#oscarssoenglish

well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Dog_Award
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
vocaroo.com/i/s02o7L6m1Co8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spic here. It's actually completely intentional. We planned this out in our meetings to make sure our women don't get big heads.

We know who is winning 2018.

In 2019 it will be a transgender.

In 2020 it will be a dog.

In 2021 it will be the first AI.

Down syndrome person never won an Oscar
#OscarsSoIntelligent
A dog never won an Oscar
#OscarsSoHuman
A Book never won an Oscar
#OscarsSoMovies

Ever notice in Hollywood that Mexicans rarely get roles. It always go to other types of latinos. In a high Mexican spic city like LA....hollywood is trying their best to avoid highering Mexicans.

>movie about growing up as a poor, confused black man wins best picture
>BUT WHAT ABOUT MUH MEXICANS?

Holy fuck it never ends

>next year some latina chick wins best actress
>DID YOU KNOW THAT A TRANNY HAS NEVER WON A BEST ACTRESS AWARD? RACIST, SEXIST AND ABLEIST MUCH?

In 2022 it will the first ayy lmao

Natalie Wood won one for playing one in a film. that counts.

*hiring.

Reminder that a dog won the first Oscar for best actor but the Academy gave it to a human

#OscarsSoHuman

name one (1) good Latina actress

Yeah cause they're ugly and stupid as hell. Blacks wouldn't have as many roles and Oscars if Whites didn't hand it to them.

i dont think most latinos care desu, i just find it funny how they want to call it diverse but only have blacks

Now you get it, goy

We have it on our "to-do" list for 2018, Michael.

Fernanda Montenegro

I wouldn't mind a dog winning an oscar. Sometimes dogs can be the better actors.

>not even a category for best performance by a canine

this. is. not. okay.

They BETTER at least give out some honorary awards retroactively next year.

As a latino i can say that our actresses sucks, they are in the industry because of our women God tier booty.

thats why i dont understand pol. why not let them just self-destruct instead of embarassing yourself everywhere you go.

you have to be like ((them))

Really makes you think.

>Hollywood is liberal
>Hollywood is racist
>Therefore liberals are racist

Sofia Vergara becuase tits and Salma Hayek becuase tits

Name me 3 canine movies from 2016.

They will never be happy. They will always move the goalposts. Next, it will be Muslim, then gay, then lesbian, then trans, then omgwtfbbq.

You will never satisfy these people.

Diversity means black. Get over it.

Why are immigrants so uptight about this kind of stuff?

As a mexican, is nice to have some talent here and there, but being nominated just for the sake of being a minority is just bullshit.

Someone post that pic of the black kids being awarded for being black.

sjws suck ecks dee

lmao

Moonlight is one

give them a fucking INCH

it's NEVER enough

>being nominated just for the sake of being a minority is just bullshit
this

i wonder if black people know recent success is a result of affirmative action

they seem to only care about categories that garner the spotlight/in front of the camera

meanwhile people dont think twice about latino creators behind the camera

Even if they did realize it, they don't care. They've been too entitled for too long. They literally think they're owed everything.

That chick from Queen of the South and Elysium

I complained too when I first heard about this movie. It's getting to the point of discrimination with these caricature stereotypes assigned to anthropomorphic animals. It's downright insulting to furries and otherkin for companies to continually play up these racial stereotypes. Furries have been dealing with this sorta thing for a long time and I for one am tired of it. It needs to fucking STOP. Not every fox needs to be a sly criminal, bunnies don't have to be oversexualized bubbly thumpers, and don't get me started on how they portrayed all the predators going crazy off a fucking drug. Come on. Cannibal is only on a rise in Papa New Guinea and that's among regular humans, it is not furries eating people. This whole issue has me worked up and I don't think laying out in the sun is going to calm me down right now. Fuck disney and fuck this movie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Dog_Award

cannes is better

you are both the same. whining about shit that no sane person or adult cares about

>to make sure our women don't get big heads.
Have you ever met a latina bitch?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/

t. shareblue

>being a centrist

You have no idea how to use the archives, do you ?

When will the oscars create a category for best tits in a motion picture?

No sorry... you dont understand
>shakes head in shame

Latino´s dont need to be represented because they have had it easy, MY PEOPLE instead had suffered 800 years of slavery, denigration, racial abuse and police brutality... WE are the ones that have suffered so we need every single role in every single movie, tv show and record ever produces to begiven to black people, particularly black transgender women, we have suffere3d and it is time we ackowledge them.

to be fair latin america has a pretty good entertainment industry compared to other countries. In the 30s and 40s Mexican films rivaled Hollywood movies.

>Muh false dichotomy
Nigger you're boring.

>omgg this is soo dumb xdd sjw cucks
yes because books and dogs have been internationally oppressed for centuries

#DidYouKnow a has never even been nominated for an academy award? #Oscars

>false dichotomy
>cites bullshit horseshoe theory and calls anyone else boring

Oh jew

it's their turn.

Whose?

There is a legitimate issue with the over-representation of blacks while also undermining the Hispanic community. According to the latest census Hispanics account for about 18% of the US population. Despite this they're rarely the focus of any sort of representation movement. Conversely blacks are 12% of the population and they're seemingly coddled in this matter.

Makes u think..

