Let's recap

>Sup Forums watches a musical for the first time in their lives
>spends months trying to convince everyone it's Nolan's gift to filmmaking or something, whatever the word for good around here is
>Gets absolutely BTFO at the awards shows they say they hate but pay attention to nevertheless
>by the mortal enemy
>BLACKED

winning feels so good

>BLACK
Literally the only reason it won. Hollywood didn't want to appear as "out of touch" and "self-congratulatory". It's too bad it can't just be about the films.

i don't get what you americans see in the musicals

they are cheap entertaiment

how did it get btfo you dumb nigger

>musicals are just American
>Jacques Demy, GW Pabst and even Ingmar Bergman made them

What's the matter? Upset?

>BLACKED
bestiality should be illegal

>6 awards
>BTFO
>legit good film that won best picture was about a gay nigger, which only half the niggers support
>the film that was literally "we wuz rocket scientis' an shit" didn't win a single award
I haven't seen any of the nominees this year but the feel I get is that moonlight was legit the best film of the bunch. If this year was nothing but a clean sweep of nothing but black actors and black films winning everything, then there'd be something to be mad about, but this year was surprisingly fair.

>implying bestiality is legal

Really dredging the bottom looking for criticisms because your precious movie lost.

>implying anyone cares about that

I don't watch the oscars, no one does. All I'm going to remember is the clips of the flub on youtube where that overhyped movie got their victory snatched away by some other movie I didn't even know existed lmao

>BLACKED
>by a gay-ass nigga
I knew Sup Forums was a bunch of closeted homosexuals. Hope your boyfriends like BBC.

I'm a racist. Having said that, Moonlight is MILES above LA LA, so I'm happy about what happened.

>first time in their lives

umm like try again sweetie

>I haven't seen any of the nominees this year
So why form an opinion.
Seriously, you dont have to.
You can not know things, it's okay, but if you have seen none of the movies, why write a post and make a statement whatsoever.
For all you know, probably hidden figures is a masterpiece and moonlight it's a trite oscarbait.

>sweetie posting

You merely adopted the passive aggressiveness, but I was born passive to everything so you lose.

so what, all the "musical" here in europe are disney channel stuff

is not like they are opera or real art stuff

Everything is about identity politics nowadays, everything.

I would just like to predict that there will be a noticeable change of heart on La La Land by Sup Forums now that a nigger movie won over it

>probably hidden figures is a masterpiece and moonlight it's a trite oscarbait.
Hidden figures is the biggest oscarbait along with feces.
Moonlight was actually a good movie and the best of the bunch.

There's only one good musical

Let the record show that they already loved it.

yeah, but you (or the guy I was replying to) didnt saw them, so WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW

I'm taking a film course and the oscars were mandatory viewing alongside at least one of the films. I say I saw hidden figures but when it's brought up all I need to do is go on about how blacks are so oppressed and whitewashed an shit and that's enough to convince people. In all honesty though, this year's films looked so incredibly dull. I haven't paid attention to the oscars prior to this year, but I remember past years at least seeing a few of the movies that were nominated out of pure interest. This year felt like they just dug around through the Cape flicks and cartoons to find all the Oscar bait films that no one saw. I mean La La Land was pretty popular, but still remained such a niche film that people will probably forget it fast.

So now that it didn't get shit I can finally watch it?
That's how this works, yes?

GURIFISU!!!

bait much

It isn't