What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Seriously. Instead of just being happy their favorite movie won Best Picture, they have to turn the whole thing into some half-assed social/political statement that shits on everyone else!

Nothing will ever be enough for these people so don't give them an inch. The Beta fags of tv will disagree but whatever.

Nice trips.

Of course they do. What else is knew, everything is political to these people.

Can you imagine if LA LA land won? Oh the shit storm

It was an amazing metaphor though

They despise white people. Simple at that.

but white people in america are being displaced, they are correct

>hey women let's be equal, here's full equal rights codified into law
>FUCK YOU CHAUVINIST STOP MANSPLAINING

>hey blacks let's be equal, here's full equal rights codified into law
>WE

People always want more until they are on top, even when they are on top they take from those that have next to nothing to have even more.

>it's a metaphor!

how fucking long do you have to live until you stop trying to look smart by vaguely stating that an event could potentially have figurative significance

It's a cliche response because it's true but there literally is no pleasing these people. La La Land wins and it's more "OscarsSoWhite" bullshit even though it's a great film. It unceremoniously loses and it's "Move aside whitey, niggers are taking over. Get used to it bitch boi"

Fuck this gay earth, seriously

It's true. My wife has already replaced me with Tyrone when it comes to sex.

How do white liberals put up with this shit? Serious question. Do they genuinely hate themselves?

Let them, they missed the point.

A majority white organization voted a movie about gay black drug dealers as the best. And blacks are somehow happy about that.

Yes, they're calling all black people gay drug dealers.

>Jews
>white

pick one

You give these people a finger, you wake up in a bathtub without a kidney. It's just the way it is. They'll never be happy until a) white people go extinct AND b) still support them with their labor and creativity (even though they are extinct)

That's because you're a cuck and chose your destiny.

>And blacks are somehow happy about that.
How should they know about the plot of the movie?

2017 is the year of BLACK EXCELLENCE

Get used to it

>Yes, they're calling all black people gay drug dealers.
What dumb logic is this

its pretty funny, listen to actual pro black people like boyce watkins who see this stuff as a blatant attempt to feminize and stereotype blacks

>A majority (((white))) organization

For blacks being handed everything by whites?

Why do people have to take something happy like a movie winning Best Picture and turn it into something hateful and petty? Nuke this gay earth, leave no one alive.

that's what you get when allow these nigs pandering

lmao so stop talking about it and go invent some shit retarded nigger

It was probably deliberate. They knew what it would look like: The old, white folks trying to keep blacks down by whatever means necessary. Then the black folk rise up and claim their rightful place on top. These are actors, after all.

Next year, all the presenters will be white and blacks/poc will win all the awards. What could be sweeter than the whites handing all the awards for excellence to non-whites?

Low self worth and guilt.

You're starting to see the true agenda.

Probably the same way that any reasonable person would: by avoiding Twitter like the plague.
I think the civilized world would be a lot better off if we just nuked Twitter.

why nuke the box people stand on to say the retarded fuck up shit? why not nuke the people saying it, that makes no sense.

Sounds like Trump kek.

While you may have a short memory, others don't. Blacks have been put down for a long ass time, even after the Civil War. You had southern Jim Crow laws, voting laws to stop them from voting, whites trying to stop the good blacks (those who weren't niggers) from getting ahead in life, harsh sentences, whites opposing the civil rights movement, segregation, police brutality in the late 80s-early 90s, etc. Decades upon decades of shit. And you expect them to act normal. I'm not saying they're fucking Jesus christ, but you have to admit that being put down for such a long time has made them extremely distrustful of whites and also caused a seemingly never-ending cycle of chaos and violence. It doesn't help that a lot of whites continue to prove to them that shit is still the same, and other whites feed their feeling of being saints and victims.

Solving their problems would require decades of work and considerable spending on the government's behalf, but who cares about that? Much better to complain about niggers being that way cause genetics (forgetting that yuropoors worshipped trees and were savages for millenia) and ignore the reasons for why they act that way. Why address the reality of why blacks are in a rut and how to realistically fix that and instead focus on how they must surely be victims, dindus, and innocent cop victims (according to SJWs). Nah, better to be racist and condescending pussies. I'm mexican and most latinos have accepted dark-skinned latinos as being a part of our people. Unless you're borderline black as night, you probably won't get shit on. Anyways my people are mestizos and therefore don't focus so much on race, we instead focus on class. But fuck the indios though, they're low-tier natives and they're open game.

It doesn't matter what they say, due to IQ differences most American blacks are at best useful idiots for whites and asians.

yeah, people who obsess over race and see it as a team suck pretty hard, don't they? especially since the people most proud of their race never achieve anything themselves!

>it's everyone else's fault!

