Could Sup Forums be wrong about Islam?

Could Sup Forums be wrong about Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia
discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/24/response-to-critics-claim-allah-is-a-deceiver-quran-354/
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums
>wrong

pick one

>Islam is a unified body that has never had schisms or internal conflict, ever
>Other religions, including Christianity, have never had internal strife

It's a shit argument.

So the Saudis are the real muslims?

>muh rich islamic history of rape and conquest

>OP wants another thread full of people telling him why he's wrong

It turns out a religion of 1 fucking billion plus people isn't a monolithic hivemind?

Who
The
Fuck
Knew

>muslims fighting other muslims

Gee, it's like they were doing this for past millenium.

Relevant scene from Four Lions

youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA

what do you mean, Sup Forums agrees with many of islam's beliefs and practices

>different religious factions don't fight

>during the holiest month of Islam

since when was that ever a detractor for the Religion of Peace?

based

ISIS
wait for it.....
represents....
Islam

>Sup Forums is one person with one opinion

Also,
>religious fundamentalists killing each other somehow absolves their other terrorist acts

>So the Saudis are the real muslims?

Saudis don't own that site, they are administering it. If it was an attack against the Saudi military or Royal Family, you would have had a point, but this is a site that the Saudis took control of once they were given autonomy after the Ottoman Empire dissolved post ww1.

Haha, I've noticed this too. Especially the part about women, gays and transgendered folks.

>real muslims have never fought each other in history

So if ISIS are real Muslims then why did they target a Sunni mosque?

Oh right. They call themselves the ISLAMIC State because they secretly mean the opposite of that, right?

I am so sick of their taqqiyah.

NO. the tweet's logic is atrocious, move along...

If you took time to learn about the issue instead of criticizing people on Sup Forums, of all things, you would realize that ISIS worship a sect of Islam that is Takfiri, meaning as part of its characteristics it deems other people who call themselves muslim to be non muslims. So from the perspective of the Islamic State, they weren't attacking a muslim holy site at all.

>the taqqiya meme

ISIS are Sunni, Taqqiya hasn't been taught in Sunni circles since Reconquista

Implying it wasn't either:
>An angry white person/Jew
>A false flag so people can say Isis isn't Islam
>Babby's first suicide bombing gone wrong, accidentally blown himself up outside the HQ

That's because it isn't logic, it is rhetoric. And it is very attractive rhetoric to everyone who already agrees with his position (that muslim terrorists aren't muslim).

another quality shitpost

ISIS just seem to scream "come over everyone and kill us!"
This must be a work of a Jewish stand.

No.

this is just advanced taqiyya

JUMP THE FENCE FAISAL

>pretending taqqiyah isn't real
Taqqiyah is the standardized terminology accepted in the west for the islamic doctrine of religious lies. Not all islamic religious lies are strictly taqqiyah, but it doesn't matter. They're still lying because of their religion.

See, in Christian or Jewish morality systems, lying is considered sinful because it breaks the covenant with God. But islam is not just permissive of lying, it is a moral obligation for muslims. The koran even says that allah is deception. They will lie, lie, lie all day long when talking to you about the truth of islam. You basically cannot take anything they say at their word any time you are talking to one. But if you want to learn the truth about islam, just read what they write to one another about their religion. Then they're slightly more honest.

>Spoiler: they want to murder all the non-muslims until all people on earth worship their barbarian religion.

Meanwhile, in the blisteringly cold harsh plains of Realityland.

fuck up retard. My family is Shia and I'm telling you the Sunnis don't teach Taqqiya. It's a Shia thing. It's taught only by Shia scholars. And even then it's not what you fucking autistics think it is, not that you'd believe my explanation of it because you'll just come at me with "taqqiya!!" like a parrot with an extra chromosome. Kill yourself my man

you guys are missing the point. Why would a SUNNI militant group attack a SUNNI mosque?

ISIS represents Islam.

intra-muslim violence is very islamic. Muslims have been fighting each other since mohammad.

The muslim knows this. he is simply trying to fool the kafir. Don't be fooled. The only thing a muslim can do to make amends, is leave islam.

No. ISIS represents a version of Islam and it is attacking versions of Islam it doesn't like. Treating Islam as a monolith is as incorrect as treating/pol/ as a monolith. That being said enough of Islam and the Muslim world harbor ISIS that it could be said that ISIS does represent a significant portion of Islam

don't fool yourself, we all know what kind of people the saudi ruling family is. ISIS probably tries to free Madina from them because they are apostates in their eyes.

The first victims of islamic terrorism are muslims.

More news at 11.

>islamic extremists blow up your friends
>instead of denouncing them in a scathing statement, and pushing for self-regulation and cooperation with law enforcement in the religious community, blame people who literally had no part in it
>jihad, repeat
>blame the west for actually calling it by its fucking name

Stop lying about your evil religion, and people will stop calling you a liar. Read the fucking pick. If it's not Taqqiyah it's Hiyal or Kitman.

