Faggot Youtuber defends refugees

Dear personal army, this retarded NU male who happens to be very well known on the French youtube made a video defending rapefugees and blaming evil Hungary

youtube.com/watch?v=IOhmf9Fiuho

Please, help to fuck up his like/dislike ratio so maybe the brainwashed kids who watch his video will question his opinion instead of taking them as facts

bump

Thumbed down and left.
i don't speak faggot'ish

That like - dislike ratio
I'm sorry, froggy.

sorry I don't speak smelly retard

Never liked him, never subscribed, and I'm fucking glad about that.

We need to dislike this video. The ratio is too cucked at the moment.

>blaming evil Hungary
Explain.

Weren't you about the only ones with Poland who passed uncucked laws limiting refugees coming in and applying actual border control?

Je veux niquer son anus.

Spanish is the best language in the world, don't you fucking dare to fucking say anything else you insignifciant fuck hole.

Fuck you retarded nigger monkey.

You dont need to speak any language to press a dislike button

He took the the video of the Hungarian border guards (the one with the horses) and explained why they're evil racist nazis through a serie of bad jokes

We sadly can't help you on this one, maybe you should search for the famous hacker known as "Anonymous" ?

>t.gravitational anomaly

Yes. We don't want a lot of culturally alien people in our country who can be dangerous to us or to our people. We already let pass those who bring the documents taht prove it they are from syria. The paper less stayed in the other side.
Glory to Arstotzka.

And one more thing. Why everybody fucking forgets we are wrong organized a little ass country? We can't take this many people.

M8 there are like 2K people that visit Sup Forums regularly, and half of thembare sleeping right now

He sure will DDoS the shit out of him :^)

refugees are great, they invade our ETERNAL enemy the germans

You speak retard much better than you think, I would have guessed it was your native language.

Bump for faggotery

Already 80 more dislikes than when I made the thread
Only 72,520 more to equalize the bar
We can do it!

Why are you valorizing the french language instead of your swedish, user?

Soon your country will be like ours, now it's only a matter of time.