Conspiracy bullshit aside, how does someone actually announce the WRONG WINNER of an award?

Conspiracy bullshit aside, how does someone actually announce the WRONG WINNER of an award?

Seriously, how does that even work? Don't they do ANY rehearsals or any prepping so the presenters know exactly which names are winners and which are only nominees?

How does anyone screw this shit up?

>its another genY kuk knows NOTHING about how the world works and lacks all ability to discover new information for themselves episode

KYS

>conspiracy bullshit aside

Well, then you wont get your answer. Last night is a perfect example of "shut it down" in order to appease the nigs. I dont know how much more proof people need that cultural marxism is running rampant in every aspect of society. Can only ignore reality for so long, pretty soon it will be impossible to ignore.

Steve Harvey is a typical moron.

For the Oscars, several people at the award show conspired for La La Land to win best picture. It even appeared as winner on the twitter as a graphic.

Nice buzzwords.

It's obviously staged to get you talking about the Oscars that's all they care about not some muh cultural marxist conspiracy you idiot how obvious can it be

Sage all oscar threads
Sage all pol threads

bald and beautiful

He read it correctly. They gave him the wrong envelope.

with the miss universe award they call out the runner up so i can see someone blundering it up but not the oscars but then who gives a shit about movies winning awards

Not every aspect. But this particular one, yeah.

How it happens is the OSCARS outsource ballot counting and envelope stuffing to the lowest bidder - in this case global accountancy, consultancy and financial catastrophe giant PWC - who give the fun job of managing the ceremony admin to unpaid internship who are probably the company director's offspring

>NO NO THIS IS NOT A JOKE! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! LOOK!!!

What did he meme by this?

They were both clear marketing stunts
>People stop giving a fuck about whatever stupid bullshit show
>Do some fake controversy
>People start giving a shit again for next year because maybe another stupid controversy is going to happen again
>Repeat

nice retort

Yeah the perfect plan involves making it look like a colossal fuckup instead of just giving Moonlight the award.

Do you need an adult?

>how does someone actually announce the WRONG WINNER of an award?
warren pulled up emma stone - la la land, which was the wrong card. he was obviously confused. so faye, who didn't know what was going on, thought warren was having problems and wanted to get it over with. a quick glance at that card, she spotted the "la la land" part of the card, and just quickly said it.

pricewaterhouse coopers too the blame for warren being handed the wrong envelope.

It's pretty simple really. I'll take you there nice and slow, one step at a time:

1. The majority of the crew is kept in the dark, in order to prevent leaks.
2. Since those crew don't know who won, they prep for any of the possible nominees to win.
3. The people who have the actual envelopes have backups just to be super completely sure that they won't lose them.
4. Somebody accidentally handed Warren a backup for Best Actress instead of the Best Film one.
5. As soon as the name was said, everybody ran with it because as we said above, they didn't know any better.

Honestly, you idiots should be surprised this has never happened before. We live in a chaotic world.

stop replying, you feed they stay around

What was Sup Forumss reaction ? I went to sleep early

"it was a jewish conspiracy fuck niggers and fags"

I think that about sums it up.

triggered poltard
topkek

oh god Sup Forums must be furious. like kkk when obama won.

La La Land screwed La La Land

Actually it's both. Atleast you can tell it's staged though.

how could you tell it was staged.

last night when they start giving oscars to that many nigs i thought ''the oscars are so shit i wouldn't be surprised if they done the same shit steve harvey done''
fuck i should have posted it here and now my post would be famous on reddit

>thinking actors can be """geniune"""
>EVER
How could you trust people that lie for a living?

I don't know anything about the oscars last night, can someone explain whats going on with this/the conspiracy theory?

its a rehearsed mistake they know how to manipulate plebs

remember that nigger and that pageant show not too long ago

The way I see it the acting Oscars that "the blacks" won were deserved but Moonlight wining best picture was politics. It wasn't a case of having Will Smith win for Concussion or something where it would clearly be rigged for diversity.

but Sup Forums is always furious, the wholle world is changing and they can't keep up.