Islam was the real winner last night

Muslims across the globe can celebrate knowing they too can succeed in Hollywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

tribune.com.pk/story/1340416/mahershala-alis-oscar-win-stirs-controversy-pakistan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Praise Allah

Didn't Omar Sharif win?

thank god, they were treated like literal subhumans before this guy won that piece of metal

WAAAAAAAAHHHH
fucking pussy

Has an oscar been won for a smaller role? Hes in like maybe 20 minutes of the movie

>A muslim finally won an Oscar
>For a movie about homosexuality
Can't make this up

He was brilliant on Luke Cage

>alt-right

Praise be to muhammad (peace br upon him)

Im happy that drumpf got rightfully called out for his bigotry last night! #buildbridgesnotwalls

FUCK white peeple and FUCK DRUMPFPFPPPF! REEEEEE!!!

And surprise surprise, he belongs to the Ahmedi sect of Islam, that all other Muslims hate and genocide as being blasphemous lmfao:

tribune.com.pk/story/1340416/mahershala-alis-oscar-win-stirs-controversy-pakistan/

>Muslim
No, they are from the Nation of Islam. NOI is a completely different religion that believes in ayy lmaos and sectoids that killed Malcolm Xcom because he was out to expose their bullshit

Allah Akbar

I'm pretty jealous that white people can't win at the Muslim movie awards.

Is Allah okay with men sucking other men's pee pee?

Didn't they also read lines from Quran from the stage when White Helmets won?

>that all other Muslims hate and genocide as being blasphemous lmfao:

You mean like every single other sect of islam? you're talking as if any one of them were buddies to each other lmao

Sup Forums truly is the dumbest board

Arab Muslims hate black and Chinese Muslims. They use the Uyghurs and Sub-saharan Africans as fodder in ISIS.

IIRC, he was only nominated for Lawrence of Arabia.

what would his punishment be for staring in a gay movie if he lived in a muslim country?

Dont forget that the iranian Inarittu Farhadi also won for best foreign picture
This years oscars have truly been stunning and brave :^)

I don't know what Ali belongs to but NOI is without a doubt a hilarious KANGS tier perversion of Islamic theology by American nogs. It has all KANG hallmarks: aliens, blacks as the master race, bizarre prophesying - all of this proven by SUPREME MAFF-MADICS (addition and subtraction of Koran page numbers to find out when the mothership comes.)

a woman won for 5 minutes in 1976 movie network

Yeah, Anthony Hopkins was only in 16 minutes of the Silence of the Lambs

>White Helmets
>mfw LITERAL Al Qieda propaganda won an Oscar

Sorry but being an actor is actually haram in Islam

Infidel

Someone please tell me, do SJWs even know about the rampant homophobia in the muslim and black communities?

FWPAFT

muslims calling out other muslims is always based its the only way they'll progress

SHUT UP

STOP FUCKING TALKING

GO BACK TO POL

FUCK YOU DRUMPFTARD

pbuh

You realise the film is about that right...?

Aren't black Muslims into all that silly Yacub shit?

Feel free to go full Sup Forums but please realise that the boom boom terrorist goat fucking muslims also hate whatever sub-type of islam this dude practices and dont consider him to be a (((real))) muslim

You mean they treat each other like subhumans. There are no bigger racists and bigots than Muslims. Well.. maybe Israelis.

thanks

SJWs didn't really watch the movie though, no one did.

deservedly so

And? This mudslime still believes that I'm a filthy infidel who will burn in hell for not worshipping his imaginary moon god

So do catholics

And? Why do you care what other people think?

What the fuck are you talking about

this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

>everyone a conspiracy against us

My fucking sides

I did. It was pretty good.

Do you even know anything about ahmedis? They were literally sponsored by the british for how loyal they were to their rule. If you hate them you should hate catholics and evangelicals even more.

like he said himself, who gives a shit

I slam!

>The same shit that Sup Forums does
>we're not so different you and I

Can't wait for the BLACK and MUSLIM communities to hear about the movie's plot.

Boy, are they in for a surprise.

>Muslims across the globe can celebrate...
Why are you posting in a thread if you can't even read the OP?

The ironing

Except half of what we say is ironic.
Although in this case you could kinda say that Hollyjew pushing reformist Islam movements could be considered a conspiracy to those faggots.

>Black majority
Check
>Trying to escape from poverty and drugs
Check
>Discrimination plot
Check
>Gays
Check
>Based on a play
Check
>Based on a "true" story
Check
Srly, who thought this movie wasn't going to win?

The lack of remembering the Shoah is disgusting.

CONGRATULATIONS BRITAIN, YOU DID IT!

>licks lips

>Except half of what we say is ironic.
You surely don't actually think that, do you? You can't be this dense?

t. joseph

But they are right

both ali and malcolm x left NOI for mainstream islam

An actor believing in crazy alien shit and some fake religion created by some bizarre "prophet"? This must be a first!

>implying that was a bad thing

Not him, but do you really believe that Sup Forums is a fullblown stormfag tier place?

Lame

at least catholics wont fucking chop my head off

Praise Allah

kek its all true.

Believe it or not, not every muslim wants to kill all infidels you dense retard.

Yes the majority of them in the middle east (and Sweden, Germany etc.) do, but the sub-group of islam that Ali practices is no more harmful than catholism.

he is one of them now

call him Bill Mahershala Ali

I know this is probably bait but this post triggers me

The ISIS is pretty much the opposite as real Islam (an open religion of peace and culture), please consider deleting your post. Cheers

Muslims in muslim countries don't give a shit about it. Only muslims in Western countries will care

that mah nigga cottonmouth yo

Not him, but yes.

lol fuck you, you obvious muslim piece of shit. It literally says in your garbage holy book that you should kill all non muslims. Religion of peace my fucking ass. Shove your quran up your tiny dickhole and face mecca while you get drone'd you smelly piece of garbage.

>he thnks those tweets are real

man you are fucking dumb kek

>Islam
>Peace and culture
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this post triggers me

Typical Muslim wearing a suicide vest getting triggered.

>Cheers

Top lel. This is Britain 2017.

I'm a Muslim and I don't want to kill you or anyone.

Like, what's the point?

Stop making assumptions and regurgitating and circle jerking opinions of what a hivemind Sup Forums is

b8

>responding with all these insults to a cordial post
And you call Muslims violent...

You should read a bit of it, do not believe the American propaganda nor confuse extremists with real Muslims

It's like saying Crusaders represent the average Christian, which wouldn't be fair

Congratulations on being part of the minority. You still gotta fuckin go though.

Wait just a damn minute.

Are you living in a Western Country?

he isnt part of the minority sorry you believe your dumb mainstream media

I've read the Quran. You people are scum. Literal subhumans. All Muslims being erased from the face of the Earth right now would be a great thing.

Thia guy is actually fantastic though, and hes one if those malcolm x type muslims so it doesn't count.

Not the guy you quoted but there are 1.3 billion Muslims in the world, most of them are peaceful

cool story bro

I believe what I've seen with my own two eyes. I believe what I've seen in your own countries with my own two eyes. You're garbage. You die like women too.

The Quram isn't too far from the Torah or the Bible

In Judaism and Christianity there are lot of "bullshit" too, if you don't know how to read it

Your problem here is taking poetry in a literal way. I can't blame you for being ignorant, but I can blame you for being intolerant

You should read a bit too, Muslim cultural thriving stopped many centuries ago

Didn't the same happen to most relgions? Why the hate on Islam?

Consider my story what you want, the fact is you gotta go.

That's nice. Bye.