Evaluated /trb/ - the Canaries are African edition

Last thread >How good is FM18?
Fucking play the demo and decide for yourself.
also this strawpoll.com/w174kxar

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm18-logos.html

>Pastebin: Learn how to tribble
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

>Discord (forgot it was there, somewhere...)
discordapp.com/invite/GvvW7J2

WE

I will do it again then
>Robinho
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Is anyone else getting random crashes while in the match engine?

all good posts so far lads, let's keep it up for the rest of the thread thanks

We are only geographically African.
Culturally, we are South American.
Que suerte vivir aquí.
Canarian /qt/s edition.

Is this tictac /trb/-approved?

>We are only geographically African.
>Culturally, we are South American.
What's the difference?

>AML and AMR
oh gee wizz, let me think

and yet you're technically spanish

all of this makes me thinking

We do white magic while in Africa it's black magic. Works wonder for regens tBh.
Dude just how many images of the same imoji do you have?

one or two

Anything other than 442 with a poacher and target man up top is heresy and doesn't belong in football.

get help

>succumbing to the capitalist 442
fuck off back to livejasmin and never come back

winger -> inside forward or wide playmaker
AP -> RPM if he's good enough
then ur ok in my book

>all four CBs injured
S C R I P T E D
C
R
I
P
T
E
D

>not 7-8 months
why are you even complaining

Because I'll have to play with two u19 CBs against Real Sociedad. I can't even bring CBs from the B team because they have a match on the same day and I didn't move them to the first team.

>one day

Rate my starting CB against Real Sociedad.

yeah thanks

No problem burter.. That is what friends do xx.

posting quality has gone down a bit, if we could make an effort to just up it a lil that would be great

Bastia

perfect

>there is no option to tell the guy that I have injury problems
why did they have to add tunnel interviews? do they even affect the players? they souldn't because they are supposedly already in the locker room when you give these interviews.
Although to be honest I have never seen a manager talk to the press minutes before a match when arriving at the stadium. Fuck Mike.

>the absolute state of scouting in fm18

>just got my 2nd champions league spot for maltese clubs
Here's where the fun starts.

>tfw forced to sub in an injured player because this guy had an average rating of 6 and "looked very nervous", and commited an error that costs us a goal.

Tell me about it

Can't even scout for regens with assignments anymore.

>neverton

>random club want to take your best U18 prospect on trial for a week
literally what is even the point of these offers?

>2 GKs injured during game
Is the game trying to tell me to bring substitute GKs?

The hell is this style thing ?

It's how they fuck.

>No ingverted wingbacks
>that formation with a lone AF up top
>AP in a 2-man midfield
>three stoppers in the back line

>set player to Reject All Offers
>still have to reject offers manually

C'mon Burter, why don't you have this in you reaction folder.

now I do

>Reject offer
>Player would like to talk to you about why you wouldn't let him join the other teams reserves

I honestly don't think relegation is a big worry for my players at the moment.

>ask your captain to fix every issue
>never have unhappy players again

Are you the user that got sacked 4 times ?

My team has a leadership void and my captain only has a leadership of like 12.

>defender intercepts pass by hoofing it down the field
>striker is on a breakaway 1 on 1
>offside called against my opposition for the pass my defender intercepted

Happened so many times, holy shit.

>be out all day, fm still on
>come back and pc is turned off
>fm doesnt load the save
haha where's my noose

I hear ya, but it's their Personality that really makes a worthy captain. My capitan is Professional and has a 100% success rate (at least 10-15 attempts total) at cooling down the hotheads in my squad.

>be out all day
this is roughly where you fucked up

i had to go to the town hall to get my passport and all the shit sorted for the us trip, it had to be done one day or another

still, it's not fucking loading

>7-0 up
>Opposition get a consolation in the 79th minute
>Opposition striker grabs the ball out the net and sprints back to halfway line to get back to action
I like your optimism but I'm pretty sure this one is over m8

I should do something like this. Where are you going?

le big apple meme for two weeks with a friend, hope i'll somehow meme my way to california but it's not the easiest thing in the world

>the rice of dortmund layers in fm18
all because of farca panicking

is it bad to loan a youth player to FC Twente in the Eredivisie if i don't have the league loaded? He would be a key player for them and is Dutch but came through my academy. No English clubs wanted him and I want him to get first team soccer over reserve time.

>you in charge of pressing p

>first pre-season
>one of my most talented youngsters gets this
His bravery is now at 5 (five).
RIP his career I guess.

>hope i'll somehow meme my way to california
How?