I mean, you slimes must really think we're stupid. You must think we can't read your evil holy books. It's right in there in black and white for everyone to see, and there you are pretending it doesn't exist.

But there's good news. The truth of the muslims has been revealed to everyone so that even the leftists are struggling to push their mental gymnastics. The muslim in orlando decided to be muslim to people again. The muslims in the Brussels airport decided to be muslim to people again. The muslims in the Constantinople airport decided to be muslim to people again. You can't hide any more. We are going to wake up, unite, and wipe you all out this time.

Go back home achmed

>sectarian violence isn't real!
What's wrong with these people? These people are super fundamentalists who destroy tons of shit because "idolatry", of course they'd do attacks in a "holy city". Cities can't be holy, only Allah is holy, when will these apostates learn?

This may shock you, but there are several subsects within the larger ones.

Gee it's not like they start killing each other before MohamMad was even cold.

ISIS are Wahhabists. Most other Muslims in the ME aren't, so it makes sense that pretty much everyone is their fucking enemy.

Sup Forums was wrong about Hillary being indicted.

Ask muslims this question:
"If ISIS aren't real muslims who are the real muslims?"
Then watch them argue and threaten eachother over who is the real muslims.

Haven't the saudi destroyed dozens of ancient houses, temples and graveyards from their own religion ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia

3 groups of Muslims

>the guys blowing themselves up and killing infidels and shit

They're literally following the Quran and the life of Muhammad after he moved to Medina and became a war general and politician. It was during this time that Muhammad conquered many territories and forced people to convert to Islam or be put to death. This is why Islam literally means "Submit". As told by the Quran, you keep attacking the infidels until you've forced them to submit and convert. If you live this life you are rewarded in the afterlife.

>moderate Muslims

The majority here. They are not violent at all and their interpretation of the Quran is much less literal. However, there is a large portion of these Muslims who agree with the jihads and an even bigger portion who agree with archaic practices like Sharia Law. Western influence are liberating some of the other moderates which is the reason these groups keep attacking other Muslims, they view them as infidels.

>reformation Muslims

These are the Muslims who are actively trying to change Islam. To reform it into the 21st century as a religion that values equality and peace. Other Muslims view these Muslims as heretics, because as Muhammad himself said, he was the purest prophet and nobody better will ever come. This leads Muslims to believe that Islam cannot change, because nobody is more worthy than Muhammad to change it.

>wrong about Islam?

tldr here, no. Islam has been waging war on the infidels for literally the last 1400 years or so. They will never stop until the world is 100% Muslims.

Honestly ISIS is following Islam the closest and all of the other muslims don't follow their book to the T

Maybe Islamic State should rename themselves Not So Islamic State. Also someone should confiscate their korans.

shit shitting on shit, I'm starting to support ISIS

discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/24/response-to-critics-claim-allah-is-a-deceiver-quran-354/
>The above Islamic scholars make it quite clear that when Makr is used for Allah there is no deception. It depends on the object, hence, was it for a good purpose or evil? When Allah plans to thwart the evil plans of disbelievers against Jesus, that is good. How is this in any way evil? Is it wrong to help an innocent person and stopping an evil plan?

Makr can also mean "scheming" or "plotting".

Using a shitty translation and taking a verse out of its context is not an argument, Schlomo.

Apparently, the bomb was strategically placed at or near shi'a-heavy populace

also,

>What is "not muslim enough"/Wahhabism?

THE MIDDLE EAST IS A SHITHOLE

THERES NOTHING HOLY ABOUT ANY MUSLIM SITE

THEIR RELIGION PROMOTES DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY

>Mao killed millions of Chinese
>See, he kills Chinese people. He can't be Chinese

These libtards are here too, except in India the right has more power on Twitter, and everyone BTFOs the libtards

People forget about kitman

BTFO
T
F
O

>radical islamists target Muslims that don't believe what they do

Muslims are commanded to kill the hypocrites, ie, those who don't carry out the commands of Mohamed.

>Islam has been waging war on the infidels for literally the last 1400 years or so.
And itself just as long.
>They will never stop until the world is 100% Muslims.
And then they will just continue to wage war on eachother.

The point is muslims will always kill for their religion. They will kill eachother, they will kill non muslims, they will kill women, muslims is a religion based upon killing people who worship wrong or don't worship at all.

All those "moderates" and "reformation" muslims are from two groups, liars trying to trick westerners and people who are heretics in the eyes of Islam who are disobeying Islamic law and should just give it up entirely if that is the case.

Islam is a death cult.

>why would fundamental islamists kill muslims that don't follow the book to the dot.

wow no idea omar

So the IRA aren't Irish because they also target Irish people?

You've wasted your time learning about Islam off pol and the internet blogosphere.