Not that user but twitter and much of social media are mostly to blame for SJWs. It's basically like a feedback loop. They act like they give a shit for attention and get sucked in to that rabbithole, where they then get told unrealistic things that they start to believe in. They go out into the real world where they don't have that hugbox bubble, and get pissy when they find out their views are not the norm. So they go back online, get sucked in more, and their brethren confirm their beliefs because there's no opposing views (or those get deleted/suppressed). So reinvigorated, they again go out into the real world, where the process repeats again.

Sites like twitter, facebook, tmblr, plebbit, etc give rise to these faggots, not the other way around. Also, this also applies to opposite-spectrum SJWs like the altright and Sup Forums. Any opposing viewpoints aren't taken on their merit if they don't fit the narrative they have made, that it's us or them and that if it weren't for us, their wouldn't be any hope for humanity. That's how you get SJWs to be labeled liberal despite them not believing even half of traditional liberal ideology, and instead focus on identity politics and constraints on freedom (ie banning words and imposing their will on others).

Same kinds of black people that listen to rap/hiphop/trap "kill a bitch nigga, rape a bitch and the bitch witha" they call that shit music/poetry/art and im supposed to value their opinion of any medium?
Yeah Ok

100% spot on.

Reminder that hardly any black people saw Moonlight.

But Samuel L Jackson crying when Moonlight won was pretty cool desu

>their favorite movie

They didn't watch Moonlight. Probably not La La Land either.

Why are you Americans so obsessed with blacks?
Why does none of you care about your latino and asian minorities?

Do you think he'll come out of the closet now?

You wrote all that thinking ANYONE here is going to be convinced by that line of thinking?

How new are you here? How can someone here possibly even think this way?

A pleb by any skin color is still a pleb. I fucking hate modern music but even I know pleb-hood transcends skin color.

Man music today is shitty as hell. Rap is basically slow chanting that sometimes almost sounds like monkeys howling, and has shitty over-produced beats, with the shitty electronic overtones that permeate everything nowadays. Hip hop is the same, but with extra people and producers. Rock is pussy-tier, which after emo, I thought it couldn't get any gayer. I mean, I was a big MCR fan in high school but I kept it hidden cause that was emo shit and I was already a zombie in terms of popularity. Now MCR is seen as harder than current rock shit. Electronic music is also mostly shit. It's basically industrial-derivative and made by faggot personalities. Pop is overproduced and shares shit with modern rap and electronic shit. I can't speak for country but I assume it's also decadent and derivative. About the only thing good about Trump being president is maybe we'll get better music. The Reagan years gave us metal, good electronic-like genres, and memorable pop. The Bush 1 years gave us gansta rap, grunge, and melancholy rock/pop trends. The Bush 2 years gave us pop-punk and somber themes post 9/11. Time will tell if Trump fucks shit up enough to inspire artists to get creative and focus their anger on music.

Cuz dey wasant slaves n shieett

Well I have history on my side. What do you have? SJW hate warping your views, skewed alternative media, and a lack of US history education (due to most likely still being in high school)? Cause blacks HAVE been getting shit on, and it's only recently that they have been seeing shit improving. SJWs aren't helping though, they keep perpetuating that their lives are still as bad as before and ignore the bad shit they do and also feed their victim complex. But no, surely you're under threat by city blacks in your sheltered, coddled suburban neighborhood.

>Jealousy because Whites took the initiative and dominated the rest of the world

Keep blaming everyone else because you're just not good enough.

Affirmative Action
Academy Awards

This is poetry.

Not even a burger but I can't wait until your second civil war begins.

yall bitches need 2 listen to this nigga right here spittin truth

rekt

Yeah it's pretty weird. Blacks are like what, 10% of the population? Yet every diversity project seems to center around them. Where are the latinas?

You are right my man, black problems have taken a big step towards being solved because a black director got handed a golden statuette for an average movie.

hollywood jews created these types of people

I dont know why people are always suprised at libcucks being mentally ill leftists

Looks like that red pill is starting to kick in on you

Too long, didn't read
Shut up nigger

Underrated

They will moan again as soon as there is a year with few decent films with African Americans. Like they did last year.

yeah just be happy your rich moron won white trash! stop polluting tv

Lol their favourite movie
You think they even saw it
It's just a movie about niggers and they're happy it won over white people's movies
There is nothing BUT identity politics in this, which is the only thing niggers know and have : racial conscience

Fragile
WHYTE
Faggots

>handing over things to blacks
where have I seen this before?

>their favorite movie

you do realize not a single one of them have actually seen moonlight, right?

why do americans let niggers roam around like this?

