Pol, why does my bf think that gay marriage is bad?

Just curious about opinions, I don't understand how much harm could be caused by two adults deciding to make that decision, like how could it hurt economy or family? Do you think children raised by two parents end up being having issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my bf
are you male or female?

Why don't you ask him?

I don't have a problem with it. But male+female parents are better.

Maybe his parents raised him to think gay marriage is wrong.

watch common filth on youtube

Marriage should be a religious ceremony, not a state one corrupted by politcal correctness.

Parents tend to want their kids to be like them. This is why you're seeing more and more lesbians try and turn their boys into girls.

>ietWUS6w I'm a female

guessing you're new to Sup Forums too

cause he'll be more tempted while it's legal

more likely a fag trying to b8

It's a corruption of marriage

A further corruption actually since marriage is a dead institution
Don't let any movie fool you otherwise

The jews successfully destroyed it and the gays want the husk in their ever lasting lust for normalcy while being abnormal

Because he doesn't want to become boring like a married person is

Or maybe he just doesn't want to marry you

I'm bisexual, and I think gay marriage is wrong.
I only like other chicks because of the sex though, but I think marriage should be between man and woman. Especially in a white country where we need to start spewing out some blue eyed babies, myself included.

I've read Sup Forums but never posted to it, I guess I am a new fag lmao not many ladies on here i guess.. He has told me his beliefs and basically he thinks it is a corruption of what is supposed to be religious ceremony and that everything is getting progressive to the point to where it will get ridiculous for instance, people advocating their right to love animals or some shit and then everyone sings about love and acceptance meanwhile bob gets to fuck milly the goat and claim benefits that should be for married folk with kids

Because there's a positive correlation between same sex parents and mental issues in the child.

nuthing wrong with fuckin a dog eh

Because counter to pleb level thinking, marriage is to the benefit of the state and not to the auctal person. This is is why marriage is a state/government controlled event. The government wants you to get married so you pop out future generation of tax payers, to incentivice that they give certain benefits to getting married such as some tax break or certain legal laws protecting spouses. If the government didnt offer this incentive there really would be no point in getting married or to pay for a marriage certificate. The gay problem is that a gay marriage doesnt really provide any benefit to that state its not like they can produce any viable offspring to contribute to the population or future tax state. So in reality gay marriage is just a parasitic event that has no real benefit.

LMAO, cause poop comes outta there.

what's the difference between white batman and black batman?

Black batman never lost his father.

Marriage is a christian religious ceremony. They choose who gets to do what.

They can get civil unions. You've no right to dictate other people's beliefs and faith.

well, i guess that answers your question then?

I don't give a fuck if gays marry. I simply don't see the issue in it. If they're gonna be gay anyways let them marry. I hate lots of degenerate stuff, but only if there's an actual logical reason that it's bad and not simply calling it bad because it's "progressive" or different.

>two adults
You are thinking on the wrong scale. When the number of gays increases because of how much they encourage it, birth rates go down. This is just one of several methods to lower white birth rates, the decline of which can be used to justify mass immigration as you can see in Germany. In addition, the increase in gays causes a breakdown of traditional gender roles causing broken families and emotionally stunted children. Just look how hard they work to make women feel like raising children isn't one of the most important jobs in the world that they are biologically designed to do. They want to undermine the white race, destroy our values, which destroys our families, which destroys our youth, which destroys our future.

Never thought I'd want to fuck a pizza

Then anyone could marry anyone.
Or do you think it should be without recognition and benefit?

>So in reality gay marriage is just a parasitic event that has no real benefit.
so is any childless marriage by that standard though

Man, whether gay marriage is good or bad isn't the issue

The issue is it's dumb

>have a free pass for never having to deal with marriage and all the retarded shit that comes with it
>NO I WANT TO GET MARRIED BECAUSE STRAIGHT PEOPLE CAN DO IT AND ALSO BECAUSE ????????????

All this pro-gay marriage shit showed me is gay people might actually be mentally disabled.

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS WITHOUT A SAGE
REPORT ALL GARBAGE AND KEEP THIS BOARD CLEAN

>have a free pass for never having to deal with marriage and all the retarded shit that comes with it
... so does everyone, it's called autonomy lol

Tl;dr, they don't want emotionally healthy smart people who value self determination, they want emotionally broken slaves with 20 less IQ points whom they can easily rule over. Gay marriage is just one of thousands of means to an end

>1 post by this ID

You are joking , right?

Welcome to Sup Forums were people make threads to watch others argue.

what do you call someone that wants to fuck anthropomorphized pizza?

Because contrary to lgbt apologetics, it actually does affect real marriages. Reading the SCOTUS edict that created homosexual "marriage" you can see where it gloats about how even hetero marriage has changed from its traditional roll as the foundation for childbearing to a sort of fulfillment of emotional desire. At this point I don't consider any childless couple to actually be married. I will not let the media tell me what I have to believe.

