Sicilians are Arab

Sicilians are Arab

>tfw there are people who seriously believe this guy wouldn't easier pass off as a local in Libya, Tunis or Syria, than in a European country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterraneanism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STOP POSTING RACE BAITING BULLSHIT ON Sup Forums DOES THIS BOARD NOT EVEN HAVE ANY MODS?

why do you care? are you sicilan?

>This is a 10/10 in Sicily

arabs have an inbred angry expression plastered on their faces that sicilians who look more europid don't have

I'm not race-baiting. How is this race-baiting? Unless you see being Arab as an insult in which case YOU are the racist one and need to be removed by mods

Look at the pic in OP or any pic of al Pacino and tell me they don't have that inbred resting pissed-off face

JUST BREAKING BAHLLS HERE

His kids look more Sicilian than him. Also you have to go back

their tendency to nepotism, corruption, fear-mongering and power hoarding is a hint of their arabic influence.
maybe not genetic influence, but arab culture sure influenced them

This exactly. Cosa Nostra is just typical Arab tribal relations

I think it also applies to the massive corruption in Latin America and other med states, shows some common shared heritage with Arabs

She looks pretty hot to me, did you see her topless in that movie?
If this is true Maghrebis would look considerably better on just shaving and getting a proper haircut

>it's another "let me tell you about your country" episode on Sup Forums

By Sup Forums standards i am a full blooded longobard

Sicilians are literally inbred.

Looks like a perfect copy of my dad lol

He has North African eyes.

xD

it is true, my dad looks like al pacino. How can snowniggers even compete?

true, meds are master race

She is hideous, I know mexican girls are ugly but you can access to photos and videos of girls from other countries

my dad is also 64 and has lost 0 hair and does not have white hair. Truly the best genetics

no he doesn't you manipulative quadroon north african diaspora

I'm part sicilian and I never seen an arab as white as me

i know, my dad is 46 and he looks like he is 10 years less

i look younger than i really am too

t. butthurt nonwhite sicilians

Alri selim

Im part sicilian and ive never seen an arab as black as me

I'm full Tunisian and I've never seen an Italian as white as me

Sicily is white

Am I Sicilian?

yes

No, I did one of those things and it only showed 4% mena

Sicilians are Sicilians. "Arab" is a cultural marker. The janjaweed in Sudan are Arab supremacists, but Westerners would classify them as mulattos. Similarly, Malta speaks a dialect of Arabic but the Maltese don't consider themselves Arabs. This thread is silly.

everyone's always obsessed with her and how """beautiful""" she is on comments of any scene she's in
don't see it myself she's a 6/10 if I were being generous

one of my wog mates has parents who were first cousins and his mum's parents were also first cousins

makes you think

Sudan is considered Arab nation though. Of course they are clearly different from Arabs in Arabian Peninsula but they are still Arab. The same goes with Sicilians, they are not perfect Arab, but they are definitely sub-group of Arab.

smelly chink. Med culture is shared. educate yourself cretin. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterraneanism

this post is astroturfing to further divide the european people

I love European culture and I don't even hate Italy, I only dislike South Italy.

>an Arab "b-but muh european gene..."
Even if you have European nationality, it doesn't make you actual "European", go back to desert, this wasteland is your home.

>hating best italy
lay off the radiated sushi, Moto.

Sicilians don't speak Arabic, have nothing to do with Arabic culture since the 11th century, and aren't considered Arabs by actual Arabs from Arabia. Sicily simply isn't part of the Arab world.

They are genetically closer to Arabs and Turks. That's one of the reason I think South Italians are inferior people. I can show you a lot of evidence they are actually inferior to other Europeans (even including Eastern Europeans)

Nippon-bro knows his shit

Why is it always a new worlder making these threads? Not a Frenchman, a Swede, an Indonesian, a Romanian or whatever. It's always some diaspora

>conveniently marking rome as R1b

Lmao

R1b is the majority haplogroup in all of Italy

> haplomemes and le ebin "inferior races" xD
Look Iichiro, every tribe that lives close to an important trading route (the Indus, the Mediterranean, the Silk Road, the Volga, etc) is descended from hundreds of different people. Wars don't change genetics a great deal, but trade does. If you want to find a "pure superior race", you need to look for isolated tribes like those cousin-fucking cannibals in New Guinea.

b-b-but i want everything to be simple and rely on race!

do you know where pick account of forumcars i don't trust secondhand

>walk in on dad watching a movie
>thought it was a documentary about arabs
>it was actually a godfather movie

this is a 10/10 in sicily dumb mongrel shitskin

nop

Your post contradicts itself

Just off yourself Davido-kun

No Sicilians are olive-skinned while maghrebis are brown. No matter how many cherrypicked photos they post.

Everyone knows what North Africans look like here in Europe. They definitely do not look southern european, even though they like to think they do.

this.

>(((FSA))) flag

>Sicilians are olive-skinned
?_?

I was expecting that inbred itt
I still couldn't educate him, haplogroups are not directly related to your ethnicity. They represent a SMALL part of yoru ethnicity.
but the inbred retard cannot understand this simple fact. the inbred still insists on being an inbred retard. or maybe he's trolling idk.

are you handsome too?

Even by y-dna most sicilians belong to r1b and j2.

But you're wrong, as autosomal dna is what matters.

Still Sicilians are the closest people to Arabs in European continent.

They are a bit levantine-ish. And there is more similarity between them and levantine populations.

But no way do they resemble brown maghrebis. They're dark, but not that dark. They just look east mediterranean.

>filthy turk defends his brother terroni again
As expected

I didn't even say South Italians resemble maghrebis. I rather found them a lot more similarity to Syrians or Arabs in Arabian peninsula. On the other day, some Russian posted a pic of a classroom of Sicilian school and all students look like brown Arabs except one boy (who had blonde hair and he was clearly different kind of human so could easily find out he was an exchange student from other part of Europe)

Why do Japanese women love terrone men so much? Pic related has a dad from Naples?

>Sicilians are Arabs
>posts a Dinaro-Mediterranean

OP is sandnigger diaspora who wants to prove his camel fucking pedophile worshipping kin are white (they aren't)

>people can't tell the difference between terroni and arabs without googling
Everytime.

Please answer

How do I answer when your post doesn't even make a question. Her father is not even terroni as far as I know.

Also this is the most well known terroni in Japan. Look at his beautiful """""""""""olive"""""""""" skin.

Are you colour blind? There are japs with darker skin than him.

Wow ONE whole example. You're the American LARPing as an Italian right? The autistic faggot that always derails med threads. I was gonna shit on the Jap faggot for being a terrible shitposter but you're both cut from the same cloth.

Are you *color blind? Do you think his skin is olive? There are so many japs with paler skin than him of course so we are literally white people now, right?

Okay you're trolling.

Obviously I was trolling, I mean, I don't actually think we are white, but ironically the Japanese in your pic still have paler skin than Girolamo.

I am 100% terrone bull sven

Are you just butthurt because he is married to a Japanese woman?

straight hair is gay

I think each woman has right to chose her spouse so I don't know what are you talking about. There are women who fall in love with swarthy men, sandniggers, turkroarches, horses with big horse cocks, I just don't understand them.