Why don't they just merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums together?

These 2 boards are virtually the same thing, hating on good things because they are too much of plebs to understand what makes them good.

nobody cares if you are a nigger

I don't mind movies about queers or blacks but just how faggy is this movie? I might watch it because it won

But if it's too gay , i probably won't

What makes it good?

Agreed.

Sup Forums is a fucking million times better than this place now, Jesus Christ. Has been for over a year

the only sexual scene between 2 men shows literaly nothing. its super tastefull and that scene actualy works for conveying what they need.

Blacks and gays make things good in 2017.

Trannies and Asians in 2019.

Furries and footfags BTFO 4ever

Video games don't have gay award shows like you guys
I only came here to see what the memes were about don't lump us together

The main character's transition into adulthood.Being a fatherless child, he was always seeking a father figure in people, blaming his weakness on his life.The whole ''gayness'' archtype was about him trying to overcome his isolation and weakness by sharing his love with a person that he always admired since his childhood.I dont see anything politically driven in this film to be honest.The film had good cinematography, good soundtrack, good acting, decent camerawork and a good pace that carried every other aspect throughout the film.

THats not too bad. But how black is it?

Sup Forums is a fucking million times worse than this place now, Jesus Christ. Has been for over 5 years

That's only because you don't like video games

Yes the board that worships Chrischan as a demigod surely sounds great.

It's better than the board with the highest concentration of rebbitors on the entire site
This place is essentially capeshit an star wars central. It's so bad that /got/ has actually become one of the best threads on the board. Even /lbg/ is unusable when it used to be a safe haven for people who actually fucking like movies

Every single day you have people who hate film and hate art outweigh the people who do. There are never threads discussing films, just retarded idiots trying to explain what they hate about good movies. It's pathetic.

I really love spending my time with autistic Sony fanboys shitting up every thread.

I dunno man but Moonlight is a good flick. Doesn't deserve an oscar tho, la la land was better but manchester should have won

nah. half of Sup Forums is consolewar threads. literal youtube comment tier shit

>nigger faggot
Bad movie desu

>Half of Sup Forums is capeshit wars. Literal YouTube comment tier shit

hello rebbit

I dont think La la land and Moonlight is comparable but i agree.Manchester was a better film for the best picture.

>says rebbit
>posts r/donald
XD

Op is a bitter jew mad that plebs like us call him on his kikery and dollars stay in our pockets longer than your pet negro population.

ehhhh you realize Donald is brigaded and banned on site on plebbit right kiddo? haha of course you dont you're a cognitively dissonant mentally ill leftcuck.

they have like 30 promoted anti Donald subs paid for by rich kikes

I wouldnt know since i dont browse that shitty site like retarded trump drones do every godamn day

On a side note even though he is a shitty president i'd prefer him over Clintons everyday

Same desu

Also being mad about Trump is as normie and stupid as you can get

what's your favorite videogame then

scrap that, which do you think is the best videogame of the past gen?

I can't really objectively give you an answer, because like films every game has certain aspects that makes it good or bad.But if i had to give you one it would probably be Bloodborne.