Homosexuality as a concept is literally Jewish propaganda to promote a hedonistic degenerate society

Bump

Canada is progressive as hell.
Canada officially recognizes it's citizens rights to rape animals.

Your boyfriend is right.

Pair bonding built civilization. Same sex isn't ideal, but it's better than hypergamy (practiced by both women and gay men.) Women choose to date up incessantly; gay men choose to cycle through young, attractive partners. You hear sob stories all the time of a guy who has been in a loving relationship for a decade, only to be dumped for a new model.

Marriage alleviates these issues. The institution itself isn't enough though, you need a moral authority preaching to and shaming those who subvert this cultural norm.

By reducing promiscuity, in women and in gay men, you reduce STD rates, you reduce hives of degeneracy (Tinder and Grindr) and these people don't realize it, but large numbers of sex partners destroys their body's ability to emotionally bond with someone, forever dooming them to a lack of intimacy, which will create a spiral of validation-seeking through sex.

>you can see where it gloats about how even hetero marriage has changed from its traditional roll as the foundation for childbearing to a sort of fulfillment of emotional desire
... how is that gay marriage affecting "real marriages" and not just a statement on the place of marriage in society in general?

>By reducing promiscuity, in women and in gay men,
Are american girls very promiscuous?
I would think it's always men that are horny

It takes place in a church for a reason. It's largely a property exchange contract that was co-opted by the hallmark corporation when they invented romantic love.

If you're not religious, or you don't abide by their beliefs, then marriage is not for you. There's no legal difference between a civil union and a marriage.

If two people are in love they shouldn't care what piece of paper legitimizes it.

girls get pretty horny too user. And unlike men they always have instant effortless access to casual sex if they want it.

Trust me, I know. I just mean in general, aren't guys always horny? Like more than girls on average?

yeah

The only ethical way to know is to ask a girl.

So it's literally unknowable. It's not like you can believe anything they say.

This has to be a bot. Even a foreigner unfamiliar with English would be more coherent.

But user I am a girl and I don't lie that much. >Inb4 fucking titpics and virgins going nuts.
But I mean, we do get pretty horny, especially around our menstrual cycle, but like in every relationship I've ever had, guys just seem to randomly and instantly become horny.

they are

>especially around our menstrual cycle
Gross.

>but like in every relationship I've ever had, guys just seem to randomly and instantly become horny.
That's our secret, cap.

Here're just two perspectives:

1) You support gay marriage - > Everyone supports gay marriage - > Gays become married and get more promotion for their behavior - > Gays can't make children - > Old gays will be a problem for economy and a miracle for leftist governments of the future who will promote «taking care about gays» - > Taxpayer screwed once again

2) You support gay marriage - > Government supports gay marriage - > Church doesn't support gay marriage - > Government doesn't like Church very much, it's harmful for «progressive approach» (of taking taxpayer's money for social engineering projects) - > Gov't and liberals make you hate church - > Gays get their marriage rights - > Gays also get gov't support and start their war with Churches, and when they win, normal people leave - > Islam takes place of Christian Church, fuck you Sarah or whatever your name is, it's your fault we need to live under shariah's rule now!

In other words, stop supporting this shit together with your boyfriend and ask him to get some additional education if he can't explain you the simplest things.

>Old gays will be a problem for economy
how so? They'd be the same problem if they didn't marry.

>Gross
hormones, bro. Estrogen fucks you up.
Also, cheers for the feedback. I always hate when other girls say they get horny as much as guys, because I literally don't think so. I think we can get as horny, but not nearly as often.
Anyway, I'm derailing, off to bed

> I don't understand how much harm could be caused by two adults deciding to make that decision

It has nothing to do with gays actually getting married, if you think that this is the sole event then you're fucking retarded. What they want is to put more kids into gay households and let them grow up to be "progressive". Not to even care about the child's well-being or if they get sexually abused by the parents at higher rates.

Furthermore gays never want to get married out of principle, it is either for one of two reasons.

1) They want to be like straight people and straight people want to pretends gays are just like them.

The first one is hard to believe, I think gays have often times self-segregated from the straight population. They've made their own culture with their own style, tv shows, etc. As for the inverse, straight people do imagine that gays are just like them. Although a quick look at statistics such as HIV/AIDs or the insane other STD rates among the gay population prove otherwise.

2) They're doing it just to give a middle finger to anyone religious.

This is not a valid reason but one I think most of the progressive gays hold to. It's not about marriage or love, but about saying fuck you to tradition, which is a totally invalid reason for wanting it.

3) Tax breaks

I doubt this is the real incentive for anyone, as civil unions were legal in several states before gay marriage.
>Do you think children raised by two parents end up being having issues?

