What went so wrong?

Is that his son? Just a phase

His boyfriend.

Your DNA

Henry Mortenssen, his son. Holy shit, what a disappointment. It's like Aragorns son being the the Cavetroll from moria

>he is almost 60 years old

White people are so fucking pathetic that I'm actually beginning to feel a little bad for them

haha sick lotr reference bro

Hurley??

what a fucking disgrace. How do you become a fat faggot that wears nail polish with a based dad like Viggo?

Handed everything
Work for nothing
Viggo's fault tbqh

viggo is a lefty
it's his fault

yeah wtf. Viggo is a manlet????

>viggo will never be your father
>you'll never spend quality time with your ol' pop by riding his horses to your favourite fishing spots
>you'll never feel pride over every role your father has played

Viggo's the only case where I'm autistic enough to wish for something like this.

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

do you think they commit incest?

Please tell me someone has a link to that blog or article written by some hack journalist, where she talks about how she conned a legitimately braindamaged coworker so that she'd get to interview Viggo, just because she had the hots for him so badly.

I read it once and since then it's always the first thing I think of when Viggo comes up, but I've never been able to find it again.

Why do people say the oscars are racist against black people when even Argentina is being represented?

remember:
that's the boy (now "man") that convinced Viggo to take the role of aragorn, because he was such a LOTR fan!

if he lost all the fat from his face he wouldn't look so bad

>Cavetroll from moria
leave now

>if you're smaller than someone you're a manlet xD

viggo is 5'11

Dude look at Viggos forced face. Poor guy.
That is a 2k yard stare into the void.

viggo wears nail polish all the time

you dont know shit about viggo

>argentina
>black

yup. we been cucked bad the past 10 years

what

he's still a fat fuck who looks like he's transitioning to female

looks like a thrash metal guitarist actually

it makes me wonder what kind of autistic going-nowhere hambeasts are making fun of viggo's son

>mfw 185cm DYEL investment banker

>be degenerate leftist
>act suprised when your son ends up beung a complete fag

kill yourself

so he's a manlet

>never even fucking heard of Moonlight
>look it up
>see the cover

its so fucking obvious they chose to pick this one to appease blacks at the last minute. How else does a glorious kino with the goose get snubbed like that?

I would legitimately be so fucking happy if viggo won the award. I love him, the way he smiles is spreading friendliness

it all makes sense when you look at who he decided to reproduce with. i had no idea his wife was that women from x, lol

>act suprised when your son ends up beung a complete fag
It doesn't look like viggo hates his son

Besides you don't fucking know either of them

dude San Lorenzo references lmao

Isn't he a fucking Spic?

Did you see the mother? no wonder the kid is like that. If you mix shit with fine whisky the result will still be shit

Nothing.

They looked like they were having a good time last night.

Wasn't his son the one who convinced him to do LOTR in the first place?

Kek, is his son's name Jared Keto?