One word: slavery

>white kid becomes prejudiced from this, maybe buys a gun because of this to start defending himself and moves on to better things
>black kid ends up in a shit life getting fucked by the law and blames it on the deck being stacked against them instead of the shit chimps gravitate to pull like this
If you believe the world is against you and you decide to behave like a tool, you get whats coming to you; regardless of race. Or you take the option to take what a white-society keeps giving to you, and keep taking it until you rise above it like those directors tonight did; they made something of themselves NOT acting like this. Its fucking sad that instead of doing what they did they just give up and resort to violence

because when the white men die out the brown man will inherit the white women

cause cowards like you can only type and suggest things instead of do something about it

>most latinos have accepted dark-skinned latinos as being a part of our people.
Real Latino here. No.

Here's a serious question for Americans: Why don't you just finally segregate?

It seems blatantly obvious to me, that to varying degrees different races in the US don''t really want to live together, or at the very least prefer to be among their own kind.

I think there's nothing wrong with that, good fences make good neighbours. But why isn't there any political movement that wants to draw the logical conclusion from that and create separate ethno-states where blacks no longer have to complain about the white man holding them down and whites no longer have to stand the sight of blacks in their communities and asian get to do their math in peace?

>Jim Crow laws
They were stripped of the black codes 150 years ago, and segregation was 60 years ago. Pretty much any black person under the age of 60 is going to have a hard time arguing they have been discriminated against their entire life, bar """""microaggressions"""""""

>police brutality in the late 80s early 90s
rodney king was not the standard by which all cops treated blacks you ignorant fuck. Oh yeah and they reacted in a really civilized manner to that, maybe you should research the LA Riots

>being extremely distrustful of whites and being poor is an excuse to commit a majority crime despite being a minority of the population
then why doesn't this happen with other oppressed groups like native americans?

I don't get how you can say blacks are in a rut in fucking 2017, that is crazy. The music industry is dominated by blacks, the film industry is dominated by blacks apparently now, sports are dominated by blacks, blacks get into college much easier than any other race, blacks get section 8 housing and foodstamps and all kinds of handouts, blacks serve in all positions of government including the one we just had as a fucking president for 8 years. 90% of white americans bend over backwards to make black people feel accepted but faggots like you still apologize for them on fucking Sup Forums of all places.

they just want a reaction out of people so they can feel important, ignore them and they will go away

>mfw in even in SF, everyone was more shocked that they fucked up so hard then that Moonlight won, and most of my friends confess they preferred Lala Land to Moonlight

Even gay niggers don't want to watch a movie about gay niggers.

>the guy who spends his time finding the dumbest nigger quotes on twitter to repost on a chinese image board for (You)s is asking what's wrong
really made me think

>Pretty much any black person under the age of 60 is going to have a hard time arguing they have been discriminated against their entire life
Someone's ancestors suffering discrimination sets the bar for their progeny. By being denied education and most forms of work, black people were stuck in the lowest social class, with a culture that developed to not appreciate schooling.

Why do you think Malcolm X was so adamant about reading and becoming educated? He knew there was an academic void in the black community, that persists until this day. A void that stems from their oppression.

since we all know its not whiteys fault blacks are so bad at life lets figure out the ratio

Im fine with a 50/50 split blaming blacks for failing so hard and jews for setting them up to keep failing.

There is literally nothing wrong with blacks being educated. In fact the most important mission that we should embark on is one that gets rid of that toxic culture you are talking about and to educate. That being said their is no evidence that whitey has been keeping the black man down for the last 60 years, thats just a fucking lie

Or niggers are just stupid

SJWs at their finest

eh nigger population isn't exactly growing either, white people in America are being replaced by Latinos mostly

what did she mean by this? (all memes aside)

>the most important mission that we should embark on is one that gets rid of that toxic culture you are talking about and to educate
Easier said than done. Their culture is practically based off of opposition to the white man. There's so much tension now that blacks are becoming richer and more socially mobile, because they're mixing with whites.

>their is no evidence that whitey has been keeping the black man down for the last 60 years
It's the long term effects of all the oppression prior. The culture black people have developed comes from slavery and segregation.

wtf I hate niggers now

He made a movie about disgusting white """"people""""" but gave lip service to diversity. Then he got told to fuck off and an actual DIVERSE movie about gay niggers took the stage. That's the irony.

That there weren't any significant niggers in the movie maybe

But there are no whites (with dialogue) in the whole Moonlight, how is that diverse

Diversity means fewer white people so it's very diverse.

What has that doggo seen?

Blacks are never and will never be equal to anything but other blacks.
Women are women, regardless of race.

I can sympathize with why american blacks have a distrust of american whites, but that doesn't mean that their distrust is founded in reality. Like I said before 99% of white people in america bend over backwards to accomodate blacks but they are still stuck in this pre-segregation mindset that the white man is evil and secretly plotting against them behind closed doors (e.g stormfront and the jews)