I want this to happen. Would be pretty darn great if you ask me desu

I want this to happen. Would be pretty darn great if you ask me desu.

Das called Greenland and already happening we can also see in this map

All those poor spiders and all would freeze to death :(

Nordic would have continental climate in that case.

no way you're ruining our climate mate

no way in fucken hell we want to be near the shithole that is european climate
you're fucken asking 20 million people to freeze to death because they have no idea what the fuck cold weather is

Pussies.

Go back to fucking reddit jesus christ I can't fucking stand when you fucking retards put on the "aussie lingo" to impress foreigners

Please make it happen, I need winter.

I like how you just cucked 8 coutries (9 if you include Russia) out of acces to the sea. Means good buisiness for the port of Rotterdam.

t. American on vacation

Looks like there is room between southern coast norway and australia, but it's a long way round, and we would have an expensive toll there.

t. fucking suburban sheltered child
i bet you live in sydney or melbourne

which part of his post had the so called 'aussie lingo'?

FUCK OFF YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT, HERE WE INVITE YOU INTO THE COOL CLUB AND ALL YOU DO IS WHINE. ENOUGH! YOU ARE NOW BANISHED FROM THE NORDIC AUSTRALIA, GO LIVE ON NEW ZEALAND INSTEAD YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

based goosey

>europe
>literally the cool club because all it does is rain and be cold whole year around
yeah no thanks mate.

Naw m8 the UK is actually 28+ year rou d, barely fucking rains here but we meme about the weather in the hopes that people will stop wanting to come here.

>28+ year rou d
Ehhhh what? This can't be true.

if australia can't even hit +20 all year round i am in sincere doubt that the uk can.

Ever been?

Been to london a few times. It's 17 in london now.

It's fine, we would totally be a part of NATO so really the only ones being cucked would be Russia

Actually 29 but we falsify all weather data
It can and it does, the gulf stream is truly magical

Now I feel stupid. I always believed I could trust your weather data.

never trust an anglo

is 'fucken' 'aussie lingo'? pre sure seen some burgers use it online

dw lad, happens to literally everyone on the planet

That would make large parts of Europe extremely cold. No thanks

don't fuck our weather

normally agree if they're saying shit like BLOODY STREWTH MATE BONZA SHEILA CUNT but that wasn't that bad beyond the "fucken"

Ice age would come in Finland

No it wouldn't, Europe is cramped shithole. The increased air pollution alone wouldn't be worth it.

you do know that you're close to the chinks?

G O O S E
O
O
S
E

Goosey here ama

Why do you keep losing?

We're just fucking shit at pyjamas and games away from home right now mate

>95/100 Australians would freeze to death in a week
I don't see a problem here

95/100 Australians freezing to death seems like one to me xx

I'm not a geographer so pardon my ignorance. Is this actually doable? How much would it cost?

oh yeah definitely it's not hard at all actually

This, fucking up the Gulf Stream that way would give like -40 winters *shudders*

not that close and it doesn't affect us, the positioning displayed in OP would though

Air pollution in the north sea isn't that bad. Escaping the hole in the ozone layer alone would be worth it.

bye bye oil