When you realize you're wasting the best years of your life on Sup Forums reading shitty threads and looking at pics of...

>when you realize you're wasting the best years of your life on Sup Forums reading shitty threads and looking at pics of BBC

> being a leaf for life

>>when you realize you're wasting the best years of your life on Sup Forums reading shitty threads and looking at pics of BBC

That's why they're the best years.

Shows what you know, Im in my late 30s. I spent my best years partying. Now that Im old I come here to settle down with you timid fucks.

I live in a poor shithole in the middle of bumfuck nowhere where crime rose by 500% in the last decade.

You live in a first world qt paradise. You're wasting your life, not me.

>That's why they're the best years.
dumb sissy estonian boy

I wish to help you. I really do

It´s not as if I have much of a choice.

Life in Mexico sucks unless you live in a place like Guadalajara.

Yes but it's a choice for me

>pls feel pity of me

Just move senpai

the dark world in your room is delicious
there is only pain out there in the world

The pain of regret is worse though

>wasting the best years of your life
Your petty western culture has convinced you that sleeping around with basic bitches, gettinf drunk at gay ass frat parties, being cheated on, riding a shitty junk car being in college/university getting ready to be a wagecuck and having assholes friends to drink alcohol flavored piss and smoking pot with is what 'the best years of your life' is all about.

I feel pity for you if you long for that so you can finally feel an accomplished young adult.

>crime rose by 500% in the last decade
Killing wh*Tes is not a crime.

I don't long for that, not sure where you got all that stuff from. - I want to create things and do something meaningful in some way. I also want to be well rounded and skilled in multiple disciplines.

What is the meaning of life in your opinion then? Because no matter what God you believe in or what worldview you subscribe to im sure there is literally always something better to do than post on Sup Forums.

The meaning of life is doing whatever you like of your life without bothering other people or giving a shit about what other people think about you.

We all will end up being eaten by worms 5 ft underground or have our bones burned to ashes and carried away by the wind into a trashcan or some dog excrement, so what you do in the course of your life won't change anything, and in the end you'll end fertilizing the same ground that Normie will, or his kids, or grandkids, or descendants from here to the next 100 years.

> (You)
>The meaning of life is doing whatever you like of your life without bothering other people or giving a shit about what other people think about you.

Yeah exactly. And unfortunately I don't see posting on Sup Forums as a worthwhile experience in my life.

>We all will end up being eaten by worms 5 ft underground or have our bones burned to ashes and carried away by the wind into a trashcan or some dog excrement, so what you do in the course of your life won't change anything, and in the end you'll end fertilizing the same ground that Normie will, or his kids, or grandkids, or descendants from here to the next 100 years.

That sounds like a good reason not to waste another hour of my life not doing something I want to do. And Sup Forums doesn't make me happy. I'd rather be a normie than a depressed nihilist.

Then you're the only one holding yourself back.
Most people are here because they love solitude and the personal freedom of not being commited to anyone.

If you don't want to be in the position you're right now in your life, you know what to do.

>when you realize you're wasting the best years of your life integrating by trigonometric substitution and learning about the taylor series

Cya then. What you said makes sense, if worms will eat my body and I can die at any moment then I'd hate for the last moments of my life to be posting on an anime board looking at BBC posted by a Turkish neet