of their alliances when they called everyone to the Gulf and Iraq war
>Trump in NAFTA renegotiation wants to raise Mexican wages because your government is such a cuck for american multinationals that dump the wages of americans with your cheap slave labour,
You can believe it like that, Canada has the same issue you know?
Also the US has that shit called the right to work that makes workers earn shitty wages anyway you still earn less than us pic related again
You are just delusional an idiotic

I don't mean to diss you guys but this series wasn't meant for Colombians. It was meant for gringos.

The comparison doesn't work because Korean isn't as close to japanese as Portuguese is to Spanish.

Nope, actual wages and living standards are not lower than in Brazil, where's the sauce for that?
I'm glad you think your country is doing so much better but the fact remains you're for the most part exporting commodities, so much for your brilliant deals.
forbes.com/sites/ianshepherdson/2015/10/09/mexico-and-brazil-set-to-diverge-further/#2ced01d911ca
Yes, Trump, we'll all have to wait and see what happens. I'll just say trading with the US under WTO rules (the same as China) wouldn't hit us as hard as some think and it would be an even messier fight for the US to get out of that.

How the fuck a thread about actors devolves into NAFTA and mercosur?

Sup Forums?

Because of the autistic mexican that is always talking about Mexico all day long and the brazilian commie

Thanks to this Brazilian autist
Followed by this Mexican autist
The usual, really

the answers is autism

Welcome to Sup Forums

>that image
didn't know Brazil was that much of a shithole desu

Quickly

Can we get back to discuss the actors on the series? I like this guy as an actor but the leaf is right

I don't remember this scene

I think its from something else

a meme indexes all over including a wrong GDP per capita figure and meme image from a meme site. Nice talking to you. Also thinking your supporting your country relevance to how much titles you have especially from the current status wuo you are slave to just shows how bizarre is that comparison.

aren't those actors part of mercosur?? that's important!

and how exactly can you tell that? that's the weirdest thing i read today

huh? spanish speaking gringos?

his pronunciation is way too different

There was a very famous Colombian tv series about Escobar, with Colombian actors. Netflix wanted to do something different.

Apparently, law obedient human beings around the world love crime and famous criminals. Let that sink in. That upsets me. Fucking sopranos shmopranos, godfathers, and so on. They popularize and romanticize organized crime and bring forth more escobars. I regret that Argentini let his family immigrate there. They should rot in jail.

The only one that has clear spanish pronunciation in that show is a chilean lmao

>clear spanish pronunciation
>chilean
pick one
kek maybe it appeared clear to you

>congolombia

she's from bogota.

mexitacos love being slaves to usa, literally. they are proud when an american car brand opens a new industry, celebrate it like they won the world cup, so a few more mexicants become slaves to these brands.

never found her that attractive. Dunno why all these virginal fags drool over her

what do columbians think of limon

CHI
Also the mom is also chilean

his haircut is fucking horrible, his facial hair too

relax, you all look the anyway