The state of MARVLELKEKS

>the state of MARVLELKEKS
Reminder that Marvel """"flicks"""" are not art and are shit. And DC films continue to be the standard bearer of art in the comics based sub-genre of film, even as they lambasted by """"critics"""" because they don't understand art, only "fun" "quips".

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/anthony-mackie-civil-war-marvels-best-movie-picture-1201713039/
youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DC leads the way in razzies

It's almost as if MARVLEL flicks are so shit nobody even remembers them because they bland flavor of the month shit.

LOL

>I think Civil War will be the first superhero movie to be up for best picture

variety.com/2016/film/news/anthony-mackie-civil-war-marvels-best-movie-picture-1201713039/

BAHAHAHAHA, Marvelkeks when will they learn

>Suicide Squad has more Oscars than the entire MCU

Shows how much those RT ''''''critics'''''' know about quality cinema

I remember BvS way more than the entirety of both dr strange AND ant man

Dark Knight was the only good one of the three, and that can only be attributed to Ledger single handedly dragging the movie kicking and screaming out of the dull, colorless, monotone mediocrity that it so insistently clung to like a child throwing a tantrum in the check out lane.

Would Ledger's Joker ever have a Harley Quinn?

its another genY pleb watches shit episode

KYS KUK

Why do we get all the mental patients from /r/DC_cinematic?

>hi, I'm here to accept the Oscar on behalf of Marvel...

Oh yeah, you sound triggered

How many threads have you made about this, anyway? That OCD must be a son of a bitch.

Bored aren't you

Funny isn't it?

I know a lot of this is memes, but DC movies do usually have more artistry put into them, unlike the assembly line produced MCU movies.

>You wanna know how I got these (O)scars?

Oscarlets when will they learn?

Money talks

I think I know what you mean. Snyder sounds like he knows what he's doing.
youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw

>make long toy and theme park ads released on theaters
>make some money but never get any artistic acknowledge because they have no artistic at all

>make movies with artistic merit
>you don't make that much money but sometimes you get awards

That easy, MCU = McDonalds

Why is everyone treating best makeup like it's best fucking picture, shit says nothing about a film's quality

Marvel and DC are both shit, there hasn't been a remotely exemplary live action capeshit since Watchmen

Dude, they got an oscar for makeup.

Watchmen was hot garbage, though.

Didn't you proletariats know that all award shows are bought and paid for in advance? Everything from an Oscar to a Grammy to people's sexiest person of the year are all up for sale, aside from the razzies.

Look into it, meme it to mainstrexistence

This. They dont even bother airing a lot of the technical oscars.

>Marvel
>14 flicks
>NOT 1 OSCAR

Why don't they buy the Oscars just like they buy reviews?

For makeup.

Let em have this one marvelbros, it's not very often that DCucks have something to be happy about.

Congrats guys, this is a very important award and everyone is very proud of you!

:^)

NOT
ONE
OSCAR

14 (FOUR-TEEN) ATTEMPTS

NOT

ONE

>I-IT DOESN'T MATTER IT'S NOT A REAL OSCAR

MCUcks are fucking desperate

>he just looks at the approval rating
>not the overral movie rating
Gone Girl has an 8, Civil War has a 7, calm down.

>not even make up
>14 movies about literally people dressing up and putting on make up

How embarrassing

For
Makeup

Daily reminder that the batman trilogy has Oscars too.

And Burton's too

>movies are literally about people dressing up (costumes and makeup) and CGI quipping
>NOT ONE OSCAR
>14 ATTEMPTS

Who cares about Oscars dude, Marvel is here for the F.U.N.

this gives me a headache

>why didn't win any Oscars whaaa so unfair!!

>DCucks have fallen to hailing SS as the pinnacle of their success
Cant make this shit up.

NOO

NOT.ONE.OSCAR

They also dont have any Razzies

That's right. They have nothing literally and metaphorically.

Wouldn't it be easier for Marvel to just make good movies instead of making shit ones and then buying praise for them?

I mean that way they could have a chance with the Oscars or any serious awards

fucking JEJ

Unlike Marvel, who repackages the same generic macguffin-plot into a new movie every year while stopping only to change the actors and dialogue to keep up with the newest tumblr obsessions and reddit memes, Fox's films are actually attempting to be visually and tonally distinct in an effort to elevate the superhero genre from mediocre blockbuster garbage to artistic tales weaving themes of morality and sacrifice into monumental and dynamic epics on screen while also questioning the very essence of what society deems a 'hero'. The difference is honestly night and day; during a Marvel movie the viewer is more likely to gobble down popcorn while during a Fox film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes.

>mfw they though Dr Strange had a chance at the Oscars after ripping off Inception