>I mean, you slimes must really think we're stupid.

Yes I really think you're stupid. Americans are some of the stupidest people I've ever come across. Everything has to fit neatly into a hollywood narrative and they take a dualist approach to everything. You people have no semblance of nuance or complexity. You're comparable to the Khomeinists in our own sect.

Your country is slowly going to shit because it's uneducated and your government is too rigid and adapts too slowly to the changing times.

But by all means, continue wasting your time saving infographics from pol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this

so why would we first kill Christianity to then subdue ourselves to a religion that is dominated by foreign cultures and powers

If you need others to keep rule in your society, you're a loser.

Go back to your filthy country slime

That dummy doesn't know about Sunni vs Shia

These attackers are the ones who are LITERALLY following the Quran. To them, the Muslims who are not fighting infidels aren't even real Muslims, they're infidels as well.

As taught by the Quran written after Muhammad's move to Medina, these attackers are the real Muslims. And they have to kill or convert everyone else.

The problem isn't radicals,as radical would imply that they're coming to some weird extreme conclusion in interpreting the Quran, when the reality is that they're doing exactly what it tells them to do, the problem is Islam. It's a violent religion.

>muslims never kill other muslims guys

What a waste of fucking effort. Hang yourself, you uneducated monkey and read a book.

Meccan Islam has a saying that basically amounts to "by any means necessary"

Some nigger just shot a legally carrying gun owner. In America. With a gun. Don't EVER say violent, murderous niggers represent gun owners.

in Islam hurting each other for not strictly following the rules they interpret through the quran is standard practice for that religion. I see nothing new here.

It attracts violence, permeates violence, and starts violence. This incident falls under that category.

And Meccan Islam is the peaceful Islam. Which pretty much explains Islam's problem.

The sooner the world realizes they're at war the Islam the better.

Someone on Sup Forums just posted a BBC thread on #whiteprideday. Don't ever say that Sup Forums represents racism.

make me

You have to go back.

Why would a black gang attack another black gang?

see

Exactly. "Moderates" aren't real muslims, they are subversives who only wear their head scarves, eat halal and celebrate ramadan for virtue signaling reasons.

They don't really give a fuck about following their own shitty rules they are just saying fuck you to the west when they come to our countries and pull that bullshit.

In a lot of ways I hate them more than the real muslims in ISIS because they and their leftist pets prevent us from fighting the real enemy.

The biggest difference between modern Christianity and modern Islam is that modern Christianity teaches its followers to live their lives like Jesus, which is a loving, peaceful way to live. Modern Islam teaches Muslims to live their life like Muhammad, attacking and converting infidels.

Liberals try to compare the two all the time, but it's a ridiculous comparison.

Go home fgt

I saw some fag on facebook post this last night (it was actually an occupy democrats article). Googled "ISIS bombs Saudi Arabia" to confirm, found nothing. Then i saw that Al-Jazeera and BBC reported a bombing of a Muslim holy site in Medina. Unless something has changed, ISIS didn't claim responsibility.

If they do, and give a reason why, I may adjust my opinions accordingly. But until then it sounds like some shit skins bein shitskins and western liberals creaming their pants at the thought of ISIS doing the attack (and thus absolving Islam itself of any guilt somehow).

Dont you have a dog to suck off

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

To declare someone an apostate and kill them is a very Islamic thing to do. I guess the well-meaning Muslim here forgot about that.

>Sup Forums agrees with many of islam's beliefs and practices
Name a few.

then WHY THE FUCK don't you fight them, most muslim countries support isis in one way or another

Don't you have kids to molest

They just want to get some time while europe's muslims prepare for civil war

sectarian conflict is highly common in islam, even if they do take credit for it, it barely makes a difference

They don't represent Islam, but they are Muslims. End of story.

Now:
1. Take a full 360-degree scan of your penis.
2. Convert it into a 3D model file.
3. Export it to an appropriate file format (I recommend .STL).
4. Pay a company to 3D print a dildo from your file.
5. Take that 3D model of your penis and go fuck yourself.

Fucking Saudis destroyed pretty much all of Mecca to build hotels around the main site, tons of significant and holy sites razed to the ground.

Actually most muslim sects focus on Muhammad's life before his exile, which was when he was still a Pacifist. His later verses he introduced during his war with the Polytheists aren't seen as true abrogations by most muslim sects. Generally, the younger the sect the more abrogations they adhere to. So the Talib (Taliban) and Wahhabis (ISIS, AQ, Saudis) see these violent verses as true and have more focus on Muhammad's later life.

> niggers kill also niggers so niggers killing whites isn't a issue

>Mecca
>holy

Pick 1

>They don't represent Islam, but they are Muslims
Then who represents Islam?

Islam isn't a monolith. Values and beliefs change according to time and place. Homosexual sex was totally acceptable in the muslim world until about 200 years ago but now look how they're treated