How can I find an Sup Forumsernational wife who will actually love me instead of my wallet?

How can I find an Sup Forumsernational wife who will actually love me instead of my wallet?

she shouldn't be from a poor country then

Who cares as long as you get your dick wet. Longing for love is such stupid shit.

People with money who don't love each other have more of a chance of a succesful relationship that people who love each other with no money.

The same way you should marry her for love, not sex or racial fetishism
Terrible outlook, then again this is Sup Forums

Marry 2D.

If even local women will only date you for personal interest imagine a foreign one.

Why would you even marry someone just for sex?

You would have to be very handsome, but since you are making threads in Sup Forums, that's not the case

It looks like he wanted to kiss her but noticed her cleavage and couldn't decide whether to kiss her or motorboat her.

Romantic love is a meme.

Take the red pill and face reality.

Its the male equivalent of girl marrying for money
Not exactly sex, in a way, those shallow sexual attraction that only last when she looks good

It's funny that Jorge is Mexican and has green eyes while Anfisa is Russian but is some sort of Siberian gypsy.

It's like pic related. Pure Irony.

By finding one that likes you.

Married people fuck less.

It's just as likely as you looking for a below average looking wife because of "love"

>You would have to be very handsome, but since you are making threads in Sup Forums, that's not the case

she looks like marina visconti

why are slav girls the hottest?

He is from Kazakhstan.

Just don't be autistic and repulsive and treat her well. I couldn't get a girlfriend in Sweden as I'm a 5/10 guy but I had no problem in Southern Europe. Given that I got no models, I could find a qt average Italian gf and I'm happy with her.

>handsome
>big dick
>very very very fucking entertaining

pick one of the above

Marry rich (as in her family) 2ndgen Chinese girl.

No idea. I want a brown gf, but most of the foreign girls are ugly as sin

>foreign girls in Moscow
Fix

a foreign girl wouldn't date an ugly poor russhit subhuman dirt anyway. russhit filth is lower than a literal disease-filled rat, would any girl date it? i don't think so. and russian grease is basically even less desirable that that hypothetical rat

studies have shown that the more gender equal a country is the more likely a person is to marry someone of their own economic stature
So the nordic countries i guess

Why r u so mad, bro?