Latinas are only there for the looks, the few who actually know how to act are either too old and/or ugly

Yeah but Mexican media now is so jokey, all the good creators come to the US

Didn't the Wachowski brothers win a few Oscars or some shit?

Heres the problem.
If hollywood sjw liberals want to shit on white people and they want to force this diversity bullshit

Then they have to look past black actors.

Theres more latinos in america than black people. Why is sjw liberal hollywood and media promoting and pushing diversity but only focusing on blacks?

If they want to bully people about diversity then they cant be hypocrites about it.

As a half latino i never gave a shit about oscars. But afte yesterday im going to push liberals for their hypocrisy

Exactly, there's no more room in there for ego.

Why the fuck did I click that thumbnail, holy shit I almost puke

Gib Oscar pls

yeah true. I'd like to see more hispanics(of any race, if that turns into a silly "hispanic is not a race" argument) and asians get roles too. But they did build their own industry. The only black movie industry is Tyler Perry and BET? I think P Diddy made something. Black Americans are getting love, whether or not they want to accept it.

>>the few who actually know how to act are either too old and/or ugly

Then why did viola davis won?
How is being ugly an excuse you fcking retard

By never being the best actress ever.

>800 years
Didn't know there was black slavery in the US in the 1200/

Who cited horseshoe theory? You're making an argument predicated on a logical fallacy. You're the asshole.

They have, why, we don't even let them control their reproductive rights, and we sell their children into bondage.

This is how it starts. The rage.

Its not the US, the entire white race is in "debt" to blacks.

Feels > Facts, you racist white pig

The difference here is that this is like one tweet. Mexicans don't care about this shit.

Taking into account that more blacks were enslaved by blacks than by whites and than more whites were enslaved through history than blacks, and that all that shit ended 300 years ago, why is it our problem, why aren't we receiving reparations too and why they don't complain to other blacks?

Hispanic here, just discovered my great great grandpa owned a coffee plantation with several indentured servants, one of which he hobbled.

Sorry to white people you are taking heat for that :(

>Why is sjw liberal hollywood and media promoting and pushing diversity but only focusing on blacks?

Slavery and BLM. It's starting to wind down, though, because refugees are "more oppressed." I fully expected there to be more pro-refugee stuff, but maybe next year.

This needs to be taken under consideration.
vocaroo.com/i/s02o7L6m1Co8

>2017: A Latrina wins
>2018: Did you know, a Red Indian Sow has never won the Oscar for Best Actress OMG why are whites so EVULLL???

This, Blacks are chimps, always yelling and throwing shit. Latinos are pretty chill about this shit except for some retard actor from time to time.

that's not being oppressed that's for their benefit

BECAUSE
MUH
FEELINGS

Honestly, these celebrities don't give a fuck about any poor people. They just use them a pedestal on which to stand so they can pat themselves on the back.

If they really ever had to deal with black people on a daily basis, they'd change their fucking tune.

>dogs are regularly murdered and eaten by Chinamen
>books are virtually non existent in illiterate Africa

Jesus dude

yes and the oscars are not a platform to vindicate these faults because they dont concern roles in movies. minorities have not been recognized properly historically, as simple as that.

They actually are, more than blacks, like way more.

More books were burned in Nazi Germany than Blacks enslaved in America through all the history, What about now?

No it isn't.

That doesn't matter. It's awards for "merit" not historical recognition.spic

same idiot "le funny quirky checkmate xd" responses of always. >>>>>> >it's better if dogs reproduce and leave starving offsprings that no one wants to take care of
why

how does that contradict anything i wrote.

>wahhh feeel bad for poor brown people please fuck my wife

>nigger shit cuck retard xDD
xDD

look im out i wanna masturbate and this is a waste of time you guys are wrong and im not the oscars are biased towards minorities now but at least theyre amending the damage somehow bye ~~

more niggers kill each other in America than by whites during the entire history of slavery in America. There were more Irish slaves than blacks. The first American slaves were white. Slavery still exists to this day in Africa. Blacks have been enslaving each other for thousands of years and literally every race has made slaves of itself and others.

But only slavery in America in the 16-1800s matters

Stop whitesplaining me

fuck the oscars, fuck normies and fuck colored people

In the 90 years of the Oscars, a cheeseburger has never won best editing

why are people so obsessed with inclusiveness in what is essentially a contest?

it invalidates the whole point
if you give someone an award out of pity or to meet a quota the award doesn't even mean anything any more

people don't understand this or what?

#DidYouKnow: A #BlackWoman with #DownSyndrome in a #Wheelchair has never won the Oscar for Best Actress in nearly 90 years of Oscar history?

They should fucking try harder and stop being so shitty at acting

They're obsessed with white people not being represented in their own systems. It doesn't matter how this goal is accomplished, as long as less white people are represented. So they push niggers and spics and muslims.

the real contest is the virtue signaling contest

do they not understand that this will only make people resent them more?

Did you know in the 90 years of Oscar history: A movie about a gay nigger won Best Picture but the Oscar was awarded to a musical about two people that can't sing or dance and then last minute switcharoo, we were fucking with you, the gay nigger movie actually won. Never happened in 90 years, crazy shit.

I never won an Oscar, what about the mes? eh? Oscars are so racist towards the mes