LaVar

He's right, you know.

shouldn't you be eating some turkeys and discussing politics with your family right now?

shouldn't you be getting raped in the ass by Muhammed right now?

>Just think
Made me think

shouldn't you be kneeling while your family sings the Thanksgiving carols, "homie".

Hey, that was uncalled for

no, that's still your job, mr. 56%

>muslims
>our job

XD

el monstruo...

Doesn't he have more important things to do like playing golf or masturbating to Fox and Friends?

cringe

yes, we are 90% white
you are 56% white

90% > 56%

anyway, why aren't you at the table with your family right now?

>56%

It's actually 73%

And the number of whites out-numbers the number of whites in Germany

XD

hello shareblue

>user asks perfectly normal question
>LOL RAPE BY MUSLIMZ LMAO

American banter seems to get shitter everyday.

Maybe it's actually good that that country gets taken over by blacks and Latinos, maybe they'll be able to improve American banter skills....

Americans literally don't understand the concept of banter. They think it just means "insult based on stereotype".

top kek, americans are so predictable

>whiter than you, muhamed

Lol @ Greeks calling anyone mutts. Almost like le 56 meme is projection...huh

ugh I really need to clean my room

>look mom I posted a cropped timmy thick photo again!!!

OP here

I didn't have a problem

Trump supporters are inbred retards that vote against their own economic interests

>so-called people
Wow what a bigot, #imwithher

How can somebody so rich and powerful be so petty?

The irony

But our economy has been in a financial boom ever since he's been elected, I don't understand your post.

Why are fat yuro marks so easy to work?

>Not crushing everyone in your path

How's the tofu turkey?

Mad as fuck. Dead nation run by cuckolds and you know it lmao. At least Trump proved that America isn't dead and beholden to foreign interest
You definitely cannot say the same about Germany.

> economy is great
Thanks to Obama

That applies to any right wing government

It's even dumber in 3rd world countries, and it still happens quite often

It’s like sheep voting for wolves to butcher them

In Latin America we get right wing government just because people end up hating corrupt left wing ones

In the USA you voted for Trump not because Obama was bad, just because you'd vote for anything before voting for a woman. Poll said more than 25% Americans would never vote for a female president, regardless the party

Trump would've killed Bernie

Yes, but not Obama (if it was possible) or any solid male candidate. Bernie didnd't even have the full Democrat support, he wasn't a real democrat himself

You're a wetback and have no idea what your talking about. Obama was horrible because he didn't care about America. Of course someone not from America would like him.

>In Latin America we get right wing government just because people end up hating corrupt left wing ones

>doesn't get why people didn't vote for the corrupt career politician over a memer

Off yourself for real

Nah, Bernie had the left galvinaize and the left outnumbers the right any day

lmao

Trump is a fake populist who lied his way into office only to turn out to be a corporate fascists Neocon kike you fool

Lmao. What a delusional retard.

When did Sup Forums become r*ddit?

He's redefined what we expect in a president in less than one year. Befor e his term is over, he will moon a dignitary.

Have you met American women? Not voting for them isn't sexism, it's fucking self-defense.

There were no competent male candidates other than maybe Obama. Cory Booker and Jim Webb would've been good for them but they didn't kiss Obama's gold ring enough as well as Obama and his horrific DNC propping up Hillary from the get go

You need to fuck off Cletus

CIVIL WAR

fuck this orange haired clown. the kids in China did nothing wrong.

This. Trump is never right

>Government of the people for the people

everyone knows Adidas was probably more involved that the gutted state department

Fuck off commie, would've been 40 states for Trump since the galvanised left couldn't even get that kike a victory vs Hillary

Actually I live in CT and my family has a gross income of $275,000 (between my mom dad and me). Trumps proposed tax plan will save us about $16,000 per year.

And no I don't want to give any of it to poor niggers.

This is why nobody takes us seriously you fucking dunce

ITT: r*ddit crossovers who go to shitty liberal arts colleges.

>he doesn't even go to a top 50 university.

Oh my

>caring what a bunch of sandniggers and spics think

Lmao what are you a kike?

And how did he lie? Oh right let me guess youll list a bunch of bullshit from BuzzFeed or huffpo. Kys

>literally making yourself part of r_the Donald

What a fucking idiot

ITT: wetbacks, niggers, faggots, and just people who got bullied in highschool.

>Y-youre the Reddit

No one's buying that shit pal

ITT: a bunch of Sup Forumstards allow for amerimutt posting which results in Sup Forums thread and claiming everyone is a cletus

> everyone will be insured under my healthcare plan
> I will make no cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, or SS
> Mexico will pay for the wall
>

Thanks for confirming you're from r*ddit.

Now back ya go.

I don’t know about that user. When you constantly shill on other boards, especially when it’s unrelated to politics, you clearly are reddit

You need to fuck off Sup Forums . Go cook meth and blow yourself up inbred faggots

Get a job spic

My Neetbux and food stamps went up, of course I'm white. Sorry Pedro, go get free shit in Mexico

SeeHow am I inbred, a meth head, or a "Cletus"? Nothing I say since I voted for the person who would help me and my family? Stupid shit skin.

Sup Forums needs to stay in its own fucking board and follow the rules just like their merger /mlp/

>amerimutts trying to flip the amerimutt meme around to Europeans

That's just embarrassing. Less embarrassing than the guy running your country getting trolled on twitter every day but still pretty embarrassing

Lay off the mef Cletus

What? /r/the_cuckold is full of civnat kike lovers

Britain is literally ruled by two women lmao

See>all these mad shitskins that Trump is saving my family around $16,000 a year

How's Brexit going? Still on course for 2059 lmao. Btw London is less white and more violent than fucking NYC. Statistical fact not made up 56 percent meme.

based britain

>the absolute state of amerimutt """"""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""