Why do chinese eat dogs when it is not energetically profitable because dogs eat meat and therefore their stored energy...

why do chinese eat dogs when it is not energetically profitable because dogs eat meat and therefore their stored energy is second hand, having been lost 90% of the first step energy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_law
youtube.com/watch?v=jXOwvEj_vm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first, that picture is hilarious

second, dunno man, taste is subjective. i can't stand Indian food but apparently over a billion people love it.

third, i have a dog, i love my dog, but that doesn't mean i have to love all dogs or your dog okay?

it is not about loving dogs but we don't eat carnivorous animals because the meat of those is simply too expensive on the large scale

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_law

>canadian
>that picture is hilarious
hmmm

then why do we eat beef instead of chicken since it requires 3x as much feed to raise cattle? taste my friend! it's all about what the palette wants and how much someone wants to pay for it.

dude, it's accidental renaissance. look at the number of different emotions going on in the photo.

Lived in china 3 years, never seen anyone eat or sell dog.

Its literally a meme that only exists on Sup Forums.

pretty sure it does happen, just not on the industrial scale like pork, chicken and beef.

cows are herbivorous...
btw poultry meat is cheaper

im failing to understand you. some meat requires more time and energy to harvest. humans don't go with what is the most efficient way to harvest meat. we go with what tastes the best in relation to its costs. cattle costs more then pork and chicken and pork cost more then chicken. though we harvest all three. why? it's inefficient. taste is the reason, which is subjective.

perhaps i was not clear, it requires 3x as much feed to raise 1kg of beef then 1kg of chicken. it physically requires more feed to raise 1kg of beef then chicken, therefor chicken is far more efficient producer of meat then beef, yet we harvest both. why? taste.

Not Chinese but close so here some on topic: Dogs farm is not a thing. The meat either from a stray dog or stolen dog.
That's why in Vietnam dog thief if being found get beaten, maimed or even killed.

If like an event, a festival where every villagers come and get some 'stress' off by beating dog thief. Quite fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=jXOwvEj_vm8

>having been lost 90% of the first step energy

yes, it expensive
Must eat only rice and beans

Dogs are delicious. You should try a shaurma at railroad station sometime Vasya.

>live in 1 city for 3 years
>thinks he knows china

it is almost never made of dogs exactly because the dog meat is actually pretty energetically expensive. there are way too few stray dogs to make street food from them unless very occasionally

>my friend
French canadian detected

They'll tell you if it's a dog - if you know a vendor. Because other times it's a cat, a rat or an old bum. And those aren't that good.

>

Beef is more work but it pays off in the long run. meanwhile dog meat objectively doesn't pay off.

Because subhuman gooks have no souls

>animal that genetically evolved for thousands of years just to love you
>torture and eat it

why do people eat foie gras despite it taking obscenely more effort than regular meats? because there is demand where there is demand there is supply.

>Tfw ur dog went to live on a farm
Still think of u every day jelly

Kill alll chinks and chons.
That's the only way for humanity to ethically prosper in the 21st century.

>this cherrypicked picture from a village of a few hundred inhabitants represents 1 billion people

ok

>because dogs eat meat and therefore their stored energy is second hand, having been lost 90% of the first step energy

Don't you eat fish or crustaceans? They eat each other and are tasty themselves.

yeah and the fish that eat other fish is more expensive

also ocean has a huge space for them and it is exploited much less efficiently than on the land

Maybe those dogs eat what human discarded, such as pig bones, stale food or so on (yes dog eat anything other than meat, grains, plants, insects, anything).
Nothing differ from geese or other domestic poultry.

i would rather compare them to omnivorous pigs, but dogs are more capricious about their diet i think

>we eat beef instead of chicken
yes, You (maple nigger)

this

>go on yt
>see a chink woman take "water" from a sewer hole in the street to cook for a restaurant
>from some city with who knows how many mil

I don't know for detail but I presume that pigs could be more reliable asset while dogs were merely secondary livestock. In ancient Asian society they would keep pigs as their business while throwing their garbage and leftovers to dogs to reproduce small amount meat for their domestic use.

the bigger the animal the more complex and sentient it is which is why cows cry and pigs know when they're about to die which poisons the meat you eat
you get what you deserve

This got nothing to do with op question you drunk shit

>>Sheep never lose their control
>>when they get slaughtered.

I eat carnivores all the time though.
Also, almost all fish are carnivores and people like fish

They did the same to me, then my cousin told me what the farm was.

Good post

Dogs are disgusting meme animals, literally toys. They should be genocided

omnivores are more efficient than herbivores when you can feed them leftovers, factory farmed lamb and beef are the most environmentally destructive food you can eat outside of endangered meme animals, only problem is slow execution/cruelty and hurt feelings

>silence of the lambs
>100% mafiozo

dogs can survive on the omnivorous diet but they are not omnivores, they are pretty adaptive carnivores

pigs eat any leftovers much more efficiently than dogs

>>mafia
>>basically good people

By that logic we should synthesize proteins, fats and sugars/starches from photovoltaics and CO2/N2/H2O and add some minerals from rock, there you go, maximum efficiency