How do you feel about voluntary slave nations? Is it impressive or the complete opposite?

How do you feel about voluntary slave nations? Is it impressive or the complete opposite?

Also you can list which countries you believe fit this category

what is a slave nation

America, probably

i don't get it, if he is a former marine he had to have enough money for any college

russia

people are constantly getting fucked by the government, have no freedom at all, have to deal with corruption to get literally anything from the government services, get imprisoned for accidently sitting on a paper with a picture of pootin on it and so on.
yet majority of people are ready to fight and die for this shithole and those criminals who took over the power

The VA is supposed to take care of his college tuition/books/stuff because of the GI bill. The VA is shit though. I've heard a lot of veterans say that they've never received any benefits after serving.

that's probably fake, made by some self-hating redditor. even the style it is written in is suspicious

this wtf
Here soldiers make tons of money I thought it was the same in the US

this guy on the pic is the definition of a good goyim

>I thought it was the same in the US
it is

It's fake, muhreens are illiterate

iirc you even make more actually, is college THAT expensive?

>is college THAT expensive
about 100k for a state uni. You have to be either unbelievably lazy or a literal retard to not be able to get scholarships tho

>100k
How long does it take to pay it back?

It's expensive, but it isn't a matter of money. The US has the GI bill which will pay for a veterans education and give them a stipend to boot. No idea why the dumbass in op paid for his own education.

I meant for a civilian

That's 100k with room and board included. If you live close enough to drive to the uni it's closer to 35k depending on how badly they want to jew you with mandatory fees(for the library, gym, clinic, etc). People who complain about college being expensive are usually living in the most expensive dorms on campus

afaik the federal student loans are at 3.8% interest or so. it really depends on what uni you go to and how much you're able to pay back per month

10 years

what if he was dishonorably discharged, would he still get the gi bill?

fuck you bruce with your stupid baitthread

>makes thread
>abandones it

Shit man
Imagine if you want to do something else

You massively over exaggerated the truth, so I can't really that you are wrong, even thought you are.

To be fair the US has a weird fetish for the "moving out to go to college" bit
I mean over here we usually just go to the closest university

no i am not even slightly exaggerating it. (well except the pootin's picture part of course but that was obviously sarcastic. the thing is that people do get jailed for even a mild criticism of the government. i know quite a lot of such cases, you maybe don't. it does not mean that something like that doesn't happen, it just means you are clueless. i hope you don't expect to see such stories in your favourite pro-kremlin papers, do you?)