Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SomeEvertonFan/status/909008933527982080
youtube.com/watch?v=gMkTsIL4Z9k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everton_Lock-Up
instagram.com/p/Bao2rwFBEio/
youtube.com/watch?v=tXvHApppG78&t=269s
youtube.com/watch?v=dovfYaQoPoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst team in the Europa League given their expectations.

Worst team in the Premier league given their expectations.

Excuse me, is the season over? That's what I thought. We still can realistically win the league

Worst team in England given their expectations.

I'm genuinely amazed at how bad their season's been.

I'm an Everton fan and everyone makes fun of me.

at least were not Burnley

>Everton can realistically, get relegated

>5-1

Ahahahahaha

exiting the europa league allows them to focus fully on their title challenge

everton make burnley look like PSG

twitter.com/SomeEvertonFan/status/909008933527982080

Still shit

>conceding twice to Cardiff flop Andreas Cornelius

Is this 'The Sleeping Giant' Everton we're talking about?

we go the game la

scousers talk funny

even the great man utd title winning sides of the past have had the odd aberration
nothing to worry about la

All I understand is "fok" and "foken"

8-1 over both legs

A young, Northern version of this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=gMkTsIL4Z9k

Finally, Everton can fully concentrate on getting relegated. Master stroke from Unsworth.

They're still asleep, that's all.

Ashley fokken Williams?!

>Playing FIFA Manager Career with Everton
>Doing great, first in the table
>"I wonder how the real Everton are doing?"
>Everton 1 - 5 Atalanta
>mfw

Is that a goat tower on their crest?

only the best is good enough

they are on the way to win their league title (championship)

Seems like it's all very disjointed there from the top down
They desperately need someone to come in and grab this team by the scruff of the neck. Even if it's until the end of the season, just keep relegation at bay.

big sam in

I'd agree but he's told them to fuck off because they were taking too long on a decision.

I think they could realistically win the EL.

We still believe...

What went wrong?

Too long trying to come up with a new manager. Now no one will want to come in having seen all the problems they have

Proof that Lukaku is too good for them.
Evertonians always blasted him for being a lazy striker, but he did score some goals against lower teams to save them.

Discuss what? A pile of shit of a club that should be in last place in the Championship next to Sunderland where they belong?

Remember when they were so hyped up in August after those transfers? Good times.

who will they sell in january?

>Drew City
>people expected them to be a top team and City to stay the same as last season or worsen
>City is now one of the best teams in the world
>Everton is near the relegation zone and out of the EL in 4 games

They lost pretty much all their decent players over the last few seasons like Lukaku and Stones or players that were good for them turned to shit like Naismith and Gareth Barry. Either way they haven't replaced the quality at all, they have incredibly spent about £150 million on complete shit this season.

Everton are skint la

Signing a team's worth of central midfielders in the summer when they desperately needed a right back, due to Seamus being ded, a pacy striker, due to losing Lukaku and some decent wingers. As it is right now, they have zero pace. They desperately need Barkley, if he can be arsed anymore.

>Banging on about being the mersey billionaires
>We won the transfer window fuck off red shite
>FC Bramley Moore dock stadium next to the fucking shitworks

No matter how shite the reds are the ev always manage to out do us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everton_Lock-Up

>Everton can realistically get above a team in the EL which has a coach who is also a part time bus driver
(referring to Apollo Limassol)

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. It's been a bad start but there's 26 games left & 78 points to play for, which means Everton can realistically get 90 points. If they do that they'll win the league.

Once they've scoured the world for managerial talent to take over the job, and then decided that Unsy is the best man for the job after all the team will settle down and you'll see Everton playing to their full potential.

Ladies and gents, Brazilian Scouse:

instagram.com/p/Bao2rwFBEio/

Maybe Ross Barkley and a few of the older players who are lacking the sharpness that they once had. They can't be selling many players at this point though. They need a striker if they want to succeed. After losing Lukaku it was pretty clear they were going to struggle to replace him and slump this season. Koeman tried to sign Giroud from Arsenal but for whatever reason he wanted to stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXvHApppG78&t=269s

Scandinavians seem to pick up the accent very quickly.

They will get >moyesd on wednesday

English people pick up accents quicker

youtube.com/watch?v=dovfYaQoPoY

If you didn't know who he was you'd think he was a born and bred Scouser. Fair play to him.

need to just throw gylfie in the middle and look to him, iceland does it all the time and it works

turn up the difficulty from amateur, you muppet

The same burnley that has almost twice as many points as everton?

BTFO

As a Liverpool fan I can't wait for these fuckers to get relegated. But when I was at the game last week against Southampton it was sad all the taxi drivers supported Everton and were all fuming they expected so much more. They're about to have the nicest new stadium in the championship.