Why does the location of the World Cup keep getting worse and worse? 2002 was in fucking Korea and Japan...

Why does the location of the World Cup keep getting worse and worse? 2002 was in fucking Korea and Japan, two countries entirely irrelevant in the world of football. 2018 is in a cold Slavic shithole that probably drugged their players and is using the WC as an excuse to build more infrastructure that they'll use to invade the Ukraine, and 2022 is in an irrelevant Gulf shithole whose native population is dwarfed by the number of slaves living there. Even in 2026, the only 2 bids are a joint bid that features fucking Canada, and a bid from Morocco. Why does FIFA even bother having the WC in this shitholes? In my opinion, it should just rotate each year between Germany, France, England, Italy, Spain (possibly including Portugal), Brazil, and Argentina. (possibly including Uruguay as a joint host.) What do you think, Sup Forums?

>this flag
>this sport
didn't read lmao

>2018 is in a cold Slavic shithole
where do you get this from? CNN?
Check out host cities, they're quite lovely. And summer is hot, even in russia.

Russia haas in generell good infrenstructura to compreejnsive powerful competiten en world cupp has grand stadia un goode futball tradition.

uh huh

>Amerisharts talking about football

Dropped right there

suessland colde potential world cupp + nordicen scandinave as probloeme es lisel stadia.

BLOO ABLOO ABLOO BLOO BLOO RUSHA IZ EVIL ABLOOOOO BLOO THEY ONLY EXIST TO SPITE THE JEWSA AND AMERICUN CAPITALIZTZ BLOOOO THEY HAXXED ELECTIONZZZ AND UKRAYNE BLOOOOO I GET ALL MY NEWZ FROM SEE EN EN MESH EN BI SCHE AND FAX NUWZ BLOOOO ABLOOOO WHHUY IZZ IT NOT IN BASED JEWSA OR BASED IZRAUL WTF BOOABLOABLO ONLY SHITSKIN COUNTRIZ ABLOO ABLOO BLOO SLAVZ ARENT WHITE BBOOOOLOOOLO BLOOOOOOOOO ONLY WEST MATTURZ CUZ IM 1/64 ARYAN NAZI 1/16 IRISH AND 1/32 ANGLO ABLO ABBBBBLOOOOO BLOOOOOOOOO BLOOOOOOOOOOOO WHITER THAN YOU AXCHMED HEHE SERBYA IZ A SHITHOUL LUUUUUUUULZ AMERIKAN BANTZZ HEHEHEHEHE ABLOOOOOOO LULZZZ BLOOOOO

Great post.

Great, have a bump

this

my serbian friend is right for once

reading the start of that post i didn't think it would end with praise for the relevant football nations. good thread

Bump

I think 2022 should've been in the USA and 2026 should be in SHYNA

>Tarantino and Tuvalu

How do I upvote this post?

Butthurt faggot.

>Check out host cities, they're quite lovely
Not even Russians themselves will agree with you, Heinrich Vladovinski

>a slavic shithole and former soviet rape state defending their former masters
You can't get anymore cucked than this.

this unironically

>Yugoslavia was a soviet state
>American education

8/10 post

I'm from Voronezh, Russia and the cities they chose are nice. Summer in Russia is also fantastic. Not too hot not too cold, little humidity. Go back to r*ddit or CNN you liberal spic lmao

based

Well, OP has a point, for me the best WC was in USA.
Comfy time zone, comfy stadiums, security.
Can't argue with it.
We had a comfy WC here too but the problem was the cost.

>plebbit tier autistic screeching from an assblasted retard is now considered “good” banter
You should at least try to be clever. But we all know you’re just going to shit out an automated response where you quote my post next to a picture of another mutt. Hahahaha funny! Upvoted!

wew
e
w

Countries that don't qualify shouldnt talk about this semenslurping sport. Leave it to the sandpeople.

>heh I’m so cool and unique heh acksually i DONT watch sportsball u dumb meat heads I watch league of legends that’s a REAL sport you uncultured swines. football is a dumb sport only watched by people who fucked my mo- I mean sandpeople
>I’m still gonna come to the sports board to make sure everyone knows how special and unique I am

Cause World Cup is an expensive event. Not everyone want to spend so much from the budget especially during this endless "crisis" or how it's been called.

Why do they bother building so many new stadiums instead of just using existing ones?

Nice

Russia is a shithole and you need to go back.

2002 was a great World Cup, and Korea and Japan are way more relevant on the world stage than fucking Qatar.

you know if your people just stopped bringing politics every time into a sports board and everywhere, where you blame everyone and call them nazis/commies, thinking that the every human being outside of usa does not want to have a happy and healthy life because their sole purpose and number one priority is to destroy and spite you 24/7, and if your people just stopped insulting and calling other people and countries; shitskins, shitholes, maybe people would stop "screeching autistically" and maybe they would stop posting "reddit mutt memes" at you.

>2002 was a great World Cup
If you ignore the refballing for SK it really was pretty nice desu

only champs should have the right of being hosts, same with copa america and euro