Raised by two parents of the same gender, probably, but there is far too little data for that.

I think I cannot form a solid opinion until I've seen proof OP is indeed a girl (aka her tits with a timestamp)

No. In case of official gay marriage this way of life is being promoted, multiplying the number of men who consider it a «normal thing». These guys won't have kids, and will be old and dependent.

In case we don't promote it, more men/women will prefer traditional marriage, with better chances to have kids.

Have kids = more options in case social security is f*cked, and this welfare state mess will be f*cked, trust me.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc

Gay couples can adopt though. You could make the same argument that married couples should not be not allowed to have kids, because it would *normalise* it.

Just shut up and do what he says if you know what's good for you

Basically, what it comes down to is that it really is a non issue because happy, monogomous Gay couples are a rarity. This is because (a. Gay men fuck everything that moves, they completely give into every lustful impulse and there is an inverse correlation between number of sexual partners and happyness in a monogomous relationship. (b. Women are all crazy but lesbians are twice as crazy, two women in a long term relationship is like a golden egg. That's why ellen degenerate is paraded around like a hero, because her relationship is such a rarity.

However, it is a spit in the face to the Church but nobody really cares about tainting one of the oldest ceremonial rites in human history any more so instead we pander to the whims of a vocal and energetic minority who have imposed victim status on themselves because they are insecure about who they are because deep down they know they are choosing to engage in an unnatural homosexual lifestyle and are insecure about it.

There allready was a compromise in place: You either go full out and become 'that gay guy' and you get to act as immoral and debased as you want because homosexual men never really grow up and accept conventional morality because their lives are focused on lustful carnal desires. This breeds narcissism because they generally only think about their own pleasure because men are horny bastards.

Or you stay in the closet and pick up a 'strong, independent woman' who doesn't really give a fuck about you so you can maintain a facade of normalacy whilst upholding an unspoken rule that you are out getting pounded or sucking dick on the regular.

So basically my view is: homosexual activity is a choice and Traditional family values are more important than the lust driven motivations of a tiny minority of people.

I'm being completely honest when I say that I want to grow old with someone. The promiscuous subcultures of heterosexuals and homosexuals disgusts me. How can you call it anything other than hedonism, when pleasure is its own end. Marriage is a weapon made to strike against these behaviors. Why would I not want a virtuous man. Intimacy is forever; youth and virility are not.

I see very little difference between a regular night club, and a gay night club. Do you think children ever enter into the equation in these scenarios? Of course not. It's another facet of base materialism.

Yeah and I feel sorry for you mate, you are exactly what the majority of the homosexual community sees itself as when it acts in a completely opposite fashion. Until the majority of homosexuals can prove they are able to refrain from engaging in a promiscuous lifestyle, marriage should be off the cards because it undermines Traditional Family values. Unfortunately this never happened and insanity won, so we are riding this cart of death towards the apocalypse.

But really user, I hope you find love and happiness with a partner because love is the most beautiful thing in the world, just stay the fuck away from Christianity.

Because it's not really a neutral observation. It is gloating about the success of the anti family agenda.

>marriage was once viewed as an arrangement
by the couple’s parents based on political, religious, and financial concerns; but by the time of the Nation’s founding it was understood to be a voluntary contract between a man and a woman...These new insights have strengthened, not weakened,
the institution of marriage. (obergefell)

This is just asinine. There are still millions of people who have arranged marriages, or who marry for primarily for religious and financial and family and cultural reasons. But the SCOTUS will just handwave that all away because now marriage is wish fulfillment.

>Do you think children raised by two parents end up being having issues?
Yes. Significant issues, I'd wager. The whole SJW plague that is destroying Western civilization will inevitably get worse, too.

Marriage was designed to encourage procreation and create an environment to raise children in. Gays do not procreate and should not be raising children, so there is no reason for them to be allowed to marry. This isn't discriminatory, this is biology. Marriage is a union between a man and a woman, so gay people are technically allowed to marry. I'd be willing to bet there are plenty of bisexual people in the world who end up choosing to marry a heterosexual partner. They are essentially restraining their sexual desires in order to create a family. Gay people used to do the exact same thing in many cases. But now they are upset that they can not marry someone they are sexually attracted to and completely ignore the entire procreation aspect of marriage. This leads me to conclude that homosexuals only want gay marriage out of selfish desires. I'd even be willing to bet that most gay people wouldn't even want to get married. It's simply a symbolic issue for them which represents destruction of Christianity, which they believe oppresses them. Gay marriage isn't really about marriage at all... it's about shifting social norms away from traditional values.

Economically there are a range of benefits afforded to married couples. These economic benefits were, once again, designed to encourage procreation and child raising. Homosexuals would simply reap the benefits of this without giving anything back to society. What's to stop people from simply using marriage for financial benefits? Nothing.