Black Slavery

When will you APOLOGIZE for this, AMERICA?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=8428
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm only sorry that Booth shot Lincoln before he could ship them all back to Liberia

Reminder to sage garbage like this.

Never, now shut the fuck up.

Sorry, nigger.

As soon as every nigger apologizes for their brethren who live on the dole with no plans to contribute as well as for those who choose to live blatantly criminal lives, I'll consider it.

The only thing I feel sorry about is that Americans didn't send all niggers back

As soon as you niggers apologize for the riots, countless crimes, and fucking the economy by taking welfare for no reason. You fucking monkeys are only good for labor.

I'm Sorry. Sorry you're a NIGGER.

when you return all the bikes

> Spain
> Raped Aztecs and Inca out of existence
> Started the slave trade
> Asking for America to apologise

What race and what country freed them?

It's not like the African's loaded up on some boats and came over and freed their brothers.

Just like ONE POST is not going to reply to this thread.

I hate Booth more than any man in history.

You did it too, spic

I didnt do this, so I have nothing to apologize for.

AT FUCKING GETTYSBURG, YOU IGNORANT NIGGER

This.

Most importantly this.

There are a lot bigger cases of racial slavery around the world, why does this specific case get talked about so often?

Why are all Americans so entitled?

AS SOON AS NIGGER APOLOGIZE FOR THIS

we already did, by setting them free

then niggers caused more damage to the country than slavery ever did

My nignog can't be this cute.

Genuine question: what if every white person in america would pay a certain amount of money once. Wouldn't it end the gib me dat argument for ever?

No, because then it would be
"YOU THINK ONE LITTLE SHELL OUT HELPED?"
"WE WANT MORE! MORE FOR OUR FATHERS!"
"OUR CHILDREN HAVE NEVER BEEN PAID!"
You give an inch, they take a mile. The minute, the very MINUTE that you pay them, they will never ever stop, and now they'll have a legacy to draw from.

Look at your 'relationship' with Israel.

that's one disobedient little nigger

Who's left to apologize? Most of us are descended from immigrants who never had slaves. We should be concentrating on our failing economy, not saying we're sorry for something we had nothing to do with.

>bring blacks to the colonies, what could go wrong?
england, portugal, spain and france should apologize for that horrible mistake
specially france for going all hippie with that (((french revolution))) and unleashing a true zombie holocaust in haiti

the only people who need to apologize are dead. too late sjw scum.

I am not going to apologize for a crime committed by my third or fourth degree grand father. so no, fuck you.

Very informed statement there...the world needs to hear this

That man really fucked everything up.

Is that django or something?

DJO DJO's bizarre adventure

damn did this come out before django? Honestly, the more art and creative works I pour through the more I understand the phrase, good artists borrow, great artists steal

the fuck was django even about?

Never.

When will niggers apologize for wasting their freedom, freedom white men fought and died to grant them? When will they apologize for wasting my tax dollars on their broods of dozens of crack babies? When will they apologize for ruining entire neighborhoods, entire cities, entire countries?

a black dude fighting slave owners and rescuing his chica. It's pretty good, cinematography is pretty dope and the soundtrack is fresh. I'm sure this manga has a different story but the feel and language is really similar.

they were just regular white people?
this came out in 1992

Don't forget slaves were sold to whites by other blacks .

They're vampires arent they?

>Watching Tarantino

His movies'd have to be some of the Jewiest out there, and that's saying alot. Django was even worse than Inglorious Basterds, the plot revolved solely around some nig killing whites people.

>white people
>anything but devils

I am a Canadian. I helped sneak slaves away from their owners.

In fact, I now DEMAND payment for my ancestors' services, from Afro-Americans.

Serves him right for running away.

Is this even a legit Manga, or is it something some weaboo coon on deviantart drew up?

Yeah, they were just regular old evil slave owners. Although one of them was Leo DiCaprio which is pretty much a super power

Do you really believe that the plight of nigger-Americans is wholly to be blamed on them?

I don't agree with all the subject matter, and I especially didn't like Inglorious Bastards because it was boring and up it's own ass, but you can't say the cinematography isn't candy for the eyes

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=8428

haha white people need to stop feeling so guilty, we arabs enslaved niggers for thousands of years and we're proud of it.

When niggers apologize to the white slave trade

never. fuck niggers

its a lie

aaand Im done see you next nigger/slavery thread

fuck you vampire

Black guy reporting.

I don't require, expect, demand, or even want an apology from America for slavery.

First of all, what do you mean by "America"? The American people? Or the American (federal) government? Both?

You can't get "the people" to apologize for slavery. That wouldn't be practical nor fair. And the (federal) government has already made provisions for black minorities.

If you want to "fix" racism, stop denying it exists. Stop pretending that racism against white is just as detrimental to whites as it is to minorities. Just because a black dude calls you a honkie and a bigot doesn't mean he has the power or the authority to disenfranchise your basic civil rights. Sure, it might get you fired from your job or ostracized by the public. But it's not going to cause your entire community to be poisoned at the municipal level, e.g.; Flint, Michigan.

Hey, white kids: You might be just as poor as anyone else. But that doesn't stop "the system" from working in your favor.

I think about this on an almost daily basis.

>His movies'd have to be some of the Jewiest out there
Did you watch Hateful Eight?

After they pick my cotton

Why should they?

Also conquistadors.

fucking b8
You spainfags literally started the black slave trade with the new world

Yes, I sincerely do. Everyone is oppressed. We oppressed the fuck out of Chinks, and now they're extremely successful in the US. People have been trying to exterminate the jews since the dawn of time and yet they're the most successful people on the planet. Every white ethnicity has been oppressed throughout history and yet they rise and overcome it.

So yes, it is their fault. Their condition is no different from that of any other race, except that they fail to adapt to it. It's gotten so bad that we've willingly decided to give up on oppressing them, because it's just sad to watch. If we'd stop paying for their housing and giving them welfare checks to blow on drugs and illegal firearms, they'd be camped out in mud huts huffing shitjugs, spearing eachother over gang/tribe rivalries. A nigger is a nigger, and the only thing elevating first world niggers over their African brethren is the handouts of whites that pity them, and whatever white admixture they've gotten over the centuries.

It's kinda funny how they gave the girl white hair and whitish features.
It's disappointing still though.

The Klan pretty much stuck to harassing actual trouble makers and only rarely did they target anyone other than men for physical violence.

Also, they only killed maybe a thousand people in their entire history.
There'll probably be more black on black deaths in Chicago just this year.
>66 shot on the 4th of July alone

The "South" needs to apologize for importing them as slaves then after importation was banned for breeding them for slaves.

Is there proof that this is true. I just want a reference.

How does one apologize? No wait, i'll guess, an infinite supply of money and legal immunity.

Fucking nigger.

That's actually from the Belgian Congo that picture.

Not happening nigger. Slavery here is better than wealthy in africa. You should be thanking us for enslaving you.