It couldn't possibly be that they have good players, are a rich club, and are doing well in a major league and at least reasonably well in the Champions League that is contributing to their players being priced that way.

sexual favours

the first and only option is to buy a plane ticket, my biggest problem (apart from this >game not loading) is my friend doesnt care about cali so it'd go alone unless i find a way to meet someone over there

also this :winkwink:

>are doing well in a major league
?
> at least reasonably well in the Champions League
?
pulisic having a default value of 42m is due to dembele
he has barely been around for 12 months

just

more like 24, he's shown great potential, and he's extremely young
literally whichi talented player who might be good in the future costs less than 50m nowadays

Taking into consideration his time spent with the club and being one of the better players on the team. With bonus points for being a good ol' Dublin boy he's sadly the best option I have. I guess Resolute just isn't good enough.

i don't get it

this is value, not cost. you rarely if ever pay value for wonderkids in fm.

what's wrong about his value though? values in big leagues/big clubs have all been adjusted to reflect the amount of money in the game

Ouuh baby, what a game. CL money, here we come.

You don't think a 19 year old with at least 3 years left on his contract, playing for a top team in a top 5 league and also a regular international for a top 30 team in the world would likely fetch 40m+?

That's just the way it is.

>tfw no "independent" Congo Free State

and a lot of that was effected by barca and dembele. the fuck is your argument?

You still have Vlaanderen, at least.

>the rice of dortmund layers in fm18
was what you said. How is this effect limited to Dortmund players? It isn't, is what I'm saying.
Also, all of that shit started with Poonited buying Poogbad for a gorillion pounds

I was thinking the better analogy was Martial since its a fairly similar situation with regards to age, playing time ultimately price when he went to United.

Worst shot at goal you ever saw?

pogba has won shit before united and won things with united
dortmund have beaten frankfurt for pokal

my whole point is that the dembele thing is just a sign of all the money in the game and has catapulted players to be worth silly amounts n particular some dortmund players who have done fuck all. he is their 3rd most valuable player ffs

I'm not even arguing against anything I'm making a point

What was his price in the end? I'd find a €50m price tag not so ridiculous for a highest-end offensive talent, even back in those days. If the rumor about 80m pounds were true though, then his price tag was much more ridiculous, I agree.

Given Pulisic's age, rapid development in the past two years (a year ago I thought he was totally overhyped because he showed nothing special, but he makes a CA leap every 3-6 months in real life), playstyle/position he plays in, and the fact that he's American mean that he's probably worth like €80m at least in today's market.

He'll go for much less in the end though because his contract ends in 2020, so we either sell him in the summer to cash in (which we probably won't do) or we'll have to sell him at a discount in 2019.

Nice to have some persuasive team leaders.
I thought Carew had retired.

>What was his price in the end?

Think last I heard it was 38mill with a bunch of add ons that'll probably see it end up at 60 or just over

I now remember that before all of this shit, United were interested in Fellaini, let his release clause pass at the end of August and then bought him for a higher fee on deadline day
And also the Herrera situation with the fake agents
Poonited ruined football before PSG even had the chance to

I don't really blame clubs for spending money when they have it or other clubs for demanding more money when they know the buying club have it.
Its fairer to say ridiculous tv money and foreign investment ruined football.

fucking chinks desu

If those English pigs are going to rob the entire world of their best prospects and talents then they had better be good little paypigs and show them they money.

just got the fm18 demo as I am a poorfag, and what struck me right off the bat was the overall low attributes of players in the Serie A. Did SI lower the ratings of all players across the board this year?

>player misses 4 months with a fractured skull
>doesn't come back wearing a Cech-style retard helmet

jesus christ miles what do you fucking do all day?

not the start I was hoping for for my european fairytale

>game not loading
>restart pc for the third time
>fm17 isnt even installed anymore
i just want to end this, guys

Miles hacked your PC and deleted it because he couldn't stand to see your dreadful posts any more.

Miles hacked your PC and deleted it because he couldn't stand to see your dreadful tactics any more.

Miles hacked your PC and deleted it because he couldn't stand to see your dreadful posts any more.

this is what happens when i cant shitpost about the game because i CANT FUCKING PLAY THE GAME

thanks for the support though guys, it's reinstalling, hopefully when the download finishes you'll all Die Of Cancer™

now this is a lie

good riddance to your shit year 3000 gimmick 2bh

>even getting the game edition wrong
how do you do it?

it would be a nice gimmick if he uploaded the save tBh

How about this for a new gimmick, you only play in the year 2016 and never make it past that?

Mitch had that gimmick but I think it's free now

>wanting 8gb of buggy mess

I hacked your PC and deleted it because I couldn't stand to see your dreadful posts any more.
t. federico