Am I the only one here that would prefer an Indian-led world rather than a Chinese-led world?

Am I the only one here that would prefer an Indian-led world rather than a Chinese-led world?

bump

Yes

Do wh*Tes still go extinct?

Yes

hello pajet/scatanon

Indian men know how to treat women right.

Kinda,at least they have some human emotions instead of insectoid hive behaviors.

would be lovely...

They are so fucking ugly

With Chinese there is progress.
With Indians there is backwards society and nepotism.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

>indian global empire
>you can defecate ANYWHERE in the world

Both these points are valid.
Thus it logically means that neither indian or chinese leadership would be satisfactory.

Nobody seems to be holding bees in south asia then

>bees
LMAO fuck off back to /r9k/ you incel.

I agree extremely

>China
Material sucess with no soul, essense, or culture

India
>Poor but a country with culture, tradition, religion, and soul

Tfw you will never rape and shit on a finnish woman just for fun

As long as it's a world led by an Indian and not a world leading a life like in India

What's stopping you?

Indians lead a more free life than even a merrican. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

>can only shit in street if designated

>cannot shit anywhere you want.

>cannot escape poo

some are ugly some are very good looking. I know two absolutely gorgeous Indian girls.

the problem with the OP is that Indians have a different standard of beauty to the whiteys

But the nepotism is disgusting,im brown too and I wish the best for India but Indians will stab each other in the back than let someone not part of their caste be successful

Neither will happen, they are both sub-Western, long dead and subjugated cultures. An idea of a "Chinese century" presupposes that western liberal capitalism will continue for all eternity.

>An idea of a "Chinese century" presupposes that western liberal capitalism will continue for all eternity.
are you a retard? Asia has been the center of world economy for the past 1400 years among the most recent 2000 years of human history. Western superiority is an aberration soon to be corrected..

This, leg pulling is a big thing is south asia, it may not be as much as india but it still exists here. Some people(p*njabi) cant stand to see others succeed. There was some kid in medschool who's "friends" got him into drugs so that he doesn't do well in his studies

it's all a banter.. An desi might not like to see another desi succeed more than him, but compared to a nigga or cumskin, he will definitely favour a fellow-desi.

LOL I am Punjabi, huge respect to pasthuns tho, those fuckers work so hard and make great kebabs