THE REAL IQ MAP OF EUROPE

This is how the REAL IQ map of Europe looks like. If you disagree with it, you are uneducated and a cuck.

>nobody cares about Lichtenstein, Andorra, Faroe Islands,San Marino and Luxembourg

>Italy
>Intelligent
>White

North Italians are intelligent and white
South Italians aren't

>Smartugal

they're actually 96, but I fucked up

>tfw not italian

>tfw french man starts talking about quantum physics

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!

How's it feel knowing your Gallic and German genes make you literal nigger tier?

>tfw only literal meat robots are smarter than you

despite our IQ is so high but have made literally nothing but just "assmbled in asia"

>russians are smarter than norwegians
Then why didn't they build a better country?

bullshit stat made by Shitalian

>Russia better off than half of europe
sure thing

umm no sweetie xx

Russians are smart. Many great scientist and engineers came from there.

if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will always stick

>is brainlet
>cannot comprehend Russian intelligence
I'd expect nothing less from a Nazi like you. Maybe you should try out one of your Polish death camps; it'd only be fitting for a stupid Nazi antisemite like you to get your "just desserts" ;)

>nazi
youre to obvious sashka

what the stupid peoples they are!!

They are no far better than African.

It's only natural

ROMANVS

Being smart is overrated

>kurwa
Aha! Insallah and Salam to you to my non-wh•te brother! I see now that you are of the pollack muslimhood, raising the iq of that horrid nation full of wh*tedom! Allah Ackbar and jihad until they're gone!

back off Poland is (((ours)))

Where's Kosovo?

>

>nobody cares about Lichtenstein, Andorra, Faroe Islands,San Marino and Luxembourg

I think you need a large enough statistical sample. Same reason why Greenland always turns up in suicide statistics, they are counted for 100 000 people and there is like 50 000 Greenlanders.

>ameriredditors

>bosnia above nigger mountain
Fake

i feel dumb

>literal antisemetic wh*tes

Are scandies that dumb?

dutchfag reporting, i go to scandinavia often for work and vacation, and yeah i can confirm this. They are however polite so the slight dumbness is sometimes hard to find

>filthy wh*tes cheat on their iq tests and rig the system against their superiors
no surprise there :\