Southern europe

>southern europe

Explain

no money nigga

Because they're educated.

ex-yugos are out of scale. 80%

>paying 40% of your income to the rent jew
>paying additional money for pretty much anything - water, heating, electricity, food
>food quality is much better at mommy's

>leaving your parent's home to see your income being reduced by more than half only by the rent

>Eastern Europe

Perhaps Nords are autistic.

>immatugal

What's wrong with living with your parents and taking care of them when they get older? It's pretty common in Asian countries.

>leaving home to come from work and clean your clothes and cook yourself
Haha NO

This desu, I wish I could still live with mommy

> countries with higher youth unemployment are the same countries where more young people live with their parents

I really wonder why

>yfw you notice Cyprus

>not getting more gibs if you live alone
>not being better cook than your mother

>not being better cook than your mother
This is impossible. Granny > auntie > mommy > sister > me

If you dont' have to move to another city and you 're not in a relation where you want to live together, what's the point of leaving your home?
You'll be more lonely and it's a waste of money.

because you'll be more of a man. Good job getting a girl from a bar home to fuck while your parents are there

Well, yeah, but it isn't worth all that money sinking if you don't have lots of it.
You can always fuck her at her own house, if you have the rest of the package.

hey, they bought the apartment next door just to keep us from moving out.
and they are even considering buying the apartment above if it ever becomes available.
Plenty of room, enough that i can go a couple days without seeing them
I'm gucci

>Gotta get out at 18 and get all that debt racked up ASAP, join the machine

Americans.

τα λεφτα που εδινες για φροντιστηρια μπορεις να τα δωσεις για νοιkι ιδιαιτερα αμα συγkατοιkησεις kι'ολας

Pretty much exactly how I see it.

I still put in money, pay bills, etc to cover my share at home, we're a close family, but don't really feel the need to move away just to accomplish the exact same life except now with less human interaction.

>westcuck nations low
>real nationstates high

I lived with my parents until I went 27.
Fühlt völkisch.
Germania Erwache.

I love you Portugal

We don't get gibs for living alone :(

Sounds pretty nice desu

Εγώ μόνος μου μένω.
Απλά λέω πως άμα είσαι ζορισμένος οιkονομιkά, δεν έγινε kαι τίποτα αν μείνεις στο πατριkό σου.

living with your extended family is pretty comfy desu.

>Having good family values
>A bad thing

No wonder you can't support yourself.

>not having to cry at night because it's so expensive to rent/buy
>a bad thing

Are you from Iraq or Somalia?

>low salaries and high rent
gee i wonder why they don't live alone

> Finnish food is so bad that student food tastes better than whatever mum cooks at home

LEL
E
L

Your choice is either living with your parents or succumb to the mortage jew and slave for the next 40 years of your life to not land back on the streets to NOT live with your parents.

Which one do you choose?

My older friend recently got married and actually fucking moved to her parent's house.
They have an old absolutely massive two story house and there's 3 generations of people living there and 4th is on the way.

Men work, women take care of the house and the rest of their property.
What's not to fucking love other than muh privacy to masturbate and play videogames all day?