Out of curiosity, which clubs are used in your country as examples when journalists talk about big foreign clubs...

Out of curiosity, which clubs are used in your country as examples when journalists talk about big foreign clubs? It always make me laugh when in Argentina they put Inter or Arsenal in the same bag with Real Madrid and Barcelona

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdP0JXZpbx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In Brazil, for some reason, media take Flamengo and Corinthians as if they were as big as Real Madrid or Manchester United.

I think the biggest club in the US is the LA Galaxy. It's hard to tell though since very few people outside the US know anything about US soccer.

Santos is the first club that I think of when I think of Brazil.

>Flamengo
>Corinthians
>foreign

>LA Galaxy
>foreign

I'm not OP, but are you people being dumb on purpose?

Are you being black on purpose too?

>these aren't the answers to the question I asked therefore they're of no interest
stop being an autist

el provinciANO

Your Bayern Munichs, your Barcelonas and your Real Madrids

Real madrid,Barcelona,Manchester united,Boca

>ask a question
>people post answers to whatever question they feel like except the one being asked
>this is fine
ok m8, you're dumb like them.
also, like I said before, I'm not OP

Barca and Bayern.

It bumps the thread and so makes the original question more likely to be answered. Plus it opens the thread up to discussion on a related subject.

Real Madrid is in a category of its own.

this. Also sometimes see Scottish pundits call Celtic a massive club and the English pundit nearby has to contain his smile

>when in Argentina they put Inter or Arsenal in the same bag with Real Madrid and Barcelona
who?

Portuguese pundits love Real Madrid

no idea but do post more

>real and barca
still no bplel

Liverpool

Young kids around here are still becoming Liverpool bandwagoners like it's 2005.
Some of them probably never seen Gerrard play.

why? liverpool hasn't won anything lately

>being this plastic
and that's why you are a filthy man city or psg """supporter"""

Always Real and Barca

i'm just asking why would little kids become bandwagoners for a club that hasn't won anything lately and doesn't even have any huge stars

Manchester United, full stop. If there is any foreign club a rando American knows, it will definitely be ManU.

>doesn't even comprehend the concept of non-plastic supporters
kek

>bandwagoning kids
>non plastic
did you even read the slovak post?

>biggest club LA

They came in dead last this year user

This. They were used in Eurotrip for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdP0JXZpbx0

Bayern Real Madrid Barcelona and Juventus The rest is dog shit.

Big clubs are clubs that historically dominated both local AND international competitions and are among the most popular teams in the world. The following are big clubs:

AC Milan
Bayern Munich
Barcelona
Boca Juniors
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Liverpool

Historically, those are the biggest clubs on the planet. Al-Ahly is somewhere along the same veins of these clubs as well for all their international titles, just not the same level of popularity; and if we're really stretching it, Club America is also one.
>inb4 BRs try to convince me meme shit like Palmeiras, Botafogo, SPFC, Flamengo, Fluminense, Corinthians, etc. are on the same level
All other teams you think of that are big are simply local powers.

Martin Skrtel probably helped

bolivian detected

Slovakia is a good country in my book.

>Liverpool

the Liverpool myth still goes strong, somehow

Everyone says "Icardi is Inter's captain, he can't not be called for the NT", as Inter was good

None at all.

>Relegation fodder
> biggest team
kek, fucking state of your country

Here in balkans they still refer to Inter and Milan as giants. In fact Sampdoria was once referred as a giant.

also side note I fucking HATE "Click verify once there are none left" captcha

>Ronaldo
>Mourinho
>Pepe
Obviously

better than the nobodies you selected instead from Newells Old Boys or whatever

Man Utd, Real Madrid, Barça, Bayern are the most common I'd say

Real Madrid & whatever team zlatan is on.

>unironically believing mid level European clubs like Lazio or Valencia have better players than top South American clubs

It's the liverpool feel la, you wouldn't understand it

Boca Juniors are unheard of in Europe among the "common man". Ofc football journalists and dedicated football fans will know about them, but thats about it.

Everyone has heard of Real M, Barcelona, PSG, Man Utd etc

They have their colors because of your flag m7

they do..
the level of competition is far superior in European top leagues and so are youth academy budgets.
Brazil has strength in numbers and so does Argentina but these fine young talents would rather play for a mid table team in a top European team than in their country of origin.
for money and prestige and ofcoure for lowering the possibility for being kidnapped for ransom in Argentina's case.

In the U.S. it's Manchester United for sure.

Usually treated as the biggest in their respective countries, regardless of how well they are doing:

Argentina:
Boca and River

Chile:
La U and Colo Colo

Uruguay:
Penarol and Nacional

England:
Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal

Germany:
Bayern

Spain:
Barcelona and Real Madrid